Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Everybody in this thread have a happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Lakota. <3

RimCaster wrote:
Ownin my life.

Right on. 💪

Lumaslily wrote:
I’m an emotional wreck as per usual, but I watch talking husky videos and that made me feel better.

*hugs* and that's good, that you found something that cheers you up. Those are pretty darn funny. Thank goodness for ridiculousness. <3
MordosKull

ME AXE BE THIRSTY!!
Deumeawyn

I’m doing good! Got off work early today.

Off to do some shopping and going to have a couple 🍺 🍺’s before catching the bus home.

MordosKull wrote:
ME AXE BE THIRSTY!!

Lol.

Deumeawyn wrote:
I’m doing good! Got off work early today.

Off to do some shopping and going to have a couple 🍺 🍺’s before catching the bus home.

Good, good. Sounds relaxing!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Working tons of overtime which makes Christmas shopping more fun and more presents for my loved ones.

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Working tons of overtime which makes Christmas shopping more fun and more presents for my loved ones.

Yeah, money does help, doesn't it? Lol. That's nice of you. I'll bet they will appreciate it.

I wrote a really, really long email to my Aunt, to give an update and to explain why neither me nor my mom feel like talking to her on the phone right now. It was kinda awkward. Probably should have just called her.
ChebaBeesting

Abigail_Austin wrote:
I wrote a really, really long email to my Aunt, to give an update and to explain why neither me nor my mom feel like talking to her on the phone right now. It was kinda awkward. Probably should have just called her.

I think it's nice of you that you wrote an email, despite having an option to call your Aunt. :D

I myself am doing alright these days, I'm slowly getting back to drawing and I've made a bit of more improvements in myself aswell. Last week I went shopping to buy some gifts for Christmas and I also bought a bit of stuff for myself. And today me and my high school friend met in a tram, just we didn't have a lot of time to talk as my stop was getting closer, but it was nice to see her again even though I feel a bit distanced from her.
Serene

I've been reading lotro tweets on Twitter. For more than 9 hours all servers were shut down, making it impossible to play the game for EU, (for which I am still angry! I lost 1 day of vıp and hobbit gift D:) But there were really a lot of funny comments and I couldn't stop sharing my favourite:

Ekran-Al-nt-s.jpg
Oh poor man! And I think I've just admitted that I play lotro, I just love Middle-earth...

ChebaBeesting wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

I think it's nice of you that you wrote an email, despite having an option to call your Aunt. :D

I myself am doing alright these days, I'm slowly getting back to drawing and I've made a bit of more improvements in myself aswell. Last week I went shopping to buy some gifts for Christmas and I also bought a bit of stuff for myself. And today me and my high school friend met in a tram, just we didn't have a lot of time to talk as my stop was getting closer, but it was nice to see her again even though I feel a bit distanced from her.

That's great! And thank you. :)

Serene wrote:
I've been reading lotro tweets on Twitter. For more than 9 hours all servers were shut down, making it impossible to play the game for EU, (for which I am still angry! I lost 1 day of vıp and hobbit gift D:) But there were really a lot of funny comments and I couldn't stop sharing my favourite:

Ekran-Al-nt-s.jpg
Oh poor man! And I think I've just admitted that I play lotro, I just love Middle-earth...

Hahahaha.... "...and her bad Christmas movies."
Serene

Yeah 😂 It is a different way to torture man, we should remember it in the future!
Deumeawyn

Serene’ post
Serene wrote:

Ekran-Al-nt-s.jpg

Oh I LOVE it!

And I’m doing good this evening!
Sanne Moderator

I feel really good today! I started seeing a new physical therapist recently, and I'm so deeply impressed with the difference from my previous one in a positive way. I'm now deadlifting and working on my core, and the best part is I'm not left in agonizing pain afterwards! Only muscle soreness, but no pain. It's amazing and I can't shut up about it lol.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Listening to music getting ready for work. Writing down new year's resolutions.
Serene

Deumeawyn wrote:
Serene’ post
Serene wrote:

Ekran-Al-nt-s.jpg

Oh I LOVE it!
Thank you!

I started watching Joker scenes from Suicide Squad again, he is killing me ;/
MordosKull

¡NO BUENO!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus