Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh gosh tobi", he said

Tobi took the chains and broke it, "i wilk fix it later"

Free now the boy should be asleep and we can trying getting you ou if the chain a second time. Me this time", he said winking ar her then webt to sit keiran down on a sit, "so diamond got pavol. Ehat dpbame did i give him again...i know diamond and yeah crysyal"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

While rubbing her wrists, she looked at Tobi and opened her mouth to say something. It felt minor suddenly with the offer he gave though. " Mm, Would love to see how you get me out" She said while smirking at him.

Kieran mumbled something when he was set down. From over Shinigami's shoulder, Kuroi watched. " Really worked him hard. He may sleep the rest of day" She kissed his cheek before turning away.

A couple chairs were pulled from the desk and she sat in one. " Yes, he did" Her legs were crossed while she straightened her outfit. "Another has placed a spell on Pavol to watch and listen through his senses. The boy seems to be unaware of this"

Ok then. I might be rough but..yiu can handle it. And speking of spies then kets see how many times have our plans been discpvered and who was with us when ee made those plans", he said sitting beside her then looked at her chair, "lets share sits", he said, " nevermind, anr as for keiran we only ket him try once no twice" he said

Tobi fixed.the chain

A devious chuckle rose from her as she watched him sit. In her eyes resided a curious yet bold passion, almost as if to say "bring it" Despite this, she maintained a noble composure.

" So much to do yet by sunset you must challenge my father" She said resting her hand on his to meet his request halfway. " No time to waste then. I believe we can work on Kieran's magic endurance by bringing in a kerberol. They are his magic lineage after all. Once he is familiar with magic we can return him to you and Tobi for further training"

A chill of excitement ran through her body when she saw the chain restored. Whatever he might do was sure to anger Death, she believed. Further irony and another blade of defiance against her father's agenda.

One might catch the brief moment her desires surfaced if they paid attention but sensuality bled into authority perfectly. " Averin!" She called out while donning the air of a goddess.

About 30 seconds passed before the once forgotten ghost appeared. " Yes, my lady"

" Bring Shadow and Pavol here. Be quick about it"

" Of course" He replied with a bow and vanished.

" Once they're here, we can use magic to see what they know and perhaps identify who has been watching" She looked at him with an expression of satisfaction.

He looked ay her, "send him off. Ut his safety andf what of he doesnt want to leave. Nasr wont like it", he said looking at keiran, " well we do need them. Ok i will learn their magic and tesch him ", he said

" Safety is one thing Kerberol offer" She said with a nod. " They are natural fighters and guardians. As the first race to tame beasts, they have many which fight by their sides. An ideal tribe shall have a dragon or more defending them"

Confidence ruled her when she looked at him but there was a shadow hiding in her eyes. " I believe it shall do the boy good to learn how to tame beasts but..." Another whisper in the shadows made her look away. It wasn't audible to him yet was becoming more clear to her.

" He must go even if you join him. they shall greet you with aggression. You need only show you're stronger and state your intentions. I'll give you both a mark so suspicions are eliminated" Her gaze was lowered as she thought about what Nasr would think. Did it matter when he was beyond their reach? One thing at a time.

Shadows of gloom were chased off when she turned back to him. " When do you plan to take Kieran to the Kerberol?"

When he wakes up", hr said restung on the chair crossing his kegs, "when he does then we will take him. And i will also see which side they are on", he saud

She nodded and looked at Kieran. He had curled up in the seat now. " The tribes hold allegiance to Lumerin. Watch for those adopted in. Some may be from the cities"

Darkness swirled before them and Shadow stepped forth, holding Pavol by the shoulder. Despite the perfect appearance the boy enjoyed, his hair and feathers were a unkempt. " Just let me go already! I did nothing wrong!"

" Shh" Kuroi raised a finger to her lips as she leaned forward. " Don't wake your friend" After standing, she motioned to her seat. " Bring him here, Shadow, while I fetch what's needed"

They passed by each other with only a nod. Once the Luminary sat in her place, Shadow grabbed a third chair to keep an eye on him. " I was beggining to think you forgot the orders you gave me" He said as he turned to Shinigami.

You mean the one to find the traitor. No, of course i didnt", he said standing up to face pavol, "from what kueoi told me youre a spy. Well unintentional but spyong is being done. I think its your aunt. Shes still mad about the time tobi stripped hervthats beyween her abd tobi", he said

The dress wasnt that good. Nkt worth fighting iver", tobi saud with s blank face

You striped her thats the point.....never mind that. Do us a littke favor pavol, sign this", he said bring out a contract like the one keiran signed

He looked back and forth between Tobi and Shinigami for a bit. Irritation, amusement, and confusion knotted into an expression which mirrored a blank look hiding a violent sea. " How do you strip an illusion? She wasn't really there with us"

When contract was held out, Pavol scowled at it. Still, he took it and read over it carefully, every tiny detail. " You expect me to sign this blind? Hah! I may be a kid but I know contracts are used to sucker punch the fool receiving it. We create an agreement together or I won't sign" It was rolled up as he looked for a blank sheet.

" Politics..." Shadow grumbled. " You're too young to play those games kid"

" I'm not!" He sat straight and stared Shadow down. " I will rule by 12 as is required of my kind. Ow!" Kuroi stood over him, holding a crystal which she bopped him with. Their dominant glares met like a storm when the luminary looked up at her.

" Negotiating is one thing but your rule doesn't begin until you prove yourself worthy" She scolded. You're in no place to argue currently so I suggest you sign" As she stepped behind Shinigami, the boy grumbled and unrolled the contract.

The contract was empty. He stood up, "theres something called a forced signature. Thats how my mom got me to eat my vegetables. Trust me negotiations are fun and all but sometimes you need so!etjing dome quickly so we make them sign. Sign that paper what is written you hsve to do", he said

Oh. Dont worry", tibi said

We are not in the mood for torture', shinigami saif with a gtin_ " maybe"

One could almost hear Pavol grit his teeth in the silence that followed. A threatening glare was given to all before he focused on Shinigami with a cold smirk. Without looking away, he plucked a smaller feather from his tail.

" Forced to eat veggies..." He mumbled while he began to write. " They're not that hard to eat"

" Not every race are born vegetarians, Pavol, you know this" Kuroi stated.

" I know but humans eat everything!" The feather was rested in his lap and the paper lifted to them.

Yeah no we dont", he said taking the paper, "ok. We need your soul out of your body. Oh this paper goes by the hand who signed it so if you wrote my name or spmething yeah sorry your hand signed it", he said with a grin, " i was a kid too you know.", he said writing down on the paper, "ypu woulndt be able to feel your five senses but they will be there your memories will be narrated until we ask you to stop. When was the last time you sided with sonn or your mother", he asked

Youre going to easy. Lets turn him upside down and threaten him with a scissors. kid should hate them right. We cut his hair off", tobi saod

Good idea but again", shinigami said

Oh, i get but it...." Tobi said

The glare he gave Shinigami was fit to set him ablaze. A challenge to outdo this human seemingly set in stone. " Steal my soul!? You'll murder me!" He then grabbed his hair and glared at Tobi. " And nobody is touching my hair!"

The crystal Kuroi was holding was slid into a notch in the floor. " You won't die with me here. Your connection to the dream world shall not be severed" With a single twist, the crystal began to glow.

Silver washed over Pavel's eyes almost immediately. The question of Solarium rang hollow though and he remained silent.

Hes not answering ", tobi said

Then leta ask his soul. Thw inly soul that can disobey me is mine", he said as the cat iris appeared and he pulled pavils soul out of his bosy, " you said his five sense are being wathched. His bidy is empty meaning the only thing left would be the link. can you please find it befire the severe it Crystal" , he said to shadow

A pale, glowing peacock beat his wings and raised his spurs against Shinigami when it was pulled from the boy's body. Threads of moonlight kept it bound to the crystal and his body. "I can disobey if I want! You're not the master of me! The gods are!"

Both Kuroi and Shadow looked at the luminary; one devious and the other seemingly void of emotion. " By all means hand your will to us" Shadow said as he touched Pavol's forehead. Two strands of mana flowed out which he split. One belonged to Sol but the other...

" How strange..." He said while weaving the ghostly strand between his fingers. " Seems the link was cut when I isolated the kid. This is a decoy link. Crafted from hollow memories or those from the dead. Too delicate to be the work of a god" It dissipated once pinched off.

" Confirms it's Luminary in origin" Kuroi said. " It also suggests their undead project is still alive. Where and why are the questions"

Please do not mention the gods to me", he said to pavol with kilking intent, "those quitting fools dont deserve to hold limits on anybody", he said then looked back to the links, " one is his dad and the ither is...let me guess someine destroyed his dad's soul. If not he woukd have told us", he said kneeling beside the biys body

Wanna track them", tobi asked

No. I need you here in case a god attacks and...i dont want to go around commanding dead souls they are viciuos", he said

You just need to calm them down. Like..", tobi was saying but was interupted

Luminaries dont like magic too complex so its not just luminaries. We are looking at people like pavols aunt. Soome yes and her mother for sure. And..." He said sighing, "well at least i would come back stronger. Hey shadow, you share kuroi subject i will name some ingredent and tell me if its ok. All the beast element supposed to protect the pillars, the blood of all the gods, chaos level natural mana and the heart of a god", he said

" Come back stronger?" She leaned over his shoulder and looked at him with grave concern. " What are you planning?"

" Planning indeed" Shadow stated as he began to roam the room. " None of the legendary beasts guard the pillars but perhaps they should. Where they all are...well that's for you to find. Natural chaos mana? Use her" He pointed to Kuroi. " You'll be collecting from natural disasters"

For a moment he stopped and looked over the chains. Within their reflective surface he watched some events with a grin, perhaps the game they wanted to try? " Collecting the blood of every god is a fools errand. Few have shown themselves and reaching their throne is beyond your means. The heart now..." He turned to face them once more. " A certain god promised a heart unless you intend to use hers. Be mindful of your choices though. If you don't meet him by sundown, he will take advantage of the situation. All in all the ingredients you mention are dangerous together"

Dangerous. Just what i need them to be. Its kinda like alchemy", he said returning oavoks soul to his body then stood up. He began walking away then burst into flames and disappeared

Tobi looled at them, "i need to be with him. You take carw of the kid dont worru i will tell him anything nee that you find", tobi ssid then disappeared

" There's always something..." Kuroi stated under her breath. The crystal was removed and put away.

The silver film faded from Pavol's eyes once his spirit returned. He fixed his outfit and got to his feet. " That was it!? Can I go now?"

" Not yet" Shadow said. " Yuyami wanted to see you"

" What? Why me!?"

" Who knows" Shadow shrugged. " Perhaps something to help you beat Shinigami?" Pavol grinned deviously and laughed before running off.

" That was easy" Shadow turned to Kuroi who was kneeling before Kieran.

" Shinigami runs off so quickly..." Her voice was soft as she straightened the kid's hair. A heaviness sat on her shoulders and sorrow resided on her face. " I see why he's always in a hurry...he can have nothing he wants until there is no threat"

" I hear a cry for yourself" he rested a hand on her shoulder and knelt beside her. " You want him" A smirk showed when he leaned in her view.

" Of course I...Why did you send Pavol away? You know they'll restore the link"

" Dodgy but fair. Your brother and I intend to see things trough to the best end" His gaze fixated on the chains while he stood. They sang a beautiful tone when he grabbed and supported himself on them. " You don't want to lose him in the end do you?"

" What does-"

" Answer!" Shadow snapped.

" Shush!" One hand was held up when she glared at him. " Of course I don't want to lose him"

His glance shifted behind Kuroi briefly. " Then trust us" He said with a nod. " I'll take care of the boy. You should spend some with your future family today. Tomorrow you must start gathering the blood he requires"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus