Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Lucky for me but not for you" He held a grin now. " This may be a dream but we are all real here"

Yuuma nodded before breaking into a run. " Nasr is right. Every girl that you see here will remember you. They may seek you out later" He opened his wings and took to the skies.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Wait so the girls here will follow me in real life”, he asked looking around for a bit, “I don’t understand anymore”, he said bring out his notebook, “so if I meet the luminary in her then she would know it? Instresting. Wait what if I’m wrong”

" You got it! Your turn to be hunted by a pretty girl or two" He leaned back a bit and rested his hands behind his head. " Luminaries are possessive of their partners so I would start praying if I were you"

Yuuma was watching the ground below. " It's ok if you don't understand. I can help you later" He turned to the left now. In the distance giant crystals could be seen

He started shaking, “wait, you don’t know her name either”, he said smiling and looked at the crystal, “wait can all creatures enter this realm, but I don’t know how to. Damn”

Nasr looked to the sky as he tried to remember the fight. " Her brother said her name....what was it again? Glitter...no....Glits....I will remember it again"

Ice ran through Yuuma's veins as Nasr tried to remember the name. Something about it wasn't right.
Shinigami's statement made him chuckle. " Yes. All Nyctorans can walk to and fro from this realm." He started to descend now.

Nasr seemed a bit confused. " Damn? What would you do if you could get here on your own?"

He noticed the sudden change in the dragon, “hey that means she wont be able to come here. Gilda, I think it was. And I wonder why nasr is fascinated it’s her. Maybe he’s confused of which to pick. The phoenix or her. Which would you think he would take”

" I don't know these two girls so I can't say which he would choose" Yuuma said chuckling. " Phoenix Nyctorans are day elements so....I believe that would be his choice"

Nasr grabbed at his own neck now. " And lose my head for it..." Gilda, the name struck the memory. He turned back to his friend. "Glira! And she can come here. No, I would never choose her " His ideas failed to stay hidden with his smug look.

“We better tie him up before he summons her here”, he said making some rope out of light energy, “you wanna help?”

Nasr faded into darkness only to reappear on Yuuma's horn. " I think not. I am eager to see how you will react with this" He said pointing towards the ground.

Below was an unnaturally clear and iridescent lake within the crystals. Glorious falls poured into it. Trees with leaves of gems grew around the area and even between crystals.
Dragons of various elements were looking up at them now. Some giggling while others talked among themselves. It was rare for males to show up here.

" Forgive me. I'll help you tie him up later" he said as he circled a few times. He landed and stepped closer to the lake.

He ran off yuumo’s head and took a long jump intro the lake, “dragons everywhere. Hey are all different”, he rose up from the water and waved his hands to nasr as the rope disappeared, “do you see them, do you do you. They are all here, dragons”

Nasr stared blankly for some time. A smile crossed his face as he watched Shinigami. " I see them! Which one are you going to choose?" He chuckled now wondering if he could choose one.

That word got their attention. The girls turned towards Shinigami. Some eagerly swam towards him, others simply blushed, and a few seemed uninterested. " You're going to choose one of us!?" A water dragon said as she created bubbles around him.

"What is your element? Oh why are you not in your dream form?" A lightning dragon exclaimed as she seemed to jump around him.

A fire dragon bared her teeth at the others. " Back off!! This one is mine!"

" HEY!! Give him room to breath and let him choose on his own" A dragon stood at the top of the falls. The light behind her hid her features. Silver eyes and crescent moon that glowed on her forehead the only things visible.

" Another night element?" Nasr asked Yuuma.

" Yeah, she looks like it"

He looked at yuuma’s and nasr, “you knew this would happen didn’t you”, he said then looked at the dragons around him, “hmmmmmmmm”, then clapped his hands, “that’s it, I won’t chose. Also I don’t have one”

Nasr fell off Yuuma's head laughing. " And you want to tease me about that phoenix?"

Yuuma shook his head to answer Shinigami's question. " I-I've seen this place but never..." He collapsed to the ground and covered his face.

Nasr stood up and pointed at Yuuma. " Do you see this guy? I think he has never spoken to a girl before"

The girls started to pout or fight one another. It was easy to see which elements were aggressive now.
" You're not choosing one?" the water dragon whimpered.

" No dream form? How is that possible?" The lightning dragon said as she slid under the water.

The night dragon layed down and smirked. Served them right for hounding him

“Ham but if it is to satisfy you all, I will do this”, he said then mossed light and dark energy together to form little dragons that flew around them. He jumped out of the water to yuuma’s said, “so the great dragon yuuma’s has a weakness and there’s a lake filled with them. Don’t worry, we’re not judging”, he said trying and failing not to laugh

The trick worked as the dragons happily watched the little dragons he created. The more hyper ones started chasing them.

Yuuma moved his hands to see the show. " Yeah...It's silly..." Slowly he started to get up.

Nasr tried to catch his breath. " You are vicious but hey!" He smacked the side of Shinigami's arm. " I think you got someone's attention" He said as he pointed to the top of the falls.
One dragon was looking past the magic towards them. The same one that didn't join the chaos

“She’s a night dragon isn’t she”, he said looking at her, “and shes trying to kill me isn’t she”, he asked then looked away from her direction, “I wonder if whp will match up with yuumo. We can leave if you want us to”

Yuuma nodded as he turned away from the lake. " Yes, she is of the night but she won't kill you"

The night dragon faded away when Nasr looked at her again. " You will not die. Anyway I wonder who he will pair up with too. Hey, Yuuma what kind of-" He turned to see Yuuma slinking away.
He used his wings to fly in his path. " Hey, how are you going to find a girl if you keep running off?"

" I-I will find one someday. We still have the real world to deal with" Even through his dark scales it was obvious that he was blushing.

Nasr looked over to Shinigami. " Should we leave him for now anyway? Poor guy is hopeless"

“Ok, we will continue to tease him when his body heals”, he said patting yuumi’s head and canceled the butterflies, “let’s go now big guy”

Yuuma sighed in relief to avoid that for now. " I shall wake us up now" Mist like the night poured from his mouth to surround them.
Nasr began to feel tired. He staggered then collapsed to the ground. The last thing he heard was the girls bumming because the magic butterflies faded.

He woke with the scent of food in his nose. Someone had been cooking while they slept.

He stood up and looked around, “is your mom back”, he asked yuumo, “she might not like us here.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus