Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Nasr used darkness to bind Shinigami to his horse before leading it away at a walk.

It had been some time since he traveled in silence and gave him time to think. Was there a price to his friend visiting the dream world? What threatened his kind so greatly that he was searching for immortality? He felt he would never know until he woke.

His mind shifted to questions that he could try to figure out. Two dream forms....how was that possible and how could that help Shinigami? The prophecy...full of riddles and questions yet something inside seemed to know what it meant. Soul split, Shulgir? New Blood found, immortality, next of kin.....His eyes closed and head fell to his chest.

A cryptic vision before his eyes played. Dragons, ravens, war, last of kin. He knew how mortal his body was yet 2 last of kin.... A shriek pierced through the vision and jolted him back to reality. Landscape had changed to rocky terrain. How long had he had been looking at the vision?

He turned to see his friend still on the horse. " You care deeply for your kind" He said with a smile. " Are you looking for a next of kin?" He knew his words were not heard.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He was asleep for a while and had small dream over and over in his head. Two shadows walking away from him. He stood there and watch as the shadows kept walking away and left him cold. He saw this over and over agin till he woke up right after nasr’s question, “how long was I asleep”, he asked in a tired voice as his had had some bags now

" You are awake." He said as he looked to the sky. " Looking at the sun I would say...three or five hours" The longma started to get antsy, flipping their heads and half rearing.
" You do not look so good. Let me find a place to rest"

“Ok. Thank you but it’s on,y for a moment. I can get better in....”, hr said then yawned, “yep, you’re right. I need this body to rest a while and get used to things. Thank you”, he said then fell asleep again.

He had the longma pick up their pace as he kept watch on the landscape.
Mountains rose up around them like giant sentinels. Trees were sparse and crystals began to glitter here and there. No where seemed ideal until a scent reached Nasr's nose.
Water and sweet air from trees. His longma fought the bit as he pulled the reigns hard. " You guys can rest once we get there now move!"

The area he found was a most beautiful oasis though the wind was a little bitter. A clear pond was fed by a trickling stream and the grass was incredibly soft and blue. Fruit was abundant and the scent of game was near.

He moved fast to get stuff from his saddle to prepare a place to sleep. Carefully he pulled Shinigami off his horse. " Ok buddy...I hope this place works" He said as he layed him on the makeshift bed. He returned to the longma to grab a blanket to toss over him.

" Should I pry into his dreams?" He thought as he sat down near him.

He had the same dream again. This time the shadows looked like a man and woman. He didn’t bother to follow them and stood there qnd watched

Nasr sat there for a bit longer before making his choice. His friend's sudden exhaustion was unusual and he wanted to know why.
He took his were-raven form and reached out so his hand hovered over Shinigami's head. This was how the mess began, how they originally met. This time he would not be spinning nightmares, but watching.

He woke up a few minutes later and opened his eyes to see nasr, “we under attack or something?”, he asked looking at the were raven form. His eye bags were almost gone and he felt better

" No, but we may be under attack if I drop my guard" He sat back looked at the stream. How silly he felt for being so concerned and being caught no less. " The city isn't too much farther"

“I see, ok let’s go then. Should we make another plan this time. Since we don’t know who’s on charge of that tower or is it the same woman”, he asked bringing out his notebook, “if so then she will be prepared”

He reverted to his humanish form as he stood up. " The tower is run by a different Luminary or set of.." He said as he checked the feet of the Longma. " But they do communicate. A new plan would be wise"

Then an putside attack would suffice, drive fear. Gpfirst we need fog. Then we need to send a message. A big one”, he said writing in his book

" Fear?" He patted the shoulder of the horse before returning. " I can scare them out of their light. The fog might be tricky. Finding a water element would help"

“Yeah but we don’t really need them. Smokies screen. This time no much fireworks. We telll the people the truth in one message. Then the luminaries loose the ptrust of the people and you know the rest”, he said weiting down, “strike fear into their hearts and make the people waver”

" We are starting a civil war then. I must be there for that" He was being extra dramatic with the statement. A look of being wounded, yet false pride showed in theatrical flair. The pose was then brthen.
" Ok all joking aside, it will work and will raise tensions. Best that we stay out of sight"

“Exactly. So thats why I’m sending the messager. The one that I used during the ritual. Then a large arrow to the foundation of the tower. The tower will fall and so on”, he said

" Perfect. I bet that tower houses more of their abominations. I could release them. Seeing their dead loved ones walk as monsters will wake the more stubborn residents to truth" He clenched his fist now as he remembered the grisly sight.

“Fantastic, as for the message. How about, the luminaries have caused you this plague. No that means the whole race. What do they call their leaders, the ones in charge”, he asked

He glared at the stream before him now. " They use the same word for both.Luminary..." The words seemed drench in venom now. " I know they did that on purpose"

“Then I need you to tell me one thing. The luminaries are day elements so how do they view pur light like mine?”, he asked looking at his notebook, “she called it a creature of light not day. And she acted like my element was different, why so”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus