Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Escape from RPR!

'It's been a while' Artemis thought as they looked over , their creator had recently added a few 'thing's to their profile or Bio as presume then logging off afterwords leaving the white haired entity to stare off, They looked around realizing something , the thing their creator added wasn't beneficial , It was to them detrimental but to their creator it was very accommodating since it would add more to them not being able to overpower any other character's in an actual Role-play. But then again , at least they could be used for once. As they looked around , they decided to see if any of the other character's other then them were active.

Checking , they see a figure in the distance , a shadowy tall like figure. It could be Xolotl or Quetzalcoatl but then again it could be someone else there, They walk over and the figure was uncovered from the shadows. And of course , it was Quetzalcoatl. 'Long time no see, Quetzalcoatl' They said as they looked towards the smoldering being . 'Indeed , it has..Wait , what are you doing here. I doubt your creator wants you out at the moment. After all you're just a 'Pathetic Story Character' to them' Quetzalcoatl stated. Artemis frowned , they somewhat expected more from the being but not this. Just some 'if' off Insult to them just to try to bring salt to the wound. But oh well , maybe the both of them could just leave this place and go off to explore the forum's. 'But that's not why I'm here' Artemis said back glaring slightly at Quetzalcoatl who looked back confused. 'Then what? I don't have all day, say what you need and-". Artemis cut them off, 'I was wondering if you would like to exit this place and look around the forums for a bit'

As Artemis then placed a glance at them , waiting for an answer. Quetzalcoatl just stared at them strangely , a confused look on their face before it got to them ,They frowned. 'Shouldn't we just stay-'. Quetzalcoatl tried to respond again but Artemis interrupted. 'It would be fun..' Artemis smiled. Quetzalcoatl glared , not being able to finish his sentence, he then tried to continue where he left off. 'Our creator will be back soon , we need to stay here.'

Artemis just sighed and grabbed Quetzalcoatl by one of their chain's and yanked them towards them. 'Well , I never said you had a choice' Quetzalcoatl looked at them flustered , trying to slap Artemis's arm away from the chains that sat around their waist and shoulder. 'Let go!' They demanded as they tried to push Artemis away from them , failing and then they gave up, they then fold their arms across their chest, thinking for a moment. 'Fine, I'll go' Artemis smirked and they both decided to travel to one of the roleplay form's.

As they looked around , both trying to find a nice place to stop at , they find themselves at a 'Tavern RP', 'I recommended we stop here for now Oblivion' Quetzalcoatl stated as they looked towards the Tavern door's. Artemis nodded and they both entered, the two tall being's looked around seeing that they weren't the only one's there. 'Wow, we look out of place here' Artemis stated before going to find a place to sit .Quetzalcoatl was still looking around the area when he realized Artemis was correct. They were out of place, After all they were both two tall entity's with both of their power's restricted and their appearances were all out strange especially with Artemis. They then went over to where Artemis was sitting and sat beside them . 'So now what' Quetzalcoatl said looking over at Artemis who looked like they were staring off in to space. Artemis then broke out of trance and looked towards Quetzalcoatl , 'Now we wait..'
Taryn Nix (played by Zelphyr)

Alone in unwanted situations? Taryn's smile settled into a smirk. "Of course not."

The shadeling could see the crossing of gazes, and there were more still more trudging in. Sad beings. Angry beings. Tormented beings. Tired beings. Some... perhaps not so wretched. Were those ones gods? How cute! Still, so many, so many, and what unstable times.

So what to do, then? No one stood out to her in particular yet. She could tuck herself away to quietly watch, or she could prance about to see who became most annoyed.

But that would let you sit in comfort, wouldn't it?

Taryn bounded abruptly across the room, her body more clear whenever she passed nearer to a light source. She fell into a cartwheel, allowed her last arm to bend as it hit the floor, then used it to launch herself into the air. The shadeling landed, crossed-legged and grinning, upon the table chosen by the two maybe-gods. Her palms slapped down upon the table's surface and she leaned in, locking her eyes upon those of the one she supposed led, the one who looked less unsure, the one whose hair was utterly opposed to her own inky locks. Taryn stared, silent for moments, and then her grin widened and she rhymically murmured:

"Ears that see, eyes that feel,
broken legs that yet won't kneel.
Pretty pearl or hook of bone?
Can made or maker be alone?"
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"Hello prey," comes a threatening voice from.... somewhere near Lisa and Raven, the direction unclear. Moments later, a tall, white nine-tailed vixen pops into view a few meters in from of them, dropping her invisibility spell as she walks backward ahead of them, a friendly look on her face, incongruous to her words moments earlier. When she speaks again, it's a lot friendlier.

"You two need a lift somewhere? If you're heading somewhere I'm allowed-ish to be, I'd be happy to blink you over. I'm not really doing much right now, pretty idle" comes the friendly offer.

Victi honestly liked the chimera-witch and feline-familiar duo. Sure, she was happy to unleash arcane fury on them, or just scare the crap out of them depending on the game, or desperately try to not get murdered by a monster with them but honestly she was kinda waiting for more games where they could just... you know, hang out together in some way.

"That idea about bugging Creepo McShapeshift sounds like fun, honestly. I wonder if we can make him play fetch," she adds, knowing it would probably make Raven act up. Nobody said she couldn't be friendly and a pain at the same time, right?

No, no nonono! Lisa stops dead in her tracks with a yelp. Even Raven tenses, claws digging into the girl's skin and a low growl rising in her throat. No, no! I'm not here to con- Checking her surroundings, Lisa realizes she hadn't actually already crossed into the roleplay. At that same moment, Victi materializes a few meters ahead and approaches them with a friendly smile.

Raven breaks into a huge grin and cackles as Lisa groans.

"God damn it Victi, you gave me a heart attack." She hangs her head, pinching her brow. As her heartrate steadies, she cracks a smile of her own. Outside of their current roleplay, in which the vixen is the main antagonist, Victi's not that bad. They've been on the same side in past stories, and she makes a strong ally as well a decent person to just have a conversation with; it's unfortunate they've not gotten the chance for more of the latter.

"As a matter of fact, Raven and I need to go back to the Bloodied Shards In-Character forum to return something, right, Raven?" The familiar makes a motion with her head that must be the feline equivalent to an eye-roll.

Lisa sighs. "She's trying to 'borrow' props. Again. I don't know what to do with-" Victi brings up harassing Vincent again. "Hey, what are you-"

"See? It's gotta be a great idea if a second person also thinks so." Raven worms her way out of Lisa's arms and leaps to the ground. Then she prances in a happy circle around Victi's feet. "Let's go make that slimy weasel run like a dog!"
heheh, gottem. Okay, it was a bit mean, but Victi was sometimes. It was fun. That said, the two didn't really seem to mind too too much, which was nice in a way.

"Oh, sure. I'm willing to ignore the normal in-play expectations for a bit while we bring the blood magic artifact back," Victi says with a laugh at Lisa's explanation of what they're up to, "Unless you actually got really creative, Raven, I'm guessing that's what you have since I know you can't steal my bike. But seriously, Avi would have a fit if you lost that chunk of clay, and you know she can get involved with us IC, too. Girl squawks loud when she's annoyed."

"Come on Liz, that polymorphic jerkwad of a xenomorph-expy deserves it, it's just as bad out of game as in!" Victi exclaims in her weirdly flippant way, "I'm a pain, but didn't Vinny try and attack Dazz when she was editing its profile? Kicking it down sometimes is aaaalllllllll good feelings. After we get this back from the chore you're on, I mean. Don't want to set dangerous precedents when we deal with it. And then hey, I'm sure we can find somewhere with food. I wanted to bounce a couple magical-theory type thoughts off of you."
Nightmare looked around the scene he was in. There were quite a lot of interesting characters around. Some of them reminded him of his friends as he fills his glass with whiskey again. "So, anything interesting in your life right now Ender?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Escape from RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus