Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Yuuma stretched and looked to the kitchen. " Uh...yeeaah she's home" He cautiously got up and headed over to her.
" Yuuma, why did you allow a Valra in? You know they are spies and assassins for the Luminaries"

" This one isn't. Remember my dream? These two destroyed the tower!" Yuuma brought his hand to his chest as his breaths grew short.

Nasr perked up now and looked towards the kitchen. Why didn't she toss him out when she returned?
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“You’re welcome. Oh the guy here has the same problem as your son which is why we came nice lady”, je said with a lite smile

She looked at them skeptically for a few minutes before walking over to them. She raised a hand to Shinigami's head first. A soft light touched him for a few moments then faded. She turned and did the same to Nasr.

She sighed and returned to the kitchen. " Yuuma, go get your father"
He bowed to her then headed out the door.

Nasr was rubbing his forehead now. " None of us are in trouble then?" A plate of food was set before Shinigami and him. It was loaded with fruits, a bowl of hot cereal, and basilisk bacon.

" No" She said as she sat returned to the kitchen. " You have the same illness as Yuuma? The Luminaries have treated you well I see"

" Not exactly..." He grabbed some fruit and ate it. " Thanks to my friend here I found out they only lied about the cure"

“You see his curse make it so he changes the more heart he eats. He would have reached his final form after eating the heart of a small child like a baby. You should know why I stop it then”, he said looking at the fruits, “you’re of a light element aren’t you. Reading minds or checking memories?”

A scowl sat on her face as she returned with three more plates of food. " Yes....That is part of why we left. They feed our children to the Valra if they are unworthy" She set the plates one the table before sitting across from them.

Her stare made Nasr squirm in his seat. " One more heart? They used the disease to catch you then"
He nodded his head then grabbed more food.

Her look softened as she turned to Shinigami. " You have my thanks." She said as she mixed some fruit into her cereal. " I am of the night, dear boy. You see we were of the city once and they have-" The door opened and Yuuma stepped in with his father.
Both took a place near the woman.

“The night, but you control light. Burgs the way that woman is under my control now so you can be rest assured a little”, he said to clear that part up, “i know she did you all wrong but let’s us deal with her. Now back to what I was saying, you’re a luminaries, if not then the light just now. What was it doing”, he said bring out his notebook. He was i in a mode for info, “ my greetings to you sir by the way”

She chuckled at his confusion. " It's starlight, dear boy. Have you not noticed that even the night glows?"
Yuuma's father bowed his head to acknowledge Shinigami. " We are not Luminaries. Though they do too well hiding the light of night."

" A shame really...dark and light are so beautiful together" She sighed as she thought of how starless the nights were in the cities. " The light I used on you two allowed me let me see your memories."

“Oh, well darkness and light are beasutful together”, he said making a small rainbow with light and dark energ with his hands. He let it float off and began to write in his notebook, “well I’ve had a small talk with your son, moonlight, you know
what tpit does to the nightf element?”

The rainbow of dark and light caught everyone's attention, including Nasr.
Yuuma smiled as he watched it float away. " That's really nice"

" Moonlight..." His father said as he looked over the two. " Is part of what sets us apart from those of the dark. We are of rest, healing, and spiritual matters"
She reached over and rested a hand on his arm. " Yes, dear but we are more than that"

She sat back and looked at Shinigami. " if we must we can also defend. The Luminaries fear us because of our black hole ability. We rarely use it but it is capable of swallowing the light"

Yuuma piped in now as he poked at his food. " The moon controls the waters and the stars bear the seeds of life. Without the comfort of our lady, the Moon, then surely the Tyrant Sun would devour us all"

“I see, I see”,he said writing all this down, “oh my generations will be very happy about it. If I’m not the last that is”, he said then look up, “ well I see why you went in hiding, it’s good you’re all together, mine seprated to hide our secrets. You cam control water with starlight”

" Now why would you be the last?" She said quite confused. " You seem young yet. I am sure you will not be last. Oh yes I was going to tell you something before these two came in"
Her husband turned to her now. " What were you telling him?"

" About the city rules of finding a partner. He thought I was light element" She started to gather the empty dishes.

He helped her gather the dishes then handed them to her. " I will tell him. Get Yuuma ready"

Yuuma stood up but looked at Shinigami before leaving. " What secrets do you hide?"

“Secrets of the elements. What I’m writing in this notebook and what my race wites in theirs is our secrets”, he said holding up the notebook, “don’t forget to try the moon bath. Do it especially filled with a mana bath.. I will write it down for you”, he said to him and looked at the mother, “let me tuesss light and dark aren’t allowed together”, he asked as the rainbow became a circle

" Secrets of the elements..." Yuuma said with a thoughtful look. " That sounds incredible. If they all fell into the wrong hands we would all be forsaken" He waved as he headed to the back of the house. " I'll get those baths and catch up later"

" Thank you. Your help means so much to us" She smiled at him before following Yuuma.

The father sat back down and folded his hands. " Yes, light and dark aren't allowed together. It goes deeper than that" He looked at the box Yuuma had brought out earlier. " No element is allowed to cross with another. Should two of different elements decide to love then their lives are forfeit"

Nasr nodded his head in agreement. " And guess who kills the poor souls?"

“You?”, he asked looking at nasr, “I can’t help all nations you know cause it will bring sil to my kind. So I will just help those I can and my kind will make their choices. I will change the world if I can but for now, I need information. Everyone one o meet tell me the same thing”

" Yep. Valra always kills them" Nasr dropped his head onto his shoulder and stared into the distance.

Yuuma's father looked at the book that he held. " Wise choice. We can only do what we can. Endangering yourself and kin is never wise." He closed his eyes for a bit. When he opened them, he was looking at Nasr. " Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good too"

Nasr shifted when he felt the stare. Did he know what he had done? " Yeah....sometimes"

“I know nag you’re thinking but I believe you should know a victim when you see one”, he said opening the notebook, “the Valra are kind people. They tore out their own feathers so I caould help house a robin. Just because they apwere forced to kill doesn’t mean they were born to it”

He looked at the book for some time before nodding. " I see. Then may you hold the best of all our secrets in that little book of yours"
He stood up now. " I hear my son will be joining you in time. Heed his prophecies, as they may save your lives"

Nasr remembered what Yuuma said when they first appeared. " We can do that. He already said something about our friendship getting us through a grave trial"

“The book, oh I’m burning it. And what prophecriee”, he asked scratching his head, “damn it, I forgot when we saw the dragons. Nasr will remind me”

" Collecting secrets to burn? Most unusual but they will be safe" He reached inside the box and pulled out a tiny book. Inside was Yuuma's writing. " I see he had yet to share the prophecies"

Nasr stared blankly at Shinigami before laughing. " You forgot when we saw the dragons already? We were dreaming last night"

“But they were dragons, how am I to remember if you show me dragons in one spot”, he said looking away from the ridicule, “what’s the prophecy dear sir, we never got your name. Aslo tell my friend here that mine doesn’t have something to do with the a luminary lady”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus