Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

You know I can just kill all of you and go take a nap with no worry. You really think I wouldn't destroy the whole world....don't bother", he said then stood up then walked up to zircon and looked him in the eye. His eyes had no emotion in them, "kill her in front of me. And I will do to you things you've never imagined. Next time you want to threaten me use my life not the life of someone I will use to look for revenge. Two people that claim to be allies and still not one answer. It's like you all don't understand and you say you're from my kin", he said then went back to sit down. Once sitted he looked at them, "go on. I'm waiting for the answers. We could talk with some nice tea. One cup would contain the antidote to the poison I gave him. You share something I share something. Sounds fair. I want to be fair. I'm not killing anyone today, I have better things to worry about. So let's be quick the life force for the world isn't feeling well so don't waste my time. I want an explanation I want a story I want the full course who are you guys as why are you so instrested in the goddess"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Man, this guy is dense!" Zircon grabbed his crown and laughed. " You'll kill your precious goddess! Not us" He jumped and kicked back to lounge in the air. The crown was pulled over his eyes before he crossed his arms.

The dragon got in Shinigami's face and growled. " You know too much already. Your station does not permit you the right to know what's beyond" Each step held the feel of a hungry predator as she began to circle around him.

She circled many times, looking over him, while Darcia watched. Finally he sighed and shook his head. " I've already said who we are, Creators" He looked up and pointed to the metal dragon. " And she's a goddess"

" Oh, you told him what we are already?" The crown was lifted, with his thumb, just enough so he could see. " I wonder who isn't understanding?"

Metal crystals sprouted around Shinigami's feet when the metal goddess huffed. " He fails to understand much. His place, her duties,...that Solarium is ALWAYS listening" The floor cracked beneath him when she slammed her tail into the ground. " The only story I'll permit is pieces are being put in place"

Zircon vanished in a flash of light. Darcia also felt what he did and muttered something while molding the shadows into something. When he opened his hands, it sank through the floor. A few moment later, Kuroi appeared behind them. She was still out cold but every wound Darcia had suffered was on her. Blood ran from the matching wound in her chest to the floor.

" The god of darkness vanished long ago" Darcia began. " He was never found"

" Silence!" The metal goddess hissed. " Being a rogue creator does not give you permission to divulge such info!"

I see. So we have the same enemy. Then what's with all the fighting. Hey tobi..you can stop now", he said clapping his hands

The sun broke and shattered into a million pieces of crystals then fell around them. Tobi became visible and sat beside him. She had a humanish form but no human features, "sure sure", tobi said as kuroi appeared to shinigami. He began treating her wounds

"But if we had the same enemy and you knew that why did you still...", tobi was saying

That matters not. What matters is what happens after her father tries. If we work with them and they become new enemies then that would just be cliche", he said then threw a bottle of liquid at Darcie, "put that on your chest wound if you dot want to die by paralyzed lungs. It's made specially by tobi herself so yes...you would die", he said as if finally recognizing their existence. He dug his hand into kuroi chest to her heart and began pumping it with mana. It was obvious as veins appeared on the hands like there were about to bust, "so creators, gods, more gods, more snot faced people that don't understand the term personal space hey silver one more move against me and I will bury you with the demons. And I mean one more move", he said as his eyes were bloodshot and blood lust filled the place

Hey shinigami", tobi said transforming to her rabbit form, "you still aren't powerful enough"

Seriously I just threatened a goddes here you mind like not now tobi", he said with a blank face as his removed his hand

Then stop making threats to everyone", tobi said

Tobi threats are promises. Promises are something I keep", he said as the wound her made healed up, "I've given her enough mana and everything. So you mind explains to me why you have this on you rouge creator...dancie was it", shinigami asked with tthe crystal out

I believe it was dancing", tobi said

Dancing. Like to music. Like Nasr and music dancing", he said

Yeah", tobi replied

Ha. Weird name", shinigami said

Well they were created before common sense so", tobi said as if to remind him

Oh yeah. Makes sense", shinigami said

They're still here", tobi said

Oh forgot about their existence", shinigami said then looked at them, "you mind being quick Imy schedule is busy I'm supposed to go to war against a god of death who's name is literally death. Again, weird name", he said

Again. Common sense was created after them", tobi corrected them

True. And we need to prepare so if you don't mind putting down your egos and position and we can all have a nice friendly talk. By the way who's that average silver dragon that's clearly trying too hard. Compared to kuroi, pretty average. Again trying to hard", he said

Oh she's the one the one with the crown....what's his name....suck one?", tobi said trying to remember

Nah I'm pretty sure it's a universal rule not to name a child something like that", shinigami said with a blank face

Oh zircon. He tried to use her as bargaining chip. He would kill her if you kill him. I think he was trying to give you a clue", tobi said

Oh. I get it now. Again why would he do that do I know her", shinigami said

Pretty sure they haven't come here in thousands of years", tobi said

So he threatens to kill his own goddess and insults me for almost doing the same...", shinigami asked

Yes yes", tobi said nodding

Ha...you were right they were created before common sense", shinigami said

I've been trying to tell you that", tobi said sighing

He caught the bottle yet glared fiercely at him for every word which left Shinigami's mouth. " Disrespect..." The stuff was used as instructed. " It's a wonder Solarium didn't strike sooner"

" The gall of your kind!" With a huff, the dragon raised her head and sneered at Kuroi. " The fool girl had no idea what she brought. Such ignorant and and ungrateful beasts these humans have become..." Her snout came near Kuroi's head. She growled and looked at him before rushing off. " Average...that child barely understands being a god!"

" Enough! Others will always take second best for him" The bottle was set beside him as he watched Shinigami tend her. Every insult plucked at his being like the demon Rage though. How did this guy expect anyone to have a civil conversation when he was too busy acting like the tyrant king?

His attention returned with the mention of Death. " You challenged a greater god? You're more foolish than you look. Death isn't his name but he enjoys remaining an enigma. Hm?"

With a faint breath and renewed heartbeat, Kuroi finally curled up, pressing her head into Shinigami. She was still cool but slowly warming up. Darcia's expression softened yet filled with pain. " I knew but...never have I witnessed such a bond between human and god..." He looked at his hand while his earlier words filled his mind. "...take my place..."

Well look at that she didn't throw a trantum", he said looking at the silver dragon

Yeah normally if you make fun if sonnes looks she would through a mighty trantum. Especially when you compare her to kuroi. Kuroi does the same too", tobi said

Wait kuroi does why", shinigami asked confused

But. Just compare her to her sister and then find out yourself", tobi said to him

Ok...not sure but ok. And looking st your reactions it seems they really just want a conversation.", he said looking at Darcie

Anyone that we've fought tend to act up when insulted. Seems you do really have something urgent with us", tobi explained to him, "though you all came before common sense. It's the truth check it up"

Enough tobi. For now let's get averin here. If he's not here then any talk we make will just be for nothing", shinigami said holding kuroi gently to let her breath better. He used the stand to take apart of his throne and used it to make a blanket for her which he covered her with

Won't it be better if she was cold", tobi said

Nah pretty sure that would be bad for her heart", shinigami said, "back to business. Wait we are really in a bigger mess than we thought?"

You didn't know", tobi said

I thought he would e weakness being sealed and all", shinigami said then sighed, "guess we do need to round up people. How about the kin"

Most left with your father. The ones left aren't really instrested in fighting", tobi said

It might stay that way too. Well I never plan to be their ruler or captain of them or anyone anyway so might as well fight the fight I started", shinigami said then looked at his guests, "Darcie, zircon and..", he said then looked at the goddess, "seriously who are you"

A goddess", tobi said

Ok. Darcie, zircon and a goddess", shinigami said

Tobi face palmed herself

Let's talk then. We start with her name...auctually I don't really care...nah I still need to know. Then we go in..", he said taking out the notebook but had to pause to e mindful of kuroi. He gave the notebook to tobi who was murmuring to herself, "what happened"

Don't worry about it", tobi said taking the notebook

Don't look in the notebook. You will die", he said with a serious look, "that's one joke I don't make. Moving on, we need to know what you are here for yes I know you're here to save her ok cool we get it but how and we need to know...", what wlse do we need

If they're going to fight against death or not", tobi said almost disgusted

If you're going to fight death or not why am I so bad at this", he said

I'm asking myself the same question. Maybe teaching you to bring peace was something I shove done" tobi said

Wait what?", he asked

Don't worry about it", tobi said writing down. Her hand movements were faster than his

Yeah we just need anything you are worth giving. I don't mean that in a bad way I wasn't raised to be the hero that bring about world peace nor did I even try to be", he said

The silver dragon chuckled as she sat down and raised her head with pride. " Ofcourse they throw tantrums! They are mere children and girls" A judgemental eye fell over them for a time, her sneer growing at the same time. " Teen girls are the worst but those two siblings have a...special situation..."

" Just admit we've all had too much time to get used to crap" He leaned on his fist and 'knocked' on the air. Zircon reappeared, still lounging in the air. He opened an eye and looked around.

" They finally chilled out. Took them long enough!" He said as he stretched.

" Moving on..." Darcia sighed.

The metal goddess shook her head at the two. " Summon this Averin if that's what you want but Time is precious. May name is Iradia but you want to know about Death...No, we will not fight him"

Darcia and Zircon both turned to Shinigami now, expressions as blank as ever. " As a greater god, Death rules over more than the..." Darcia glanced towards Iradia. " Lesser gods"

" Complications aside..." Zircon said while shoving his crown up. " He's your best ally against Solarium"

He had a blank face on, "then you're all useless to us right now right", shinigami said

Pretty useless", tobi said then looked at the silver, "iridia. Let's call her iris. I know that grin anywhere, that's sonne", tobi said

Pretty suspicious", he said with a blank face, "well sonne is a very touchy person especially to men. Her bed is filled with the memories of activities", shinigami said

Yeah doesn't seem like she has that", tobi said doing a gag reflex

Let's not talk about it", he said sighing, "then since you're not helping then why are you here. Again you know I'm in a bad situation so I don't have time. Also where are the valras"

" What happens there is none of your concern!" Iradia snarled at Tobi.

" We know Sonne used men. Something she learned from her mother..." After looking aside with disgust, Darcia focused on Kuroi again. Such peace resided on her face despite the pain she had endured. " But I don't see how that's important. Until you can along, that goddess had never tasted such things..." He sat upright and slapped his lap. " But I agree, let's not discuss it"

" Ugh...here we go again" Zircon sighed so loud it sounded like a growl. He seemed to launch himself off something only to land hard before Shinigami. " I hate talking so much so listen carefully" His fingers ran along an invisible line as he drew out the last word.

" We're here to put her on a pillar, ahem, throne of darkness before Solarium and her followers decide to finally make a move against it. Your smart so you know exactly what will happen when the game is lost that way" A staff or scepter appeared in his hand and he bonked Kuroi on the head just hard enough for her to open her eyes.

Though hazy, she recognized his form and tensed up as he began to circle them. " Darcia has done well in keeping the pillar active thus far but our kind were never meant to sit on them. It will kill us. Oh! But we're not the only ones looking for her!" He twirled and jumped back into the air as if it were a beanbag. " The other half wants her to further their goals which where the Valra are. They are searching for these...bases of forbidden experiments. Got enough info? Good. Go away now" He said waving them away.

" Sounds like a power struggle on too many levels..." Kuroi mumbled before tucking her face between Shinigami and the blanket.

Hmm. So kuroi you're awake", he said completely ignoring zircon, "good good. So they keep talking about putting you on something that's pretty much suspicious and I don't know...I sealed solarium in the earth with her lumerin so can she really do all that even with the watchful eye on her. Ok just listen, so if we kill them all and just kill everyone then all is solved right?" Shinigami said

Ididont they said the world needs the pillars for balance or something. Pretty sure lumerin and solarium was all it needed",tobi said

I was thinking the same thing too. Well they say we have enemies to fight. Like the ones from the lab...wait how do they function into this. Ok first some people trying to impreagrant the goddess now some guys trying to take her away. Xooncidence I think not", shinigami said

Pretty sure you're thinking too much", tobi said

Am I", shinigami asked

No auctually not thinking too much would be bad", tobi said

Ok. To trust them we need them to bring...wait they're connected to kuroi they did things I do cause of our connection", he said

Ha. Ok and...", tobi said

Still don't trust them. Really should've called averin. Well whatever. I will just destroy the whole system and rebuild everything from scratch. Who makes such a complex system nowadays. Also isn't it common sense to tell the goddess something like this before auctually trying to kidnap her", shinigami said standing up, elf on to kuroi tightly and began to walk back to the castle

Again they lack it", tobi said following, "oh yeah we haven't answered them yet", tobi said

Shinigami stoped then looked back at them, "lovely talking to you all", he said as the scene changed to reveal it had gotten darker. It was in the evening now. The sun had never moved during their discussion. All illusion was broken now, "but you know I would rather destroy the world than give her to a system like them. Especially to those who can hand her over to death just beacuse he asked", shinigami said looking at all of them especially the dragon, "I will only go with the choice she makes. Also you can have your stuffs back", he said droping crystals he took from them all, "you can stay to relax but be mindful of the people they are a bit ticked off I flew a guy to their neighborhood and when all is said and done...just why is this so hard", he said stopping, "averin. Void. Vaulkar. And...who else. Whoever was listening might as well show yourself. Kuroi has a decision to make, I hope you don't mind them keeping you company while she makes it"

When he spoke she lifted her head again. His words offered comfort yet held a weight beyond her comprehension. " It sounds like you shall wage war on the gods..." She spoke so only he could here.

The cold stare of Iradia drew her attention away from him. " All would have been explained once she was returned home. The gods are no longer supposed to walk this world"

A growl escaped when she watched him turn and walk away. In a single leap, Iradia landed before him and bared her teeth. " You are no god boy and know not what is best for the world! She has no choice but to fulfill her duty! Which is to take her place among the darkness and pair with the god of life to maintain the cycle!"

" Yet I am a god!" Kuroi snapped. " My place...my duty is to this world and my love" She held him tight while returning the glare.

" A god with a human...you disgrace yourself!" Iradia raised a hand but a chain pulled her away and blood moved between them.

" I think they're a fun pair" Vaulkar said as he solidified. " And the boy has enough skill and power to ensure this world is restored through his line"

Averin appeared now and rested a hand on Shinigami's shoulder. He watched as Zircon and Darcia fought to contain the metal goddess. " Take your crystals and accept the generosity he has offered! They are both busy. I will explain the gravity of things to my lady while he deals with his kin but you must be patient while she decides"

Thanks. Knew it was a good idea to call you", he said sighingf then went over to the dragon. He touched her, "be careful...", he said as her form changed to that of a human, "a dragon would destroy the building already built. If you're wondering, it takes a little...tinkering once you master te one for one goddess. You're not much different from pride. Well, though I would rather hang around you than him he is such a self loving wipe of a person. He has a personality of his own and sonne mixed together. Among them all, he should be the one to watch the most forget the gods ad all pride will be the one to come one step to destroying the world", he said then began to walk to the castle again, "averin please treat them nicely. No fights..talking to you vaulkar...tobi too", he said

Tobi followed him with a pout

I need them as allies. Even if they don't want to fight death they do want to fight solarium. You already undertook the rest before I did so I guess there's no point talking. Bye", he said looking back at them then disappeared. Sounds of a thunderclap emitted from the transportation spell used.

Tobi sighed and disappeared the same way

They appeared in kurois room and he laid her down to rest, "ok we have some time before they decide to start fighting and one of them decides to spy on us. My bet is on my mother..auctually make that all of them. I need to know what you know",, he said

A step was taken back and an arm raised in defense when her human form was brought out. She held the appearance of a strong and well built woman. " How dare you! Do you have no respect?" With a huff, Iradia turned and eagerly took her dragon form as she returned to her partner.

" Aw not even a tiny fight?" Vaulkar jided while watching Shinigami walk away. Averin said nothing but kept his serious gaze on them until they vanished.

Once one the bed, Kuroi sighed and closed her eyes for a moment yet she chuckled at what he said. " Yes, your mother is..." Eyes wide open now, they began to drift towards her gifts but bolted back to focus on him.

" What I know of them and what they speak of? Little but what I saw before I passed out and of tales" The ears and tail of the fox were brought out. " You're still owed a soft bed" She said offering her tail. " Will you accept this for now while I share?"

That's hard to pass up but not now", he said as a throne appeared and he sat down, "we were going to get a new stone but now...let you rest first"

Kronos appear in a portal beside them. He looked around and saw the damage then looked up to see the dragon, "oh. We are being attacked. Ok", he said as an explosive wave of mana buts yes forth shaking things around and pushing them like a tsunami

Tobi appeared beside him before he attacked, "hey. Allies"

Really" Kronos asked as the mana disappeared as fast as it appeared

It confusing. Don't attack them", tobi said

Ok", he said then he disappeared like his body was snapped away from their dimension

Tobi sighed, "this is what I have to deal with", she said then returned back to shinigami

" You don't have sit so far away" She chuckled while reaching towards him. Her other hand held her tail after she curled it over herself.

When the blast was heard, Kuroi looked up and sighed. " Back to what I know..." Her ears flipped back before she turned towards him, tail held close. " Images flashed through my mind before I passes out. A crumbling pillar with runes on it, the crystal, a...circle" She paused and thought for a moment. " Voices...they spoke of it occurred again, Solarium, and ending it"

So they're speaking the truth. What do you want to do then. Do you want me to help you or do you want to leave", he said moving closer to her

" Why would I leave you" She said touching his cheek. " I promised to stay by your side and I intend to keep it. "

It isn't about me. If what thy say is true then you have to leave. What happens before is up to you. Do you want to leave or not. If not, I will do all I can to help you", he said taking her hand, "your choice"

Her ears drooped as she closed her eyes. To hear him say such words...yet she knew he was right. " All my life I've sacrificed myself for the world. What's one life for millions?" She said. " If I must go then I will but..." After a sigh she met his gaze. His words flooded back about choosing her own path. " I...don't want to leave..."

Quickly she looked away. " How selfish of me..." Though comfort was taken in the warmth of his hands, hers trembled.

Then don't", he said then got on the bed hugging her tail, "I'm taking up your offer. For the fluff. I need to think so don't move much please", he said rest of then closed his eyes then began to sleep.

He's auctually sleeping. Don't think much of that," Tobi's voice said as she appeared above her upside down

Tobi trying to sleep here", shinigami said ten went quiet again

Well. You've made your choice. But we need more info. We could try to solve that now or we could try to save those boys. Hey vaulkar, I know you're listening. Tell them her choice", tobi said then looked at kuroi, "they should be here soon"

She opened her mouth to say something when he scolded Tobi. A gentle smile showed when she chuckled. " Why shouldn't I think much of it?" She said while stroking his head. Halfway through each stroke she slowed to watch how the light reflected off his hair.

" Info will be wise. Saving the boys shall be a pain, futile even, if we don't see the rest of this game" Kuroi tipped her head back to look at Tobi. Duty minded yet it always felt like she wanted to stand between them. Before she could search for answers, the others appeared around her bed.

" You don't have much choice in the matter despite what he says" Darcia stated while pointing at Shinigami.

" This is why we decided to catch you instead...wasted effort..." Zircon sneered. " The heart betrays all in times like these"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus