Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

They both looked at him now, Nasr with a bit of shock and Yuuma with a gentle smile.
" You do realize seeing his dream form will actually mean having you sleep, right?" Nasr said as he willed the Darkness from the locket to surround him.

Yuuma returned to the living room and sat back down. " It's alright. As night is mine to control, I can allow you two to rest and wake you up without harm" He opened his palm to Shinigami, an orb of magic of both light and dark, reminiscent of the night sky sat within it. " I won't keep you long"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok, I’m ready when you are”, he said closing his notebook, “I need to be sure of something before I can make a judgement”

The magic flowed from Yuuma's hand like a fog, gently floating across Shinigami first then Nasr. Eventually it filled the room, lulling them all to sleep.

The dreamscape was of the utmost beauty. Grasses and trees of various blues of the night sky. Stars seemed to be everywhere from the sky itself to the dew that covered the ground. Rivers of stardust flowed by trees that offered tempting fruit that glowed like the moon.

It was almost too bright for Nasr who held his wings before his face. " It's ok little bird" A familiar voice said. " You will shine like this place one day" A tender hand touched his head to comfort him but the size made him whirl around.

There was Yuuma, a massive dragon, so delicate in build yet felt so powerful. The night sky resided in his scales while moonlight was the very fabric of his wings.

Yuuma then shifted his attention to Shinigami and smiled. " Will this work for you?"

He opened his mouth wide and raised his hands up,, “it’s a dragon. A big dragon”, he said jumping up and down and ran around him, “the scales the built, it’s wonderful. Nasr your turn”, he said looking at him expecting another dragon

His excitement made both Yuuma and Nasr chuckle. Shaking his head, Nasr took his dream form though not quite what Shinigami expected. Simply he was a Valravn. Tall but human and bird in equal parts. Head and limbs of a raven with the torso much like a man's. Black wings touched the ground behind him and his blood glowed.

Blood? This made Nasr worry. He was still severely injured from the tower battle somehow. Seeing this, he hooked his fingers around one of his ribs as sorrow filled him for a moment.

The excitement of his friend quickly chased the sorrow away again. "I do not think I have ever seen him this excited or happy before"

Yuuma flipped his hand over to allow Shinigami to climb on if he so desired. " He clearly likes dragons. But you your hur-" he noticed a glimmer of green within Nasr's eyes. " Your...a dragon of nightmares...."

" What!?" Nasr stated as he looked over himself. The flesh started to peel away from his fingers, leaving bones to show. His legs faded into a thick darkness. As he changed the Luminary's words echoed through his mind. " Grand demon of Nightmares....

He got on yuuma’s back and looked at nasr and began to clap, “yep. As I thought. You both have the same curse but different qualities. It should be able to attack all elements I think. If you are a Valravn then your treatment might be different from his.”, he said then used light energy to hover his notebook to him, “a dragon and a Valravn. Can’t wait for more. Oh yes Yuma, have you tried moon bathing”

Yuuma curved his neck to look at him. " No, I haven't tried that. Forest here is thick but it sounds nice" His eyes shifted upward to look at the dream moon.

Nasr was still freaking out a little over his nightmare form. He loved weaving nightmares but this was new. " Different treatments for each element that makes sense...."

He reached out to the stardust river in hopes of washing away this nightmare, instead when he touched it the water turned black. " If you were in my forest you could get all the moonlight you needed"

“Nasr, stop being scared of yourself. Your are a creature of nightmares, that doesnt mean you have to be”, he said writing in his notebook, “and you o. A child of the night gets stronger in the moonlight. That rhymed. Ok so you need to bath in the moon to grow your body to heal. As fords your problem of losing control, I don’t have an answer yet, but find someone that can. I will try to help in any case”

The ultimate insult to Nasr's pride had been made though true his words were. To be angry or ashamed, he did not know and slowly glided back from the river.

Yuuma nodded to acknowledge Shinigami's words and even smiled with the smiled when he caught the rhyme. " I shall climb the trees every night then. Even the ancient ruins can provide a good place for moonlight" Hope of a better life filled his soul now. " I could be of more assistance. If I do recover then may I join you two as you destroy the towers?"

Ok then”, he said rubbing his chino, “Isfahan it just me or has he been looking at the water to check out himself. He must reall love his face don’t you think, or is it’s hate I semse”

The fire in his eyes got bright as he shot at glare at Shinigami. " I am not that vain! My face is a skull now! Do you know how disturbing that is to look at my reflection and see the same demon I saw during the sacrifice staring back at me!?"

Yuuma chuckled and nodded. " Sure but why not use that to your advantage? Your enemies will be terrified once you master your power"
He looked back forth between the two then smiled innocently. "You two must be good friends to joke like that. Treasure that for it will get you through the toughest of times"

“Youfp keeping talking about your skull head as if your brain isn’t there. The truth is, no one cares, nasr is nasr, I’m not judging”, he said pointing his pen at him, “also be nice to yuumo because we found a third party. Since you two share a problem, you should both care for them. And I’m certian you will find a skull girl to love you the way you are if that’s what is scaring you. And forget the demon stuff, look like one ok, but be one, not ok”

Nasr clawed slowly at his head now. " Alright smart @$$ this is still a dream. I know I will not look like this in the real world" If a skull would have allowed, he would have been smirking. " I don't have a problem with Yuuma"

Yuuma nodded and looked at Shinigami again. " I am glad you're happy sitting on my back but I guess you want to get moving again. I can wake us all up if you are ready"

“No”, he said laying in yuuma’s back,” its a dragon for crying out loud of course not. It’s not everyday you get to see a dragon you know”, he said snouting out like a kid

Yuuma smiled as he looked around the dream world. " I won't wake you up then but remember that dreams are temporary until we die" he said as he carefully stood up. " Shinigami, Nasr, let me show you around this place"

Nasr nodded and flew to his side. The light from Yuuma's wings restored him to his valravn dream form. " I have a challenge for you. Ditch that Luminary and find yourself a dragon girl"

“Huh, what luminary.”,he asked with a dumb look, “the Phoenix?, dragon girls should be nice”, he said not bothering to sit up, “long as they dont burn me though”

He landed on Yuuma's horn and grinned at his friend below. " You know who I am talking about and no, NOT the phoenix" He grabbed his beak, a look of dread on his face. " Anyone but her"

Yuuma looked back as he walked along. A cheerful smile at their antics. "Pardon me but you two are funny. If you wish, I could help. Dreams are a good place to meet others"

“Yes, handsome idea”, he said then sat up faster than a karate master, “yes lets see the Phoenix. The Phoenix. The one nasr refused to agree that he likes. You should eee him around her. He’s as awkward as a tortoise inside out. He acts all grumpy but never hurts her... wait”, m he said going on then stoped for a second, “what lady?”

" WHAT!? Oh hell no!" He jumped down now to get in Shinigami's face. " That phoenix will nag us both for destroying that tower!"

" He does appear to be pretty ruffled already. Haha alright what is her name?" Yuuma said with a toothy grin.

Nasr tensed up at the answer. After a bit he shook his wings sending feathers flying. " Do not tell him her name. As for what lady...know what never mind..." He turned back around to point at Yuuma. " Take us to a place that the lady dragons love. With how giddy he got around you I HAVE to see how he will act with the girls"

" This has become most amusing." Yuuma said trying to stifle a laugh. " Which one first?"

“Ah I forgot her name, lucky for you lover boy”, he said giggling, “what girl. Wait this is a dream world so the girls wont be real.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus