Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

EDIT: 31 Dec 2020
This forum has been repurposed from a traditional sketch request hub to an all encompassing sketch request hub. c:
We're open buds!

Thankful for the sketch? wrote:
A donation, while not required, is definitely helpful <3

I will message you when your sketch is done and may / may not also post it to the forum! Don't worry about constantly checking back <3

CLICK THE COLLAPSE TO SEE A POST THAT I WILL DRAW FOR:
EXAMPLE POST:
poppel wrote:
Art references on page.

Pose reference as requested:
ffbd33b922368448fde650ed7ed0a0f1.jpg

Have fun if you do her!

Quote:
RULES:
  • If you don't read these, I don't draw for you. That simple my dudes.
    Yes, I can tell. It's pretty easy lol
  • If I draw for you credit wherever you post the image is required, especially here on RPR. Feel free to link to either my Carrd, any websites I post on, or just the profile this post is made with!
  • No guartunee I'll get to any / all of these. I'll pick to do these as I show interest in them*. If I don't do yours, don't be rude, don't poke and prod, don't PM me, etc. etc.

If you want to guarantee that I'll draw your character, just commission me my dudes

*Yo, I'm super more likely to draw your character if they: (None of these are required, I just have a preference for doodling them <3)
    -Are a pretty woman / feminine presenting person
    -Have a FANTASTIC nose shape (I really like big noses, hooked noses, just "Not standard beauty standards" noses!)
    -Sharp cheekbones
    -HORNS
    -Simple clothes.
    -Simplistic tattoos!
  • Comment with a character (must have art references)
    If your art references are unsourced, no matter how pretty your character is, I will not draw for you. "Found on pinterest" is not good sourcing - However, if you have a few random images (of real people's faces, wigs, stuff like that) then this rule is a little more lax... If you just ripped a character from pinterest and slapped it on your page with no sourcing, I won't doodle for you.

ONE CHARACTER PER REQUEST POST
  • Comment must also include a link to a pose reference (Pinterest is your friend here) or I'll likely just do a basic profile / front facing bust with little / no emotion. I want to make these requests as easy for me as possible so I'm more likely to do them lol
  • NSFW references are okay! Just please make sure you have the proper warnings before hand! (IE, a warning about nudity and then a link to the image) ; DEVIANTART is going to be your friend on nude poses IMO.

I won't draw outright super duper NSFW things. I will draw tasteful nudes though. Kay? K.
  • Have your reply under a [ collapse] tag if you're going to post direct images or anything larger than three sentences of info, because my god the worst thing ever is when these forums get heavy to look at holy jeebuz. If you're just linking things, then the collapse isn't as necessary.
  • Unlimited amount of requests, but please at least wait for two other people to reply before you toss up another request

People I've Drawn wrote:
So I don't lose track...
  1. Poppel for MercyinReach - Traditional
  2. Kaji for Demilicious - Traditional
  3. Beatrice Merton for Hikari_Yagaza - Traditional
  4. Kira for EnkeliAgon - Traditional
  5. Zariah Thyrule for noodle - Traditional
  6. Vers - Traditional
  7. Rimel Doal - Traditional
  8. Sasha for Pineapple - Traditional
  9. Mao Ling McFadden for DndMama - Traditional

I'll edit this as necessary...
Poppel (played by MercyInReach)

edited/more references added.

Poppel

music to listen to:

You know when I read 'pretty lady shaped' and 'horns' I had to put Poppeline...

Art references on page.

Post reference as requested:
ffbd33b922368448fde650ed7ed0a0f1.jpg

Edit: If you need real person references (though this is just a sketch so... pretty sure colors don't matter lol so I'll just put facial features:

facial features:
7f6d251938eeaf89835bbbe3e82b73d8.jpg

Have fun if you do her!

Almond joy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evangaline pretty please!

You can do either the old version of her or the young version of her. I'll leave the preference up to you. Nude or just flowy robes for young Evy is fine. Old Evy dresses more like this.

Most other references should be available on her character page. There's music and descriptions and such.

My baby Kaji. He is a dude, but he's got purdy horns and sharp cheekbones, so I'm hoping he still qualifies. Here's a link to a google doc for a description of his features.<3

Needless to say, I'd be tickled pink if you did something of him. I adore your art. :)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Demilicious wrote:
so I'm hoping he still qualifies.

Don't worry! Just because I have a preference for drawing lady-shaped people doesn't mean I'm unhappy with drawing guys. It's just a plus some/most of the time <3
DarkCrow wrote:
Demilicious wrote:

Don't worry! Just because I have a preference for drawing lady-shaped people doesn't mean I'm unhappy with drawing guys. It's just a plus some/most of the time <3

I figured, but I want to appeal to you so hard!! XD
DarkCrow Topic Starter

A Lot of Quotes
Demilicious wrote:
DarkCrow wrote:
Demilicious wrote:

Heehee <3

Demilicious wrote:
I adore your art. :)
I didn't even notice this the first time around cause I'm an idiot xD But thank yooou <333
Demilicious wrote:

I'm with Demi. I was looking through my Dashboard thinking... Hmm...Evy's a girl and she's got an interesting nose...
Flightless (played by Hades_)

I would love if you could do one of Voicha. I have a picture of her on the profile that an artist gave me permission to use, but I'd LOVE to have more personal art for her. :)

She's supposed to have bird feet, hair made of extremely thin feathers, naturally black lips, bright red eyes, and feathers under her arms and down her shoulders and spine. I'm fine with tasteful nudes of her! I'd just love to get more accurate with her feathery features. :D

pose reference
bLVopwO.png

references

gl-116040-1531094689.jpg
pose(half or bust is fine, no need for the feets really.) physicaly appearance for skin, eyes, hands, and general attire if you want to add clothes too. :)
gl-116040-1531093497.jpg
hair
3648168198_c991cc405b_c.jpg
feets
il_794xN.700935589_8jlm.jpg
body feathers
Id love something of beatrice if possible! :D

Sorry! I should have followed the rules. Fixing now.

heres the stuff

Beatrice faceclaim and pose. Waist up is great 💗
15711070773966308792582146324798.jpg

Beatrice is overweight and beautiful and hoenstly an icon.

Outfit ref (possibly pose. Open to some hand on hip action):

15711073965464990589455850802610.jpg

A song for Bee:

Kira (played by EnkeliAgon)

Such adorable sketches! <3

If you find my elf worthy if the sketch book, please feel free! =D

Anything from the waist up does her justice! I never have much in mind for poses and such! So 100% freedom there if you like her!

I think I have enough detail in her profile, and reference images! Otherwise I can always chat her up more! Haha

Kira, The Twilight Sage
moonlight (played anonymously)

Do you think you could try and draw my avatar.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

YO

Hey everyone; I've noticed a lot of responses aren't... really following the rules?

If you need a pretty good base to go off of:
Poppel from MercyinReach (the first reply on this forum after the original post) is a great example of what to do!
Just a character profile with a given pose reference; The extra references/music aren't required, but definitely helpful.

Please make sure you're following the rules if you want a sketch!!
Kira (played by EnkeliAgon)

Kira wrote:
Such adorable sketches! <3

If you find my elf worthy if the sketch book, please feel free! =D

I think I have enough detail in her profile, and reference images! Otherwise I can always chat her up more! Haha

Kira, The Twilight Sage

So sorry I missed the pose reference bit! Waist up shot is perfect for her!

NSFW POSE HERE

Apologies again, DarkCrow <3
DarkCrow wrote:
YO

Hey everyone; I've noticed a lot of responses aren't... really following the rules?

If you need a pretty good base to go off of:
Poppel from MercyinReach (the first reply on this forum after the original post) is a great example of what to do!
Just a character profile with a given pose reference; The extra references/music aren't required, but definitely helpful.

Please make sure you're following the rules if you want a sketch!!

So sorry crow! Fixed mine as well I hope it's better.

Thank you for doing these sketches and hope Bee intrests you.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Two sketches so far:
Demilicious
CpE7KpU.png
MercyinReach
4vCL7E1.png
DarkCrow wrote:
Two sketches so far:
Demilicious
CpE7KpU.png
MercyinReach
4vCL7E1.png

So much love! ♡♡ Thank you, Crow. You make my man look hella grand. ♡
DarkCrow Topic Starter

still taking these any passer-byes, please help me fill my sketchbook <3 <3
Mao Ling may be an interestingly different face if you want. She's old and Chinese! You can use this pose. This is her face claim. And of course she has her page.
Zariah Thyrule (played by noodle)

Okay! First off, love your art! Hopefully I'm doing this right, lol. I would totally commission you (and I might at a later date) but, uh...I'm poor. Her sheet should have everything you need in terms of pictures- it's got anatomy, face, clothes, etc- I hope it's okay that I didn't link all of it in the post. Have a fantastic day!!

Body reference/pose

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Free Sketches

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus