Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutes, everyone.

I lean towards group roleplays relating to fantasy, slice of life, academy/highschool, adventure and action. Please pardon me if I become inactive once in a while, remind me if the group needs regular activity from its joiners. Invitations to group roleplays are very welcome.
Welcome to RPR, Eutherrae!

When you're ready to hunt for an RP to join, check out the Looking for RP forum, which is where members post their RP ideas and scout for partners and/or groups. Hopefully you find something fun!

Enjoy! :)
Here there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR!
Pen_Tsunami

*comes through the window and lays on the floor for awhile surrounded by broken glass before standing up panting for awhile*

Welcome to RPR! The community is nice and almost everyone is very fun and creative with roleplays and characters! I personally live fantasy roleplays and slice of life so we already have 2 things in common. I’m sure you will make lots of friends here as well!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutes, everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus