Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"There are tales that say that fox skinwalkers make for the best companions. Perhaps I would try to see if the legends are true.. if I sought a mate."
Meredith (played anonymously)

"Give me enough wine and I'd snog you!" Meredith said with a wink, but maybe this was just a ploy to get someone to buy her more wine.
Brash (played by Pantrane)

"Dude, I would like totally marry this broad", Brash said happily, progressive rock comprised of two dueling guitars wailing in the background. "She's truly a rocking babe." He leans forward to quickly load a vintage VHS tape into its archaic device.
Robin Turner (played by Grim-Blue) Topic Starter

Avoid.

"Sorry, it a rule of mine, I don't get involved with younger guys."
Aodhan Carrick (played by Lanx12)

Marry.

"Y-You are very beautiful! I...I...I would happily take on a legion of monsters to save you!" His face turned bright red. "Oh oh gosh! I am so sorry that came out like that! E-E-Excuse me!" He said before quickly running off.
Amari (played anonymously)

"Nothing personal but I'll avoid ya, at least during the day. Maybe we'll meet again in your nightmares, brave adventurer."
Ruby (played anonymously)

"Marry me? Hahahaha! A snog wouldn't hurt, though."
Arthur Alexander Thompson (played anonymously)

"Snog would be pleasant," a slow smile spreads across his features. "Unless you'd rather we wed?"
Lian (played anonymously)

"The LiLi would like to politely request...Snogging!"
Marcellus (played anonymously)

"I would like to snog you all night, as long as you don't tell your brother."
Ophelia (played anonymously)

Avoid!! Avoid!!!! So much avoiding!!
Novia (played anonymously)

"I would snog you, yeah... that would be nice."
Achilles IV (played by Kada)

A snoggle would prove quite fortuitous.
under intense reworking (played anonymously)

((Using Myron at the very top!! Using the other's would be really weird since theyre incomplete lol))

Myron thought about it for a moment. He gave a smile and a little shrug, "Can't say I'd mind a snog," He chirped.
"Sharp canines? No...um...I definitely won't snog you. Nor will I marry you, not really into that sort of thing right now. I guess it'll have to be avoid."
Cetus Joao Ribeiro (played anonymously)

"Likely not marry.. but I can't avoid either... Snog. Snog all night long. "
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

Avoid ... I’m straight.
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"Avoid! I'm so very sorry, but you are much too young for my liking and preferences."
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“Snog, heheh, also a fancy company lady probably has lost of people that need to be killed discretely, ze?”
Amadeus (played by Mipps)

"You seem... Complicated. Maybe a snog."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus