Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Nasr chilled out and sighed. " Alright! We will have to find more dragons for you"

The man clearly wasn't sure what had occured between those two. " My name is Murzim" He said opening the book. " The prophecy he wrote in riddles so forgive me if you don't understand." He rechecked the page to ensure it was the right one.

" The first shall fall at dusk. Paths set in stone. The second shall fall by night. Soul divided in two. The third shall fall by dawn. New blood is found. The forth shall fall by day. The shattered game renew. The rest bend knee. By bond is blood spared"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“You’re right I dint understand sny of it”, he said looking at the man with confusion, “i guess the last one is to take note and took notes of the prophecy, “thanks a lot”

Nasr shook his head slowly. " Yuuma will make more sense than his writing right?" He was sitting crooked in the chair now.

Murzim chuckled as he closed the tiny book. " He can. Sometimes you must ask the right questions"

“I know, we put him in a lake with dragon women and ssk him to explain. That will definitely work don’t you think”, he said moving his pencil around, “i cnat wait for his body to heal, the pranks I will play on him are so wicked I laugh while thinking of them”, he said looking like an evil genius

" Cannot be a dream unless you have a way to move a giant dragon" Nasr said with a devious grin. " Oh! I have heard of a hot spring somewhere. It would be perfect. Share your ideas! I must know." He looked like he would hit the floor if he stretched out further.

Murzim looked at the two and sighed. He remembered his own days of youth. " What have you done to him?"

Nasr bit the back of his fingers to keep himself from laughing. " Nothing. Nothing at all"

“Not yet”, he said giggling,” we will be back soon”, he said writing down on a paper, “here, let him bath in a pound filled with starlight and mana under the moonlight. Once his body is better, we will walk on the mind. On yes and a question, are the ones with the curses the only one with dream forms?”

Taking the paper, Murzim nodded with a bit of a smile. " I shall make sure he does this" He looked over it for a moment before answering. " Yes. Only those who do not or did not serve the Luminaries share the illness"

“I don’t understand”, he said looking at the man confused, “so many things to udersatnd and my brain already hurts”

He walked over and rested a hand on Shinigami's shoulder. " Perhaps one of those towers will hold the answers that you seek"

Nasr sat up as Yuuma returned to the room. " Even I don't have all the answers" Yuuma said with a smile.

" Well look who returned! Your prophecies make no sense!" Nasr's hair fluffed up in his irritation

“I guess yiure right”, he said turn to the last page of the book, “also I need you to answer me a question, what do you know about immortality”, he asked reaching the last page. It was a pitch black and blank. The only thing on it was the symbol of a spider

" Immortality?" He said as he waved Yuuma over. " For us immortality is granted only to our dream forms, our spirits"

Yuuma stood next to Murzim and nodded. "Our bodies are merely shells to be cast off once we mature. The world I showed you last night. That was real and very much immortal"

Nasr traced his ribs as he thought about his own dream form and what had happened. Murzim noticed Nasr's thoughtful scowl. " There are legends of those who can gain physical immortality by fusing one's body and spirit. It is said they even quit aging"

“Well, I’ve heard thise legend, they’re not good enough for me. What I want is for my survival and my people’s survival”, he said closing the book, “well, I guess I will leave it at that for now. We should be going soon. Sorry I didn’t eat what you provided but next time. Also, dream forms, how do I get one. If not me then how does my kind get one. If you don’t die in that place then one of us will live there and pass us on. I bet others like me think the same”

" Yes, survival. I understand and I lack the answers you seek. My son here should know by the time he can join you" His hand fell a bit heavy on Yuuma's shoulder as he whispered something to him.

With a quick nod, Yuuma grabbed his own book and tore out a page. " I know where to start but first.." He held up the page as he put magic into it. It sparkled with starlight just before changing into a shadowy raven. Darkness strung out behind it as it flew around the room and eventually into Nasr.

" Ack...What was that!?" Nasr said as darkness floated out with each breath.
" You are the only one who has two dream forms. I believe that you will have the answers he seeks" Yuuma placed the book back in the box.

“Two, Instresting”, he said then stood up, “ i made a oromise to nasr’s father abc i will make the same promise to you, if I find a cure, I will help heal him to my ability, I will also help your people and remove the bad in your name. In payment, my existence was navel met by you”, he said to yuumo’s father stretching out his hand

Murzim took his hand and shook it. " I shall pray for your well being. May you find favor with Lumerin" He now turned to Yuuma. " Go on. If you want to join them then gather what you need for your moon bath"
His eye lit up like the moon before he bolted out the door.

Nasr stood now, grateful to still be alive. " If he joins soon send him towards Kurikol. That's the next tower on the list"

Kurikol, sounds likethw name of a cute girl”, he said taking the notebook and walking outside, “till we meet again kind sir. Also, if you feel anything suspicious then move, I would do the same cause you see. The luminaries will get uncomfortable with news of the tower”

He bowed and watched them leave. " We can vanish easily"

Nasr grabbed the reins of his longma and led it away from the house. " Name of a cute girl? Maybe you will find one there" He chuckled as he got back on the draconic horse.

He got on his longma, “hey nasr, im tired, I want to sleep”, he said sounding like a child, “will you watch the horse. Say is yuumo mad we ride a dragon horse?”

He looked over a bit surprised. " You are tired already? You ok?" He pulled his longma closer to grab the reins of Shinigami's horse.
" I doubt Yuuma is mad. He let you ride on his back in the dream after all"

“Ok, then. I guess my mind is tired cause no dream form or my kind have a catch to getting to that world. Watch the horse please “, he said then passed out in the horse

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus