Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He looked over to her when it broke, " you're a little too clumsy", he said appearing beside her then picked her up. He watched the pendant then gathered it up with mana, " explain yourself while I try to fix..no let averin do that", he said making a portal then carried her into it. They apoeared at the liabray, "averin. Your little silly master hurt herself"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Did she now?" he said as he made his way to them. The air grew cold when he saw the shattered pendant. " My lady what did you do this time? You know that pendant is important" She looked up at the ghost and smiled. Her silver eyes were tainted with streaks of gold. " I did nothing...his curse turned on me"

If the curse is attached to his soul then why didn't you say so", he said sitting her down on a table, "Tobi", he said as a green portal appeared and Tobi came through possessing a white knife, "oh you're still mad. You know that would kill whoever it strikes right. That's why I painted it white", he said backing away from the knife, "snyway I will apologize for trying to check out a woman's body wait come on you're a dude you should understand", he said then the knife lunged at him spinning quickly. He doged it then jumped from table to table, "seriously enough. There's work to be done", he said

This time the knife stoped then flew to the portal, " kuroi. Explain the curse"

The scene of him dodging the knife made Kuroi chuckle. She had a feeling that he would be up to such antics again when he felt safe. " A shame he doesn't talk. I guess...he's making sure you have a clear mind" Her eyes closed so she could focus on the voices that called out to her. A smile kept threatening to break her concentration though as the image of Shinigami running kept appearing in the dark.

" The curse is a command...a chain that draws him closer to..." Her face contorted as she tried to pull out a name that wished to remain hidden. " Agh...the grandmaster I believe. Chaos...is it's equal. He is..." She grabbed her head and fire engulfed her but it was quickly put out by her ice.
Averin touched her forehead to see what haunted her. " He is an unknowing and unwilling traitor. He was not chosen to be a pawn in this game but the king. The extra energy is from the curse to drive him faster to the final goal. I believe his laziness to grow and lead stems from this curse." When he removed his hand from her head, Kuroi's color drained. Her voice bordered a whisper. " This curse...is still connected to its creator. I sense...a familiarity"

Then you shouldn't be up for the challenge", he said appearing before her upside down his face almost touching hers. He moved up and felt her forehead with his, "you fight it to the point your brain keeps hurting. How about just letting it out one time",he said then moved down closer to meet her eyes, " from the beginning, start with his name"

She opened here eyes when she sensed how close he was. It wasn't just her that was looking him in the eyes, something else was staring back from the icy abyss. It's voice taunted her and laughed but she focused on Shinigami and listened. " The grandmaster is...Sonne"

A forbidden answer, the curse sought to cease their prying. Her pupils became slits as two energies left her, one of shadow and one of burning light. Both had the shape of a dragon but the dark one could be recognized as Kuroi. They fought viciously for a moment then the one of light looked towards Shinigami and grinned. It's voice was only heard by Kuroi as it reached out to him.

He may have had his own guardians but the shadowy dragon charged between them, biting down on the hand and driving the light dragon back. It stood among the books and looked beyond the shadow to Shinigami. The presence it exuded was one of power and purpose.

They remind me of your parents", he said standing upright then patted her head, "see feels better right?", he asked looking at the curse with a stare that showed his anger. A barrier formed around them and he took everyone in the room except the white curse to his room, "I know something is targeting me when I see it. I will be right back", he said then teleported back to the liabray

The shadowy dragon looked back and nodded. It returned her moments before they were removed from the library. The lack of her pendant kept her weak. " Be careful...it claims to know how to use you"
The short time he was gone was enough for the dragon to take the form of an aurora and begin its way through the castle.

Hello little friend", he said appearing before it, "where are you going this time", he said as sealing magic appeared under it and began to pull it down. Tobi grabed the pendant pieces and brought it to him. He fixed it with the stone, "back", he said activating the pendent hoping it will do the job

The aurora became a dragon again as it was pulled down. It grinned at him and clawed the ground at his feet. A single eye lit up then floated away while the rest of it was sealed. Without the one fragment in the curse, the renewed pendant was able to contain it without problem.

He looked at the pendant then sent a bit of rages aura to look for the excaped piece. He teleported back to the room in front of kuroi once again upside down to her face, "you care telling me the story now. I could ask averin but I think hearing you tell it would be better", he said putting the pendant back on for her, "what are they?"

Finding him in her face again, she dropped the pen that she held and blinked a few times. The color returned to her as the pendant was placed back on. No amount of control or restraint could hide her blush. She felt how warm her face was and gave him an adorable smile. " I was about to record what I discovered...thank you for restoring my pendant" She said touching the silver moon.

A large piece of parchment was handed to her which she rested in her lap. " This curse is its own. Simply put, it's a bridle unlike Yuuma's which was a punishment"
The parchment was slowly unrolled as she gathered the pieces in her mind. " If you're referring to the light dragon then I...I have yet to figure that out but I have a...feeling about what they are..." Her eyes looked away from him as her soul filled with confusion and shame. If her feeling was right then everything was serious than they thought.

You're letting yourself get hurt again aren't you", he said patting her head as he landed on his fit, "if someone is strong enough and curses you then it's someone I might want dead. You still haven't told me the story yet", he said then went closer to her face, " you're hot"

She nodded to answer that she was allowing herself to be hurt. Yet here he was offering to protect. "My curse!? Only way he could know that is from the book" She thought. The anger that built was quickly diffused by his final statement.

Yuuma was right and she found herself looking into his eyes as her face turned a brighter shade of red. Her words and breath caught in her throat with how close he was. Wasn't Tobi still angry? She dropped her head and looked back up with a smile. " Hm, thank you..." Taken off guard, she found herself at a loss.

" Alright...your sweet tongue has earned the story..." She said softly, looking to the side incase a blade was waiting. Her mind was in a tizzy with his attention. The veil of perfection finally cracked under the pressure of what she felt inside. " The three curses right? O-or you mean..." She looked back up at him mid sentence but something seemed different this time. The white hair really brought out his dark eyes. " You're good looking yourself...Er...oh no..." It felt as though her heart had stopped. She covered her mouth and fell backwards. "What just left my mouth? I'm supposed to be giving him info! Info on what now? Curses? My curse...the story of what? What happened to me!?"
Averin chuckled seeing how well Shinigami had gotten her as he had never seen her so uneasy before.

Are you alright", he asked when blankets were wrapped around him and he was glued to the wall by Tobi, "ok now you're just messing with me. I didn't do anything to deserve this", he said as the blanket squeezed ," so what was it you were saying again. Tobi spoiled the moment"

A question she needed to ask herself. No answer was found though when Tobi interfered. The hook was set and she got to her feet only to glare at Tobi. " Let that handsome guy go this instant and don't you dare hurt him!" Her fangs were a longer than normal this time. " What am I doing he won't listen..." She said rubbing her head. An idea shot through her mind and she looked up at him. What if Tobi's plans were foiled?

The devious plan steeled her nerves, allowing her to walk up to him in a charming way. " Seems Tobi is always ruining your fun" Placing her hands behind her back, she leaned forward to get in his face now. " Or just turning the tables...Thanks Tobi for keeping him here and turning his hair white." She said reaching forward to touch his hair. "I bet those horns will be truly striking now"

" My lady, if I didn't know better I'd say you finally fell in love" Seeing her use such an opportunity without wavering left Averin grinning.
She turned her head just enough to look over her shoulder. " Shut up! I don't need two spirits getting..." Her eyes grew wide as reality sunk in once more. What was she saying and why was she acting this way? More importantly, what were they talking about before hand? Slowly she turned to face Shinigami again.

I like the new nickname. Handsome guy. Seems like a lot of girls use it so no", he said as Tobi moved higher, "you're acting different and it's scaring him", he said then looked her in the eyes once more, "the story kuroi. Or else I will use a different method"

Wings sprouted from her back as she jumped back. They beat forward to send her to the other side of the room. " I'm scaring myself!" She said roughing up the top of her hair and turning her back.

Her wings were left fanned to hide her when she sat on the floor. " The story of the curses or that dragon you saw?" The parchment was unrolled before her. Averin brought an ink well over which she dipped her claw in and began to write and draw.

" This new dragon I do not know. It feels...familiar like I should know who they are. They are the master of Nasr's curse and possibly my own" Bit by bit the parchment filled with notes and images that she saw when they were in her head. " And so his curse unravels as such...blessed by my father to be a champion of the dark yet chosen by this grandmaster to end it all. A heart will seal his fate. Should he eat the heart of the High Luminary the curse should break but if he eats another heart...like mine...then the ritual will be complete" Her hand flowed in a graceful arch over the parchment to finish a heart.

He disappeared again and appeared before her. He began looking at the runes then turned to face her, "good thing we caught it before t girted more than your lips.", he said patting her head, "ok, I think the loss of blood is making you too tired. You can use my bed if you need. And I won't sleep on it while you are but no promises"

Her wings spread across the floor when she jumped from him patting her head. The parchment was in full view now to reveal what seemed like mad ramblings and runes; echoes of the light dragon. He escaped and was before her even after her strange moment? She could only nod in agreement over the curse. Still a third to discover but she was sure she knew how.

A little smile showed at his offer. " Perhaps your right...I may be just too tired to think straight" She stood up and let her wings vanish. The parchment was left for him to read as she turned towards the bed. " No promises? Well...it is your bed...what would Tobi say?" Her mischievous grin was half hidden as she looked over her shoulder. She could just picture him getting wrapped up or hunted down again. " I really should take your advice and get my own bed. I can't keep using yours" The world swam around her and felt fuzzy, knocking her onto the bed. Was is lack of blood or something else? She buried her face at the thought.

Averin sighed and picked up the parchment. If she got rest he could give Shinigami the unusual spells he asked for. " My lady...as wise it is to repair your room, I recommend doing so when you are feeling better"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus