Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Serene

I'm checking the last tweets of the royal family before I get ready for bed. And even though I feel hungry, I struggle not to eat anything.
Please, sun, rise! :(
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Up to my neck in drink orders🍺🍸🍹🍷🍻
Rogue-Scribe

I'm doing really good! Cast off some heavy burdons last month and my health has recovered quite well! The holidays are upon us with this solstice, and I look forward to a Christmas ham dinner!

My wife is not stressing about her work situation or family news for the first Christmas since 2011! We can't make it up to dad's (my father-in-law) place this year but still, things are going beautifully!

Hoping you are doing alright this Christmas Abigail!
Tomorrow I have to bite the holiday bullet and visit family for a couple days. It'll be nice to see the cats, I guess.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm having the happiest December I ever have had my entire life. Merry Christmas and happy New Year abgail.
North-Wood

I'm doing fantastic! I returned to Jehovah (God) and everything has been lighter and I'm happier than I have been in years. I did mention here before I was dealing with evil spirits, but they are no longer a concern. In fact, I laugh now. Plus, i found a guy and it seems that we are meant to be together.

I am not trying to offend anyone, please do not give me hate on what I believe. I just couldn't keep this to myself, but there is too much drama in my town to share it with anyone there.
Rogue-Scribe

Why would people give you hate?

Me, I' getting tired of this neurotic weather! One day its blast-furnace dry hot in the 40's, the next its into single digits and barely making 20!
North-Wood

I've noticed that people seem to hate religion and diss even a vague mention of. I merely typed that as a form of disclaimer. So that poor Kim doesn't have people saying I am shoving what I believe down other's throats.

It's winter where I live. It can die any day now...
Rogue-Scribe

Ah, yeah. There seems to be some intolerence from both sides of that issue.

I'll trade you some summer for winter....
North-Wood

I'll take it! Now... how do I move pounds of snow, ice, wind, and cold? Ideas?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Fabulous.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How's everybody doing?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus