Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Like you're going to calm down after everything is dead. You're wasting your time sir powerful rage. You see what's out there, life. Go get one", he said as a cool wind began to fill the air
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He roared in defiance, lighting the books and furniture that were by him. " Life is irrelevant you should know that. In the end all that remains are the elements and the greater powers" His body changed to the fiery aura fast enough to cause a fire storm for a brief moment. It gathered in the doorway to block the entrance. " What life do you have wasting your time here? The world burns while you read words on a page"

He snapped his fingers and the flames froze and shattered, "well I have friends kuroi, Tobi. I have my goal and I have books around. I don't see why I can't waste a few time, well I do but sometimes you need to look around to see the bigger picture", he said sitting up and used the stone to fix the furnitures, "Tobi is going to be mad. Why the books. They didn't do anything to you"

The shattered flames forced him back into the chain. A frustrated sigh, similar to roaring flames circled bout the room. " Books, useless objects. Why does it matter why I burn them"
Silence lingered while the demon considered his answer. One thing in particular was a shining jewel in this exhaustive conversation. " Your goal? Tell me, you who would challenge my own goal, should you obtain it what point is there to live beyond it?"

Easy. I will be keeping the future alive.", hw said then layed down crossing his legs on the bed, " and I don't know retire. All things come to an end. Maybe we just wait for it to come to see it. Don't you think so. Also a burnt world would be very boring. I'm doing you a favor stoping you. Take my advice being the only one gets pretty lonely and boring"

For him to agree so easily on how things end stole the argument Rage had planned. " You and your accursed ideals. Believing you can change a demon with favors is foolish" He huffed. The chain heated up as the words stewed in his molten core. No living souls meant none to kill. A truth he sought to deny.
The final sentence rang the loudest and echoed alongside an old memory. Another growl, one of an internal war, was heard before he reluctantly spoke again. " She said the same damn words"

Don't really know who she is but she sounds like a smart person", he said then taped the chain, "calm down. You don't to be huffy and puffy all the time. Don't worry I won't laugh just calm down.", he said then put his hands behind his head then stared up, "let's take this to the roof", he said then disappeared and appeared on the roof, "don't need you destroying my things. So tell, what did she really want"

" You do know who she is" Rage spat as he burst from the chain again. His deteriorating form turned into a deep black, fleshing out and gaining powerful limbs as he circled around. If not for the matching tail wingblade shape it would be impossible to tell it was Kuroi's shape when she clung to the demon.

Sparks flew when he cut into the castle with his tail. A few more circles were made around Shinigami before he cut ridges alongside him with his claws. " You speak of the sun dragon? It's obvious that she wanted you" Flames danced between his teeth when he chuckled. " Yes, she wants to steal you away, keep or steal your power depending on your choices. She found a flaw, a weakness in her two greatest foes and intends to use it. What do you suppose that is?" The grin that followed was a smug one, a challenge to Shinigami's knowledge.

" You do know who she is" Rage spat as he burst from the chain again. His deteriorating form turned into a deep black, fleshing out and gaining powerful limbs as he circled around. If not for the matching tail and wingblade shape it would be impossible to tell it was Kuroi's shape when she clung to the demon.

Sparks flew when he cut into the castle with his tail. A few more circles were made around Shinigami before he cut ridges alongside him with his claws. " You speak of the sun dragon? It's obvious that she wanted you" Flames danced between his teeth when he chuckled. " Yes, she wants to steal you away, keep or steal your power depending on your choices. She found a flaw, a weakness in her two greatest foes and intends to use it. What do you suppose that is?" The grin that followed was a smug one, a challenge to Shinigami's knowledge.

The fact that I act too fast or the fact I would do almost anything to save those I need to. Or the fact kuroi goes overly for me or others. There are countless, behave yourself I just fixed this castle damn child", he said looking at him then up to the stars, "well I say my weakness is that I don't know anything. That almost got them killed. But Judging from your mindset it's because they believe I'm to powerful to match. I'm not even that impressive, I am but not that much"

Being called a child didn't sit well with Rage. He turned and snapped at Shinigami, the sound resembling a gunshot or a boulder falling onto more stone. The words were most amusing though and he chuckled. " Almost anything? Perhaps you would lay down your life for them? You would for Kuroi" His smug grin returned as he began to circle again.

" So...you admit you know nothing and acknowledge that you're weak. Hahaha, that's funny. I can't wait to see how many of you will be left standing after you fight Sonne and the High Luminary" To make a point, the demon stretched a wing over his view to block the stars. " When your precious goddess is slain the night will be no more. Once you fall all mana will return to the sun"

So you agree. She just wants her husbands power for herself. I knew the perfection plan was a half made excuse. Also move, your supposed to look at the stars and see how small you are and how big life really is", he said grabbing his tail and moved him to the side, "night. I don't really understand why people will hate this. I can get the fear but without night then the day will become worthless and boring"

When moved, he dug his claws in to the stone, leaving marks. " How can you enjoy feeling so small and useless? Power! Dominating your foes! That's what's important!" Rage began to pace, refusing to look up. Even he couldn't explain the fear the night but he didn't care either.

" It's because the night is still dark and many things hide in the dark, good or bad" A gentle voice said. Rage growled as he looked towards the voice to see Kuroi. She looked exhausted but managed to stand tall. Her standard outfit had been replaced with a fine dress. It's long and flowing skirt glowed when the moon light hit it.

" Fool girl! Stay out of this!" A wall of fire rose between them but was quickly put out by frost. " I have a right to be here...this is my castle after all"

Rage be nice so she doesn't kick us out. So are you here enjoying the or did rages temper tantrum cause you to come over here", he said looking over to get, "a skirt. You are becoming softer. Well maybe that's why Goldie wanted to stay here. So rage just admitted that the sun wants to absorb all mama of not one of the three makes a perfect world. Greed gets everything, fear makes a land of screams and rages just burns everything down. Lazy compared to the other two and also very lonely"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She gave a partial smile before stepping closer. " You could say both. The kids have started harrasing everyone because of Rage's tantrum" Stopping by his side, she looked up to the sky. Every star and nebula looked like diamonds and their dust scattered across deep blue velvet.

" Am I becoming softer?" She said with a hollow gaze. Her thoughts stole her away for a bit. When they let her return, she sat down. " I would believe that would be your fault" A shy smile tried to hide when she glanced towards him.

The real issue needed to be focused on though. She brought up a knee and rested her arm over it, hiding her face behind her elbow. " That does sound like my mother. Funny that Rage admitted it." Her eyes darted back and forth as she remembered the old days. She didn't know if Rage is was lazy. So much energy was poured into everything he did. One thing was true though, it was a lonely existence. The fires would burn hotter with the pain and only drive the hatred further.

Well, I can't take all the credit. It was you", he said, "oh yes rage. Could you please tell us a secret like when next that will arrack or explain how a grand demon can be created. I'm bringing back that old couple. High time they fixed what they left and if they don't, well I will go with Goldie locks words, beat them"

" Oh?" She lifted her head and turned towards him. The smile could no longer hide and she slightly tipped her head.
Less than amused, Rage slammed his tail blade between the two and growled. " I'm going to be sick with you two..." The silver wall cast blurred reflections of them. It was enough where Kuroi saw her surprise then glared at the demon.

Ignoring her, Rage scowled at Shinigami. " You know how the grand demon is made. My brothers and I become as one " A genuine smile showed as the demon raised his head and puffed out his chest.
She shook her head at the sight. " You forgot the host is needed as a trigger. Demons need permission to act without a body. The host gives the Grand Demon freedom to act as it desires and the trigger needed to fuse you three as one"

" Shut up!" He bellowed. Fire sprung up from cracks that crept to her. Her wings appeared and acted like a shield. " No, I have been the Grand Demon too many times. It's been difficult for them to find a trigger. This why they chose a Valra, Nasr specifically. Naturally a harmless race, the Valra are easily provoked into deadly behavior when their friends, family, and loved ones are harmed." She closed her eyes to recall both what she observed and her own past.
" They started this with the death of his mother and continued to feed his hatred for the Luminaries. Beware the end of this fight for they are sure to have something that will shove him over the edge"

The human boy", he aaid to her over the links, "put protection spells on him"

He snuff off the smoke and looked over to rage, "could you not destroy everything when you get mad like get a pet or something. He said as the silver was gone and he looked back to the stars, "I met your brother or part of him. The high luminary betrayed him also. I have part of him sealed in me. The silver"

"Ofcourse. I shall do that as soon as I go back inside" Her hair was blasted into her face from an indignant Rage. He huffed then wandered as far as he could get. " You appear to have a very temperamental pet" She said while pulling her hair back.

It was such a minor distraction for what he said though and she looked over at him. " That silver...is part of my brother? I-I never would have imagined...I know it's deadly. What shall you do with it?"

Seal it is. Don't really want to use your brothers blood", he said sitting up and looked at rage, "is he. I can't tell. Anyway I told you can we need to to help deal with it ok",

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus