Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((Uh sure...))
((You still haven’t answered my question Taz))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

(( answered enough?))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth nodded and pushed her sketchbook across the table to him. "Sure"
Alec scanned every page very slowly. He took his time in checking out the drawings.

Ramoth took his book and flipped through the pages, careful not to smudge or rip anything with her fingers, staying silent throughout the ordeal except for small noises of approval on the drawings she liked. "You're a good artist" She complemented when she only had a few more pages left to look through.
“Not as amazing as you.” He said smiling. He liked most of her pieces of art.

Ramoth smiled a little, a blush staining her cheeks. "It takes practice is all" She murmured. "I've been painting since I was a kid"

as shadow got a bit bored he stood up and moving away from the table, while still glued into his phone. he wasnt watching where he was going as he walked.

( hey sky could you somewhat say he bumped into you? cuz i dont know where your character might be lol )
“Ya... I usually can’t because of my career.” Alec admitted.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes was throwing her garbage away and a guy bumped into her and made her fall on the ground with a small thud.

"That sucks, but i understand, my job gets busy sometimes as well"

shadow then suddenly put his phone in his back pocket seeing that he had knocked someone over he was not too keen on helping but he though he would try to make a good impression as he had knocked her down to the floor while not looking where he was going "oh, im so very sorry... i was not paying attention to who was in front of me" he used all his effort to talk in a nice tone to the girl who was in front of her. he held a hand down to her gesturing that he would help her get back up if she took it.
“As busy as dealing with fans 24/7 and making new music and modeling stuff?” Alec mentioned.
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes sat up and rubbed her head.”Ow.” She said. She looked at his hand and hesitated at first but took his hand.

She raised an eyebrow."You deal with a girlfriend, a thousand something souls and fighting villains for a week, while also training the living people that live in your castle" she challenged, but after a moment she started to laugh."I guess we both got stuck with difficult things huh?"
Alec smiled.”Yes.” He said.”Buti think we both are very smart and hardworking people.”

Ramoth nodded. "I think so too, we'll always get the job done"
“My work is never done.” Alec said and laughed.”I mean I also deal with fans of my dad. Fans ask about me and or my dad.”

Ramoth grimaced. "I couldn't do it, I love music with a passion, but dealing with fans? No thanks"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus