Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"I'd rather die by my own blade than be with you. Avoid", he said coldly as he took a swig from his flask of whiskey. His eye and expression held no emotion from what was seen.
"The options here are rather limited.... Definitely not marriage, and I'm unwilling to remove my robes long enough for a snog of any kind. So, Avoid, I suppose."
Aria (played by Sky_Wolf136)

"I'm afraid there's not much I can tell about you. Sorry but it's an avoid.."
Zen Whitlock (played by Mintelle)

"I'd give you a snog, you seem sweet."
Harlowe (played anonymously)

"Well, sweets, pop a breath mint because I'd like to snog you."
Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

“Come, habibti.. A long night of trance music and hookah smoke awaits. Along with a snog.”
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

''Avoid, I don't really fit in with the East.''
Unnamed (played anonymously)

"Vampires... exist? I'm not one to snog, much less marry, a creature with a thirst for my blood. It's going to be an avoid from me."
Caius (played anonymously)

"Why not a snog?"
Unnamed (played anonymously)

"A creature such as myself is not looking for marriage, but then again me being me, I wouldn't be able to avoid a man such as you. I'd definitely go for a nice snog however."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Uuh... I sense a dark presence within you, good lady. I'm not sure what to make of it."
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

Gazing down at the person he rose up his nose. "Hmph! Someone such as your status doesn't even deserve my time! So I shall avoid you like I do most commoners!"
Ambrosia (played anonymously)

"Sorry, but I don't think so darling."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Raz Ahmud wrote:
Gazing down at the person he rose up his nose. "Hmph! Someone such as your status doesn't even deserve my time! So I shall avoid you like I do most commoners!"

“C-Commoner?? But I’m a knight!! Eh.. not like titles mean anything anyway...”
Empress Evilyn Dracon (played by Lanx12)

"Oh darling...Let it go...Don't worry about those...Now I wouldn't mind a bit of snogging with you cutie." She winked before grinning. "After all an Empress such as myself always needs good, loyal, knights to help...Protect her empire..."
Sir Vander (played by Pantrane)

"We must merge our house lines to build strength between two kingdoms. Think of the era it will bring it. Now that may sound like an arraigned marriage. But think of the adventure!" He beams and seems genuinely excited. "What more could one want?"

Marry
Yolande (played anonymously)

“I will avoid because I’ve no interest in you... It’s probably for the best.”
Goro Kumizaki (played by Lithe)

“I’m gonna have to say avoid. I don’t know who you truly are if you can take on another form” Goro shrugged, a slightly apologetic smile on his face.
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"Hm, I knew a Goro once... ah, avoid. I have grown disillusioned over the centuries and I long have stopped meddling in the affairs of mortals, it is better for all involved."
Goro Kumizaki (played by Lithe)

“Surprised, you cannot recognize a mortal from a different entity. Well, now I guess I’ll have to say avoid, as I don’t particularly associate with....entities like you” Goro said this is slight disgust, a still friendly and amused smile still on his face.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♡ Snog, Marry, or Avoid ♡

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus