Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He followed her holding her hand, "I feel like you will disappear on me if I let you go for a second", he said pulling her bavk, "don't walk too fast. I know you're a goddess but understand it's hard for me to keep up with you sometimes"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Aww, don't want to play hide and seek" She giggled. Despite that, her pace changed to match his. " You kept up well a few minutes ago. If I didn't know better, I'd believe you wanted something" She looked up at him and smiled.

A steady beat was kept as her steps kept in sync with his. There was a time the extra set of steps would warrant a deadly attack but now they added weight to his words. " I'll always return to you, you know that, right?"

You will really. You promise?", he said pulling her to himself, "even when I become the weakest being out there and the whole world asks you to leave me. Even when you lose instrest in me. You will always return?"

Her hand rested over his heart, no, theirs. " If I wanted the strongest, I would have chosen another. You have my heart, my very being...they are not given lightly"

Was this what was eating at him earlier? She met his gaze and looked into his soul. " I promise" She replied with a smile.

Then I promise the same", he said kissing her

A choking said was heard beside them, "sorry. The atmosphere stoped the oxygen from going down my throat. It's happening again", tobi said then began to pretend choke

Why don't you just go somewhere else", he said

I'm your guardian. I should be here for the day you promise. Speaking of which I got a drawing", tobi said holding a paper with the picture of them kidding on it, "the part of her staying with you even when she loses instrest got me. "

Tobi", he said dragging the name out

Fine fine. I will show your mother the memory later", tobi said giggling

You already sent it didn't you", he asked with a blank face

Yes I did", tobi said as her tongue stuck out the side of her mouth

Too many thoughts rushed through Kuroi's mind as she stared wide eyed at Tobi. When the drawing was held up she found her heart in her throat. How many drawings did she plan to take and of what? She turned bright red and pressed her forehead to his chest as she pictured Tobi drawing a more intimate moment.

Her blood froze over with a single statement. His mother got a drawing!? "Keep them away from eachother" Those were her words, she was sure of it. Reality faded and Averin's voice rang through her head. He would know she was gone now.

She lifted her head and glared at Tobi. " Do you have any idea what that means for us!? We shall both be chained to our rooms! I will not..." She looked away for a few minutes then tried to break free.

Oh you're still worried about that. It's ok it's not like his mom is going to destroy you. We will see what happens. Even she was just mad he refused to learn", tobi said taking another drawing, "this one is cute. Watch her cling to his chest"

Tobi. Nevermind forget it. Should we go back or so you still want to explore?" He asked kuroi

" I'm not going back...not yet" One area came mind when she stepped back. Tobi was watched until Kuroi felt she was far enough. Suddenly, she turned and bolted off. "Join me if you can ditch her" She said through the link.

Faint steps might be heard chasing after her. Branches shook above Shinigami and Tobi, however as others gathered over them.

He ran after her knowing she was about to start running off again, "tobi."

What I didn't do anything", tobi said hearing the sounds then went up to check it out

He caught up to her, "what's going on kuroi. You seemed jumpy everything I mention going back"

Impossibilities was the best way to describe what Tobi would find. Nyctorans but they almost didn't resemble the species. One held the features of a Levias and Raixi, another looked to be a mix of Grigorvelik and Senlo Ri, and the others shared the pattern.

A couple took off to chase Shinigami when one flicked their tail. The Raixi/Levias cross reached out to Tobi. Closer inspection might reveal magical devices that could be mistaken for odd tech on their clothes.

" Have you ever done something that results in a terrifying experience?" She held a shackled wrist up for him to see. " This...is not the worst he can do"

A twit snapped nearby. It could have been anything but she whipped her head around.

He caught her and pulled her towards himself, "forget about those shackles and whichever one is placed on you. I'm the man who shared his heart with you so your immortallity would be complete. You really think I will let some chains hold you down", he said the antimagic circle appeared on his palm and he used it to crack the shackles, "you can thank me with a kiss of you want. Though it's very welcomed", he said as his hair fell back down to the original length reaching his feet.

Oh sorry. I can't let you go on. You see, he's still trying to propose even if they dont know it", tobi said as the one who try to touch her froze in place. The rest of you better stop cause unlike this one I will freeze you in diamond not ice", tobi said with the wicked grin back on her face dark mana sloping out of it like a dragons breath when it's ready to breath out fire, "or I just kill you all cutting off your head instead. The next move your legs makes gives me an answer"

The point was made clear being held so close again. She chuckled then gave him a kiss. " That...is the other reason I won't return yet" A portion of his hair was wound through her fingers. The motion split the cracks, allowing them to fall off. " I'm not ready to be separated from you" Another kiss, deeper than the first, was given.

The strange ones held still for a good while. Their gazes shifted between her and their frozen comrades. A silent message seemed to pass between them before they ran off. One stopped above Tobi and chuckled. " Over protective? No one said they would be harmed" They stated then took off after their comrades.

Theb don't leave", he said patting her head, "just stay with me. Never leaving. Just promise to stay and let me take care of you"

Tobi was puzzled, "yeah now I'm confused. I can't just let you run off like that or....hey you over there", she said pointing at one of the frozen, "talk who are you guys. Nevermind allury", tobi said as green strings caught the rest , "don't move or your soul will be drag out your body. Literally"

To never be alone again. It sounded nice. She rested her head against him and smiled. " I shall stay but...allow me to take care of you too" Fox ears and tail appeared with the shackles broken. Her tail sway a few times before curling around their ankles.

One wasn't able to stop fast enough and his body fell to the ground without warning. The others stared at the body for bit then looked at the strings. No fear showed as they turned to face her. Their unison and stance gave a militant feel. " We are nothing. We will be something someday" One stated in an almost monotonous tone.

The way they stood revealed their necks. A collar clung to every neck, each one holding the same basic design. Close inspection would reveal some info on each one. Their hybrid blood, ID runes, and rank. The runes held different colors for each nyctoran yet some matched.

Ok. You can take care of me if you want to. I don't mind", he said, "but once you start I expect you to never stop"

Tobi drew a blank face, "so you're slaves. Seeing as you didn't bother to help your comrades I can tell you don't care if you leave of didn't. Well, nobody won't mind if some nobodies for since they never existed", tobi said as diamonds began to appear around their bodies and made its way to their waist, "start talking soon. It's a lot harder to get out of diamond than ice trust me"

" You don't demand much, do you?" She chuckled. " I believe I can handle that. You have already tasted a glimmer of how I shall take care of you"

Those with beastly ears flipped them back when they saw the diamonds grow. A glimmer of fear showed in some of their eyes but the fearful ones were no older than 14.

The oldest one, about 19-22 years, tipped his head at Tobi. " It's unclear what you want. We have spoken and have attempted to leave as you have requested yet you still imprison us"

Well on you're were leaving. How should I be sure you weren't going to come back later to attack us. I don't even know who you are. I won't kill you, I just want to know why you're here ", tobi said as the growth of the diamonds stopped.

Yeah I meant something else but who cares", he said then kissed her again, "it's ok to go home now isn't it?"

" We're here because they're an impossible mix" He stretched his arm out to motion to the others. " The greatest impossibility...we need that"

" hm, I care" She smiled. With a sigh her head was pressed against him. There was no escaping. " Alright...We can return ...I'm ready to face him"

Oh. Then you will have to wait some more. Sorry", tobi said releasing them, "for now there's someone here that will kill you if you get any closer to them. Especially her. The reason he's not here might be beacuse I am. So I would say if you're far from me run faster than before", tobi said as the one who lost its soul was awoken and she unfroze the others. The diamonds broke and she folded her arms

Ok. Let's get tobi to...where's she", he said looking around, "shell be here soon"

Their eyes lit up for a moment until death was mentioned. When the last one was moving, they took off running. Those with Raixi blood lit the forest as they vanished from view.

The sound of thunder made her look. " I'm sure Toby's over there. Trouble it sounds"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus