Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh yeah dont do that. He will takw care of it for now dont gather any blood", tobi vouce said to them

Shinigami got to his room and began writing oj the board.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Didn't you leave with him?" Shadow growled. " You humans know there are things you can't touch, like time. The realm of those gods is the same. Neither of them can face this alone"

Kuroi stopped at the door and looked back. Shadow always had a clear vision of what to do but with Yuyami around he felt more driven. She left the room before the situation got chaotic.

Again let him do it", tobi voice said, "i didnt bring him up so he coupd be limited by those rules. Listen, let him do it"

He moved from the board and picked up books, "averin", he said clearing drawing the alchemic circke for stone on a gkove then wore it

" Rules are there for a reason!" Kieran vanished through darkness as Shadow whirled around. " Four ingredients. Two he can collect on his own. The third is possible on his own but the blood...could he handle the price for attempting to defy an infinite law?"

He looked back when a hand fell on his shoulder to find Yuyami. " A defiler to the end she is. It's cost will be worst that Solarium's fall. Humans do enjoy destroying themselves"

" Indeed...no matter the world" Shadow closed his eyes for a moment. A cold focus was in his eyes when he opened them again. " Or is it more?" He tapped his jaw a few times, drawing on Kuroi's mixed memories of her then grinned.

The ghost appeared and looked around. " Yes?"

Hey you two. I said peave the nloods to him to mess up the plans or i will turn you into babies and have a bird nyctotan raise you. And yes i mean the type that makes their chikdren fight for food. Dont ruin anything", tobi said appearing with a serious look, "ok?"

Thanks for coming. I need books on the gods apart from kuroi...no wait include kuroi. If there are no books could you tell me about them yourself. Auctually that might be better", he said going to the wall, "also could i get to know where their beasts are"

" Ruin, heh" A smug look crossed Shadow's face as he raised his head. " You'll be one ruining things pushing him towards places denied to your kind"

All bird type Nyctorans were counted florin Yuyami's head. He chuckled at the bluff within the threat. Four bird types and a fifth that might be deemed bird, but none made them fight for food.

" Let them realize how futile the effort. It will dig a deeper wound where it's important" He said to Shadow. " Two years. That's all and this might cut the time in half"

A few moments passed while Shadow stared down Tobi. He couldn't shake the uneasy feeling he was getting. Not fear but something else. " So...you'll begin to break them. Make sure it instills a wish for death in each.

" Indeed, there is no record of any god with the exception of Lumerin, Solarium, and their daughters" Averin watched as he moved. " Allow me to begin with the beasts. Many have a host, few are in their shrines, and my lady has sealed some in artifacts which she keeps hidden"

He glanced out the door, as if they were being watched. " You could always my lady about herself. The other gods...I'm afraid I can only inform you of some. What are you looking for?"

Seriously i said hes my reincarnate. Just beacuse i didnt take over his body doesnt mean i would leave him hanging", tobi said

I want to know their powers characteristics rumors around them and so on. I want them to gather the beasts for me so i cam take them. They say im not strong enough to fight them but the beasts together might be a different story. Tough they wont just give their power...would they?", he said as he kept drawing

Yuyami smirked while Shadow scowled. There were two souls he was sure would despise her if or when she did take Shinigami over. Perhaps it was more strange that she would choose a boy for her reincarnation.

" No matter your power, there are things even you can't defy" Yuyami turned and vanished.

Silence lingered for a time as Averin watched Shinigami with a wary eye. " They will never give their power nor will they gather beasts for you" He eventually said. " The beasts themselves only give their power to a chosen one. One beast per person. Ensnaring them against their wills renders their powers useless"

His gaze shifted to whatever Shinigami was working on. A scowl appeared as he considered the ramifications of his reckless actions. " Sharing what little know of the gods is irrelevant with the truth you realised yourself"

Tobi grinned widely, "who said anything about power", he said turning away then disappeared

I see. I need them all so one isnt enough. Then we forget abiut the beast", he said clearing the board. The demons are about no use and idont know what other thing....you said kuroi sealed some in objects didnt you", he said looking to averin with a grin that said he couldn't refuse

Tobi aopeared, " back"

Oh. Anything useful", he asked

Oh just the same dont try youre human you dont have the power and all that", tobi said

I see. Then we ignore that. So about those objects", he said looking back to averin, "whats the stiry behind them"

" She'll break them more than they can handle..." He ran his claws across the table to distract himself from the malice he felt in the air. It was clear it had begun already and he faded away.

A stern look was given to Tobi when she spoke. Clearly she deigned to touch things beyond her station too. " Human? If any beast or sentient creature tried what I've heard so far there'd be more to pay than simple backlash!" The ghost huffed then focused on Shinigami once more.

" Nothing much to say about the objects, I'm afraid" He began while 'dusting' off a wing. " Sealing is restraining the beasts against their wills so they're powerless within these artifacts. My lady sealed them to keep them out of the hands of the corrupt"

Leaning on a balcony, staring into the storm, was Kuroi. Lost in thought of what to do and her own laments that she couldn't shake. Shadow appeared behind her and looked about. " I thought I said to spend time with your future family?"

" ...While I'm distracted? Elena requires focus with her tricks and Kronos? He's never around..." Her gaze was cast downward now. The swirling clouds, once a comfort, now enhanced the chaos within.

" There's a change that will change later" He leaned over her shoulder and smiled. " This may be the last chance YOU get like thing until your married"

The word only stirred her chaos and she flinched to look at him. " How would you-"

Something was whispered in her ear before he vanished. It held her in place for a few minutes only for ger to fade too.

Ha. So theyre useless. Then we find on beast and....lets just use them to make a passage to nasr and save him. If thats all they can do for me then i would be ok", he said siting down, "so we have nothing"

Well you coukd akwaus change souks with kuroi again", tobi said

He paused and looked at her, "thwrws no way its that easy", he said

Well if you do it well this time they wouldnt see past a camouflage you put up. Since they havr different elements they wount see pass the death around her", tobi continued

But....well it would keep her out if harms way. And i would get what i need. We just need her to switch which she wont so lets come ip with a way to do it", he said drawong on a paper

Or you follow her soul along woth yours. Your bofy cant go but the soul is limitless", tobi said again

He paused, " really"

" I must admit, she's not wrong there" He said running his hand across the top of his snout. " Tribal Nyctorans don't fear death. They celebrate it instead. You see, to them this world is just a lake or pond and their life here is just the beginning"

A book floated from the shelves and opened on a table. On its pages was the depiction of the dream forms breaking from their 'nymph shells' and rising to the wondrous world above, much in the same way as a dragonfly. " The spirit is free to roam the world that Lumerin has prepared for them. Some tribes even believe the spirit of their loved one returns to visit"

He mulled over a few things for some time as he looked over the image. Perhaps Shinigami's saving grace was he still lived. " The spirit still has limits albeit not like the flesh. This castle is all I have know for a long time now. Even in death, I've never seen this place you seek to go"

I see. So...then i will take you out one day. Will orepare it when everything is done", he said looking through the book, "someome is watching us right?"

Well. Maybe theyre just curious. Anyway so which ine are you taking", to i asked

Both. Im taking both. Lets see wgere things go", he said looking at the door, "i shoild get kuroi"

" A little late for that" a voice piped in. Averin looked around but found no one. " Time is short for the peace. She...has her own tasks to deal with and currently isn't here"

Though no fully aware of it, the energy of the barrier was still noticeable to the ghost. " Beyond the storms you mean"

" Not the first time she's stepped beyond them" The voice continued. " But for those paying attention, Inei has been returned"

Ha.”, he said sighing then stretched out his hand and souls around were drawn to him until the voice was infrint if him

“They might still not be here”, he said

The voice belonged to no stray soul and it chuckled as he gathered the spirits. " Learning her tricks I see" Yuyami strode into the room, a vague smirk on his face, and sat down.

He searched for something within Shinigami before carrying on. " Inei is here. You could see for yourself but Nasr...you're right. He isn't here"

This place was beyond even Kuroi's permissions. Hollow, empty, it felt like the void yet seemingly the birthplace of all. Her trespass was made clear as streams of muted light stripped her existence bit by bit. If not for what Shadow said, she would have returned to the castle.

"You're still attached to those pathetic humans I see" Kuroi whirled about, looking for the source of the voice. It sounded...familiar. "It's so obvious! Their stench clings to you...taints you! Why did you bring that here!?"

" Sonne" A hot wind buffeted her with the mention of the name. The hazy clouds of the unusual realm rushed past until an area cleared, revealing the young sun goddess bound in chains. Something was strange though, another chain held her somewhere and her form shimmered with a new shape. Small, feathered...a newborn luminary?

Ok let’s go see her”, he said opening a portal to india and drag her through, “ok we have one I in one hand and a lost soul on another. Averie pick one to take care of. Either nurse into or question the ghost the choice is....ok yuyami you’re planning something. Spill”, he said looking to yuyami, “you don’t appear much only when you want to tease your sister or other stuff you do in riddles which are annoying”, he said with a blank face

" You intend to question a gh-" Averin sighed when he realized the absurd nature of his question. He was a ghost after all.

His gaze shifted to Inei who was kneeling by Shinigami now. She was in better shape than Keiran had been but still looked like she'd seen a fight or was in a ritual. Despite her wounds, she held herself with defiance and held a fire in her eyes.

" I'll tend to Inei" The ghost reached out and she staggered to her feet. Blood flowed from her mouth when she leaned forward leaving Averin concerned with her silence.

With a jolt, Yuyami was pulled from his thoughts. He stared, confused at Shinigami for a bit then grinned. " Me? Planning something? Nonsense! But you got me with annoying my sister" He said with a chuckle. " She was so pissed when I chained her up...completely wasted..." Boredom filled his face now as he looked sideways at Shinigami.

" Correct, dear sister" Sonne hissed while shifting behind the chains. " I'd demand you free me but I can't be touched by such filth. No matter, you and your pathetic pets can't keep me here"

" This is why Shadow wanted me here?" Kuroi sneered at her sister. How could Sonne remain in one piece while the realm stripped her own body and soul away.

" Who? Oh you mean the one who sealed me here? Laugh worthy, truly. Magic on paper is soooo last era! Amateurs..." A smirk crossed the her stoic face when she watched the realm tear apart Kuroi. " Actually...it's funny how you think humans can stop us. Alongside you, they'll accomplish mother's goal"

More was tore away with the burst of rage and confusion as Kuroi rushed her. " What!?"

Kuroi heart rate is spiking. Since Ibeji is in good hands”, he said then held up the ghost, “you look unwell here fix yourself up”, he said transforming the ghost to a form close to when it was alive, “by the way what’s bothering you. Are you also thinking that we are being played. Like something is amiss. Sooner is one place base another and solarium hasn’t tried anything. And then the gods are moving then there’s death himself. All this jumbled together, feels unreal or planed right?”, he said patting down the ghost, “ there. Now you return the favor. Why are you here and how. Don’t try anything cause the barrier was also meant to Strabo souls. Seriously a barrier is another way of saying you’re not welcomed”

The spirit held form of a race long extinct. Nyctoran, it's element was forgotten but the dream form shimmered clearly over the woman's common form. It was a tall, gangly humanoid shape seemingly made of bone, vines, and branches. The hands held deadly looking claws while the legs and head were of a skeletal deer. The claws and large antlers were still visible in her common form.

" Spirits who reside here are always welcome. I have been here long before you arrived. One of the goddesses many victims. She was but a child then" Her voice was distant and gravelly. When she lifted her chin, he could see the wound which nearly took her head off. Somehow the main artery was still connected but this was only one of many torturous wounds.

Her fingers curled around her neck before she said more. " Something is always amiss. Once you believe you know where to look, death will strike from the other direction. You are wise in knowing to never trust the sun, atleast"

" You heard me. Walk hand in hand with your precious humans and bring forth our mother's grand design" Sonne said with a cruel smirk. " No matter what I say, you'll still follow them. Look how you let your body and spirit fade away just to get info for HIM!"

Kuroi lifted her hands to witness them get stripped away by the light. There was still time. " You wouldn't understand...you never loved anyone beyond yourself"

" Pfft, love. It's not needed when you can just take what you want from men. Which reminds me..." She leaned as far forward as the chains would allow. " You both were created for something. I begged mother for the sacrifice we needed and she bore...You!" Sonne laughed as if some fool had fallen prey to a basilisk.

" Shut up and tell me already!" The second out burst stripped her legs away, leaving Kuroi floating in the air.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus