Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which of Your Characters Would Die First?

Looking at all my characters? Nirav. In spite of his capabilities, he is very much prone to accidents and dying. Namely because I thought it would be funny.
Probably Doll Hansen.

She'd do something as simple as find a penny on the ground and go to pick it up, or a funny looking twig from a tree. XD
It's a toss-up between Adam and Adrian due to thier professions.
Marcy Wu (played by Sunstruck)

probably Marcy because (Amphibia Spoilers) She does die... if not Marcy, then Sci probably lmao
Probably her tbh she's the only one without abilities of some sort.
It's only cannon that my character Torchie dies first.
The first one dying in a horror movie would be Keiko. She is prone do something reckless that would cost her life.
Statistically, it's Adrian.
Probably Yamato. Given how risky his line of work is, even with his technique there is still a good chance he'd die first.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru is a definite!

When, she takes damage (enough to leave a scar) she gains that ability until the scar fades away, her power is a double edged blade, sure she can throw many attacks back, after healing with reverse cured technique she can still easily be one shot by strong curses
Darcy Jahn (played anonymously)

"It was me. Was in a group roleplay and we used dice to determine some outcomes, and I rolled badly, breaking my neck while surfing. I had fun writing my last post."
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

"Hey, it's not my fault the monster looked so punchable! I would've given absolute hell to the a**hole if not for the trap conveniently placed in the darkness. Why do horror movies have to be so dark, anyway? It's too hard to wrestle with aliens and zombies like that! Hmph."

(When I say Robin's impulsivity will be the death of her, I mean it. –author)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which of Your Characters Would Die First?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus