Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

You know he can still her you right", tobi said catching a knife that floated into the room and froze it in crystal, "we are fighting a group that works with sonne. They have about two of our comrades with them. I need you to tell us what happened in the plane where we found you. We found the leg of the last human and traces of a young valra. We need to find them before they are used as leverage or before someone gets killed", tobi said positioning her self to talk to them and folded her hands, "so for some time pause your pride and glory and just give us some info that could save lives. If the last human should die...well you know about the new wave of humans coming after don't you?"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

They looked at eachother for a moment then at the dagger. Finally Zircon stretched out in the air. " About that Valra...I sent him to find those he was looking for"

" Not all of us have sided against Solarium" Darcia crossed his arms and stared at Tobi. " The others have taken them to tip the scales in their favor"

Where dod you send him", she asked and also another question. What's that beast that's inside her...and how much.....power does it have. And...why does she need to be on the pillar", tobi said sighing, "yeah that's all"

His nose twitched with one question having been answered already. " He's not on this world" Zircon kicked back again and slid his crown over his eyes. " I'm done. Your turn to talk, Darcia"

A glare was shot at him before Darcia sighed. " Stubborn...fine" He leaned against the bedpost but kept his head down. " The beast is one of many scattered throughout this world. Powerful elementals that grant power to whom they choose. They've already seen the beasts of lightning"

He opened an eye as he looked towards Kuroi. She seemed to be half awake. " All have an artifact which contains their power. It's most unusual that hers hasn't been found...unless it's hungry? The beast of darkness has enough power to devour the world after all"

" All have the power to cause great harm in the wrong hands" She stated. Ice returned to her gaze.

" Indeed but far less power than a god who knows their strength and responsibilities" He turned back to Tobi. " Every pillar must be occupied by a god to maintain balance. They are the reason the world flows so perfectly after all. The original god of darkness vanished a long time ago and since then, this world has been on a path of destruction. Her presence will put pressure on Solarium and her followers who've run almost unchecked"

So if we find that god of darkness we can get rid of you all", shinigami said opening his eyes. He sat up not disturbing kuroi and brought his legs to himself, "hey tobi you wrote it all down?", e asked

Already did", she replied

Ok then. If the beasts have enough power in the world to destroy it then they should be able to maintain it. Though it seems like it's not power the pillars want it's a mind a person like you", he said pointing at Darcie and zircon, "and also you. Guy who asks frustrated but is the one who works the hardest among everyone else", he said then sat up and sat at the throne again, "she doesn't want to go so I can't force her to leave. And if she leaves she will have to follow her father and she doesn't want that but some of you want that for her. Put yourself in my position, the easier thing for you to do would be destroy the world and everything but that's not an option. How long till the pillar collaspes and how long does she have to stay with it", he asked resting his head on his palm

" Get rid of..." Zircon chuckled. " You already know our kind aren't that easy to eliminate. But wait!" He half sat up and shoved the crown up enough to see. " You think WE can sit on the pillars!? That's the funniest thing I've heard yet! No, sever that. You still have much to learn" The crown was allowed to fall back over his eyes as he flopped in the invisible hammock once more.

" How do you expect him to know when you're existence is void here?" She sighed then looked at Shinigami. " Done with the fur already?"

By now Darcia was rubbing his forehead. " Zircon, you difficult fool!"

He sat up and looked at him. " What!?"

" Leaving specifics behind..." Darcia continued. " Yes, it would be easier to the destroy the world at the cost of all life including our own. Only the gods will survive but Solarium desires this for many reasons"

The crystal was turned in his hand as he watched the mana swirl within. " If I'm left alone, you have, if lucky, three months before the pillar falls. I give you two weeks" It was tossed into the air and caught before he focused on Kuroi. " Your birthright seals your fate. You'll die or become a ghost of what you are when the dark mana runs out. Come with us but you must stay there for eternity. Don't worry, the god of life will eagerly tend to you"

Silence enough to draw Zircon's curiosity filled the room for a time. Eventually, her tail and ears faded when she glared at them. " Have I not died enough to not fear what becomes of me by now? I shall not leave and become a wife to a god I don't know nor cared enough to visit while I was alone!"

" That wasn't-"

" Show the piece!" She said pointing to Zircon. " It's another game! These pillars are hiding a different truth aren't they?"

The two looked at eachother then back at them. Darcia flinched when he caught sight of the cribs only to glare. She followed his gaze only to find her heart freezing. In that moment though, a few pieces snapped together. " You fear my mother more than I, don't you? Life and death...they'll create another world won't they? A sanctuary?"

He yawned loudly, "ok then", he said standing up then strecthed. He appeared beside zircon, "oh really. You can't take their places. The fact you believe that is an insult itself. They're called gods cause they are the first to exist. rules can be bent. Speaking of gods seriously tell your dragon to change to her human form. She could break something", he said then appeared beside zircon and took the crystal and appeared on the throne again, " you guys are boring. There's a guy that's believes he's so overpowered that things are boring. There's a goddess that's so shy about her body that she hides it with a goddess pride and a follower that claims to be very loyal even when he already lost the path. You see, one thing I know about the gods...they're like us. Lonely, wide always emotional sometimes and they all hide this with their pride of being gods. If one wants to truly befriend them they have to break all that ice..", he said yawning again, "seriously that bad. "

Get to the point", tobi said

Destroy the game. Forget about the santyary and the gods should come down here. But what to do about the pillars that's your so fond of....you take care f that my head hurts already", he said looking at the crystal, "so that's how he was able to do all those moves. If we could make crystals like this and connect them with the gods then they could control the pillars through the crystals. But then stealing crystals might be a problem", she said talking to himself out loud, "well the elemental beast could secure them. What better protectors than ones that exist for them. Though saying it is different from doing it. Two weeks to one month isn't time enough for thinking. Guess I have to stop plans of going to the lake in the dreams. Fascinating how a game started all this. If we could reload the game and make a few tweaks...but the ones that can do that are fighting against us...except lumerin. Wait pretty sure he's retired. Wait I linked him with his wife so he probably hates retirement right now. Should go talk to him", he said standing up to leave then saw them, "oh wait...", he said then drew a blank face, "you're all still here"

" Are you daft?" Zircon asked while watching him with a wary eye. " The goddess of metal left after you did. She hasn't seen this room" His hands were placed behind his head as he swayed back and forth. " They are dragons. The human form they adopted so the weaker of our kind wouldn't run"

" Some adopted it" Darcia corrected. " Most despise the form" He turned to Shinigami now, watching with a bitter eye as he looked at the crystal. " They are bound to the gods but have no sway over the pillars. There is no copying those, I watched one try. It's not the crystal which gave me my power either. I only used it to restore my life, saving her and the pillar"

" Let him learn the hard way" Zircon stated. " He'll see it's not as easy as it looks"

While they bantered, Kuroi vanished from her spot. Besides the pillars, there was still so much to do. The tourney, facing her father, finding the missing members. She appeared in Yuuma's room when she felt how empty the castle was. On his bed sat a note which she grabbed and read. " He's gone too..." She muttered and faded away. The note floated gently to the floor.

He brought out the ball that held chaos, "in this ball holds power of a god. Just because someone failed doesn't mean...", he said as as guardian rose up and broke zircon's crown, "I would. You are blind. No you are seriously blind. Way very blind. Someone tried once so you let the people you're sworn to protect suffer by being in that place for eternity no wonder the first god of darkness left. I would too. If a ball is able hold something born of a being born form a god and a being born form a god can be sealed and its powers controlled by a strong enough will. Then what stops someone from sealing a pillar in the gods and giving them the freedom of motion what stops you from freeing the silver dragon and her allies what stops you from stoping this game before it ruins the world so more. If one god left then what stops the rest from doing the same. Is this what immortallity does to people you've lived so long you accept things when you deem them impossible. What happens to your skills to your intellect I know my kin, they aren't there by powers alone meaning your need a great amount of knowledge to be where you are. Where's all of it. My kin don't differentiate themselves from our ability to absorb mana from the world alone, we see ourselves different because we am chase after knowledge more than anyone else. We are curious. Knowledge saved us a lot of times so why am I doubting you. Why did you stop when one failed. It's an insult to us to tell us to stop something good after a small failure.", he said with a triggered manner then calmed down, " I've binded souls with a goddess, sealed two demons inside myself, switched body with a goddess twice, met a three of the high gods and fought one, befriended one and threatened one. I've brought my kin back together, I helped cure a goddess immortallity even if it wasn't supposed I work, I've seen an era end, I've seen nyctorans fight eachother, I've see gods quarrel and I've seen a god's look when they feel sad or betrayed. I've been in this circle recuse I pushed myself into it. I didn't stop when generations failed. You have more power than me in fact you make my achievements look like children work. You literally have access to a higher plane so why are you stopping when one failed. It angers me that you are so busy choosing sides that you left that fire that flame go out. Royalty, possibilities, power you have them all but what's the point, you are bored and you are sweating in your brains. When was the last time you challenged the impossible. That chair.." He said pointing that his throne, "means more than a throne. My dad told me sit like what you want to become when you're working for it. So when I study and create new tricks and spells, I sit on those thrones. You're my kin, you know how valueable our goals are to us. If one failed then take up his failure and keep going, weren't you taught that? The thing that angered me down the most about you wasn't your attitudes or your insults it was that it felt that you were empty inside. No will or flame. Well you were created after common sense", he said walking to the door, "I will be keeping the crystal for now. I will return it tomorrow in exchange for knowledge of where you stand", he said as the ball disappeared by to the space. He walked out of the room murmuring annoyingly.

Tobi looked at them for a while, "well he's right about one thing for sure. And wait you seriously don't know who I am"

While Darcia stood in silence, Zircon turned to him and raised a fist. " Do you see what you cost me!?"

" Shut up..." He murmured as he shoved Zircon's fist away. " You can make another" His gaze was distant as he strode past Tobi towards the window. " For now...let him believe a little longer that curiosity unchecked is good"

" Your name is Tobi..." The window was swung open and he stepped outside to lean on the railing. " but that's all I remember" He sighed and rubbed the symbol on his forehead.

You still don't get it", tobi said shaking her head, "well some won't learn unless shown. If you excuse me I have to make sure he doesn't kill himself. You two make yours lef comfortable. H yes he was right, if the first darkness god left then the others too would start rebelling. You would say something like no they still have to come back as bla bla bla like the boring people you are but its true, you would notice that when people want something so much..they will die to get it. Ok bye. Oh don't touch anything you're being watched. By the way the crown wasn't that cool wear a headband", tobi said waving at them then disappeared

Shinigami was walking to his room annoyed when tobi appeared beside him, "what makes them think they're smarter than me", he said to himself out loud

Cause they've lived longer than you", tobi said

They think they're so smart", shinigami said

They are", tobi said

What gives them the right to judge me", shinigami said

They've lived longer than you", tobi said

Acting like they big shots", shinigami said

They are", tobi said

Like I can do what they did too", shinigami said, "and whose side are you on"

If you want to shut them up then shit them up", tobi said to him smacking his head

" Say what!?" Zircon snapped but turned to find no one. He grit his teeth as he returned to lounging in the air. " What does she know? No other god has left...well one other but we know why he left"

" Only one left..." Darcia glanced over his shoulder. The mark glowed a vibrant purple now. " The god of darkness vanished but he didn't leave"

" What are you getting at now? Vanishing and leaving are the same things" He yawned.

" Vanishing can include more" The sun blared past him as he turned around. " Go home, Zircon. Make sure your goddess is safe" He straightened his outfit before heading for the door. His distant expression held the other's attention though.

" Safe? Wait...I know that look..."

" Go home!" Darcia glared now.

The crown was reached for with the reminder that it was gone. Zircon grumbled then vanished in a flash of light.

R got to his room and sat down on the floor, "oh. We haven't cleared this place. Where's Lisa?"

She left with the rest. Elena is still here", tobi said clearing things around

Then I will sleep. No wait have to talki lumerin first.", he said bringing out the bottle kuroi gave him and set it down, "he would like the drink",

Within the shrouded throne room, Kuroi sat, considering all she heard and their rapidly fading allies. Yuuma would be back but when was the question.

She stood and wandered to the center of the crystal floor to stare into the water beneath it. Already the tips of her hair were losing the fine black. An answer was needed but where was this missing god.

Before her thoughts could steal her away, Darcia spoke from behind her. " Do you doubt your choice?"

She whirled around to find him standing before her throne. " How did you get in here?"

" By special permission of my standing" He said while taking a noble stance. " Again, do you regret your choice?"

" No but I can feel myself dying...like an emptiness eating me from within" As the sensation grew, she rubbed her arms.

" Better you face that then what your mother has in store" A hand was stretched out towards her. " You can still change your mind"

He looked at the curcke the began making changes to it, "wow looking at this now I can't believe how bad it is"

Oh it was bad", tobi said

It was my first time don't tease me", he says using the stone to make changes to the runes abd shape, "so we are trying to talk to lumerin. So we should change the symbols", he said making the final changes.

She looked at his hand and took a step back but restored that step. Reaching out held a promise of many good things in trade for her happiness but she stopped short and shook her head. " Surely he feels this death too" She said turning away.

" Isn't that reason enough to end this?" He dropped his hand but followed her to the window.

" Yes...and no. I made a promise and I don't take them lightly" Nobility and pride returned to her stance, restoring the aire she held so long ago. " It's more than that. Strength and health were mine until recently. The pillar...it wasn't broken so..." She turned to face him. " What changed?"

Toni appeared beside kuroi then looked at them, "oh don't mind me keep going. He's going to visit your father so I'm free", tobi said, "in fact act like I'm not here", she said Turing invisible

Shinigami activated the spell beige tobi left. It caused a great deal of mana to freeze and then a chaos of mana like the ocean waves flew all around then they calmed. His iris appeared and his soul was gone to meet with lumerin, "upgrades really are good"

Both turned to Tobi but Kuroi stood dumbfounded. " Ignore but...I know there's a barrier to keep you out" She looked about when Tobi faded. " And you...agh...I need to figure out what went wrong" With a sigh, she plopped down in her throne and rested on a hand.

" Which has you more distressed now? Her or the pillar?" He chuckled. Each step was placed around the elegant designs in the floor as he approached.

Her gaze, blazing with an icy flame, shot over to him. " You humans love to mock. Allow me to spell it out then...don't announce yourself if you wish be ignored!"

" Not like you have anything to hide" He said slipping behind the throne. The shadows and space were quickly checked before he stepped into the open again.

A silvery-blue light revealed the dismal prison and offered some comfort in the hellish heat. Lumerin sat in the midst of this light, weaving a tapestry of stars within a heavenly silk. It was set down when he felt Shinigami's presence. " You've come to visit..."

Shhhh", Tobi's voice could be heard by only kuroi as she was very close to her ear. Tobi giggled and her presence was hidden again

Yes I diddddd.....why are you here. I thought you preferred a warm dark place with stars and all. Here brought a drink", he said holding up his hand to find nothing, "ha. Only my soul is here so....next time I will find a way to bring my physical form. I came to visit and I also came to ask some questions. Kuroi is being called over by some people called pillars. Came to ask you about them. Since you know you're the one god we can trust"

She turned when she heard Tobi to find nothing. The giggle left her tense, however, what was she planning?

" Suspicious aren't you?" Darcia stated as he slid along the opposing side of the throne. She jumped and faced him. " Don't worry. I found nothing. You asked what changed. Simple, I was almost killed" The rune on his head was tapped once more as he stepped back.

" You die and so does the pillar. Just stay hidden" She peered out the window with a dull expression.

" Close. When both god and assisted creator die the pillar, element, and all creation die with it"

Somehow she became more still as she looked back at him. " When both die? The other god isn't missing at all"

" No..." He said looking up. Above him was a tale of death and darkness, fitting for what haunted him. " I won't fail again while the sun demands you bleed"

He couldn't help but laugh at his response. " You're correct but this where watching over my wife has led me" The silken sky was spread across the floor, creating a pool of star light. His gaze was lifted but terror flooded his face at the mention of the pillar.

" She's what!?" He bolted to his feet and grabbed Shinigami's shoulders. A weight resided in both his hands and soul, growing in the silence that followed. Finally, he spoke. " A great magic is stirring for them to return"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus