Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
It's so nice to hear from you! <3

I've been having some wicked insomnia and been desperately trying to fix my schedule, especially because I end up missing classes over it.

But yesterday I got to hang out all day with my best friend watching movies while napping on the couch with the cat, had delicious food and had a warm cozy night, so I think things will be alright soon again. :D

Edit: How have you been doing? Please don't forget to take good care of yourself. <3 If you haven't recently, please pamper yourself a bit with something nice!

It's nice to hear from you too, Sanne! <3 I'm glad you are one of the people who answered.

Insomnia--ho boy, I am familiar. I'm glad you got some good experiences in and that you feel like things are going to be alright again soon. Missing classes from insomnia--yeah. The weirdest thing about insomnia for me is that even with Ambien, which operates like a giant "sleep now" button on my brain, I still struggle with getting into a good sleep routine. Good luck on your reset.

Anyway--glad to see you on here. :)

How have I been? Well there's the short version and the long version, and I really just want to talk about the short version. Well, I've got an air mattress so I can sleep where I'm at. And it's lightening outside. Eh...I just realized I don't want to talk about anything substantive, it's just nice to hear from everybody. :)

Thanks Sanne <3 <3 <3

iolhantheX wrote:
Very kind of you to ask, I've not been a heavily active member, but I'm pretty much non-existent atm.

Hi Io. Even if you're not heavily active, as you say, I think of you as one of the core people.

Quote:
Life has just been a pile of- *coughs*

Yeah. I hear you.

Quote:

Anyhow, in reference to myself, not very good at all, but hanging in there, haven't really made a point to bring attention to it. I've done my best to warn friends and rp partners that I won't be active much, however.

I'm sorry that things aren't going very well for you. :( But I'm glad to know you're hanging in there.

It's nice to see you, and your signature italics. :)
Quote:
I hope you're doing well yourself, I don't know you too well, but you're a very sweet person who's always lighting up forums with your kindness. And we appreciate it. Thanks Abigail :)
Keep being a beautiful person!

Thank you, Io, that's sweet of you. I hope things get better for you. (PMs open)

Penholder wrote:
Pretty good, actually. Big changes are coming up, which is both exciting and something that makes me a little nervous. We also got a new kitten, and he's a bit of a (cute) handful!
I hope you're well too!

Hi, Penholder. Glad things are good. May the changes be good ones that are embraced and enjoyed. Congrats on the feline friend. :)

Novus wrote:
I have had a rather rough morning, and it will be followed by a busy day.

*hugs*

Hope the day goes alright.

ChebaBeesting wrote:
I'm doing alright, even though I had trouble sleeping last night from overthinking. But other than that, I'm all good.

Glad you're doing alright. :)

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
Not that good, I feel stressed and health issues aren't the best so..yeah. But other than that good.

Sorry that you're feeling stressed and having health issues. Hope you feel better. Thanks for responding. :)

FancieDonuts wrote:
Hope all this well today. I know its Monday for most of us...but you got this you can do it!

Haha. Nice little Monday encouragement thingy. Monday is generally improved upon by donuts, and even moreso by Fancie donuts! Ok, that was such a dumb joke, but there ya go. Happy Wednesday.
I'm currently really sick haha. I've got Bronchitis and its nearing the end of the semester so I am swaaaaaamped with papers, presentations and readings. So I'm...alive aahahaha

How are you??

Halloween is tomorrow!

Abissh wrote:
I'm currently really sick haha. I've got Bronchitis and its nearing the end of the semester so I am swaaaaaamped with papers, presentations and readings. So I'm...alive aahahaha

How are you??

Halloween is tomorrow!

Oh yeah, Halloween is tomorrow, isn't it? Well, be sure and keep warm if you venture out! Hope your bronchitis clears up soon. Archeologist, ay? Sounds interesting. I'll bet you'll get to travel to some cool places someday.

Alright, well. Happy All Hallow's Eve Eve.

Geez, I think I made that joke last year. History is repeating itself.
Rogue-Scribe

I’m a bit drunk right now as I watch The Originals. I’m hoping the replies I wrote for my RPs tonight makes sense! :D

ShadowWeaver wrote:
I’m a bit drunk right now as I watch The Originals. I’m hoping the replies I wrote for my RPs tonight makes sense! :D

LOL.

I like Klauss! He's so evil but such a bada**. :)

Well may you have a good night of sleep ahead. And may you drink plenty of water to avoid a hangover :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Just getting ready for another work week.
Novus

Honestly, not too great tonight, but hopefully in time it will all be better. I just have to shove my demons back into their box in preparation for my next attempt to tackle them.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Just getting ready for another work week.

Same. Sigh. Lol

Novus wrote:
Honestly, not too great tonight, but hopefully in time it will all be better. I just have to shove my demons back into their box in preparation for my next attempt to tackle them.

*Hugs hugs hugs*
Rogue-Scribe

I will be getting ready for work tomorrow morning. Have two weeks to go. Can you believe I got two days off for a horse race? Yes, the state stops for Melbourne Cup Tuesday, and they take Monday off just because. The State of Victoria has public holidays for a horse race and the AFL football Grand Final, which was a couple weeks ago. No wonder they drive like morons down here....
Novus

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Novus wrote:

*Hugs hugs hugs*
giphy.gif
I just made a pasta bake and I think I added too much water :/

Eating a slightly botched meal at home alone on a cold autumn evening is feels, man.
Rogue-Scribe

I am doing really good this week. It's my 1st full week not working and I am so relaxed. Getting a lot of the adulting stuff done around the house and with business.

Hoping all is well with you Abigail and everyone! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The important thing is how Abigail is doing. You're a such a blessing and a gift to this website. Don't forget to take care of yourself. You're a national treasure to this community.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus