Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Cyberpunk Fan signing in

Kara Doolan (played by DiscordJess)

Hey all! I was just browsing around for other RP sites I haven't had much luck lately on my main one, and managed to stumble across this lovely little site. As I'm sure you can tell, my name's Jess and I jumped head first into roleplaying just under five months ago and I've loved it a good 98% of the time. I'm online more often than not (Sad, I know) and I think I've really found a passion for RP.

To get into the real meat and potatoes here, I'm looking for free form roleplay in a variety of settings, this is my only character on the site so far, but I intend to transfer my numerous other characters if this works out well. Lovely to meet you all, and if you're a fellow fan of the cybperpunk genre looking for free form RP send me a message! I'd love to talk to all you lovely people
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding called RPRepository created by Kim. The best roleplaying website ever.
Welcome to RPR! I hope your stay on this site is a fun one! Good luck finding people to roleplay with :).

(P.S. I love the entire science fiction genre! Cyberpunk, steampunk, etc. you name it!)
Hey, welcome to RPR! I'm a huge fan of a lot of -punk genres, but cyberpunk is probably one of my faves to worldbuild for. Make sure you check out theFind RP tool when you have a chance, too!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I'm a big fan of the -punk genres, too!! I wish I had time to roleplay with you! I know first hand that there's a lot of great people who enjoy that genre here! I hope you have fun here!
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR! Youll have a great time
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, Jess!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR! :star:

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Cyberpunk Fan signing in

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus