Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

She’s fascinating. Rare”, Toni said

You know them”, he asked

Of course I do. Assasins. The ones you use to scare kids...never mind”, Toni said

Wait kuroi did that. Anyway you were talking about something”, he said massaging her neck removing traces of he wound, “they say a ghosts wound is a story now one can only see the story when you want to tell it. What were you talking.....yuyami,
I will give you what you want get kuroi out of where she is”, he said looking to yuyami
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She removed her fingers one by one from her neck before looking at Tobi. The empty sockets of her dream form held more expression than her ghostly eyes. " I know not who or what you are"

" It is strange that she would know a Nyctoran" Yuyami stated. His gaze shifted to Shinigami and he smirked. " Are you afraid?" No time was given to answer when he vanished.

The common form of the woman faded when he left, leaving behind the strange beast. It was ominous when it focused on the human again. " Beware the sun. That is all I have to say but you know this"

More laughter rang through the realm before Sonne calmed enough to speak. " You, dear sister, are the greatest impossibility, the greatest imperfection. Mother's finest experiment and my sacrifice"

" The point Sonne!" She roared. Light threatened to sever her neck and expose her innards much to her sister's delight.

" Very well. A goddess of two spheres, conflicting ones too. One, the realm of dreams is what drives humans, all mortal races to their ends" The sound of chains jingling made her pause. She smiled and carried on. " Drive them to us then open the gates with your blood, daughter of-"

Behind the fading goddess, Yuyami appeared and took her in his arms. " It's time for her to break yet" He said watching the bound sister. The light tore at him too.

" Why are you here!?" Sonne growled. Five others appeared behind her as her chains shattered.

" The same reason your children are here. Behave until the time is right" He vanished with Kuroi, leaving Sonne standing there as the light began to devour her. She didn't stay long though and left with the others.

I know that but you know something I don’t. I won’t force you but just tell me, what is it that the sun has over us. If you don’t know just tell me something “, he said

Just force her”, TiVo said

No”, he said

Ok”, Toni said

Silence fell over the room. The absurd nature of the question left many others in its wake. It was obvious what the sun held over them all unless...many minutes passed before the ghost slowly shook her head. " We have nothing over the gods. That you refuse to acknowledge this means you'll bring even the moon's wrath upon us"

Her attention shifted towards the bookshelves when Yuyami returned. Kuroi lie limp in his arms, out cold and severely wounded. "Our lives are to serve them" She said before merging with the goddess' broken body.

Wounds began to heal and missing limbs started to grow back but a single spirit wasn't enough. A faint and eerie song floated on the air around her which drew in more spirits from the castle's depths. All flowed into Kuroi until she was fully healed.

He walked to juror and watched her heal, “she’s hiding something isn’t she. I’m going to destroy al their plans I just need her to find me after. Ok what was she doing”, he asked looking at yuyami

" Destroy their plans..." He scoffed while looking to the side. " How will you do that when you don't know what they are?" When he looked back to Shinigami he held a grin which hid a challenge.

It faded rapidly as he regained his seriousness. " She was speaking with Sonne" Yuyami said as he slid by. Wounds healed and blood reabsorbed into her body, she was placed on Shinigami's bed.

Why would she do that. And I mean they need an important factor for their plan. Something that’s a no brainer. Like the kids in that lab that I took it the lab itself. Speaking of which who did I give it to. Hey yuyami wanna check it out”, he said

" You will have to ask her why when she wakes" He stared at her for a time thinking about what was nearly revealed. "She's not to be broken yet" His words echoed in his mind. Indeed, if all worked well something marvelous would hopefully occur.

He smiled as if looking at a precious one the faced Shinigami. " Check out a strange lab? Why not" The god said with a shrug. " You obviously have an interest in this oddity"

Ok. Though we need to enter the space. Come with me”, he said taking a strand of his hair then covered it with mana and created a magic circle off it and pasted it on yuyami,” the kids wouldn’t feel time but we will. To I too because why not”

" There's more to this circle than your telling me" He said while looking at it with suspicion. " Lead the way I guess, since you sealed them"

True. Any woman who has it on would be naked when we go to the space, we’ll excoet tobi, but don tell kuroin. she would change the feature”, he said as a portal opened and they went through the space

" And the purpose of putting this on me is?" Various ideas and questions ran through his head while he followed in. This place between made him glow like the sunset yet shrouded him in the shadows of dusk. Everything and everyone waiting for something, someone to give it direction.

A thread of the space was wrapped round his fingers and placed in a pocket. There, it vanished but was added to the scales of fate.

Ok and they should be here”, he said as they appeared in front of the kids and equipment

With time being removed, they seemed more like a display than living beings. Yuyami walked among them with a look of disgust. " Best to kill these abominations and be done with it"

He paused and lifted one of the syringes. Whatever concoction was still inside but the design of it held an evil he hadn't seen since before Kuroi's birth. " What is their goal indeed? This is forbidden and these...creations!" He whirled around, arm outstretched towards the kids. " If any live without the aid of the forbidden arts it will be more than a miracle"

They weren’t born like this I’m told. They were made into this”, he said sliding his finger through, “why...I don’t know. I took them to be sure they weren’t used against us”

" Made indeed but do you know how they were crafted into such beasts?" The syringe was set down before he turned to one of the older children. Traits of both stone and air elements were visible on them.

" Creating such impossibilities requires alterations before birth. Their fates are sealed within these walls" He touched the boy and restored time, speeding it just enough to equal 2 weeks time. Without the constant care the Luminaries had given him in the facility, the boy's body tore itself apart. Yuyami didn't flinch when he cried out in agony and crumpled before him in a pile of mangled bones and guts. " They can't be used against you without their masters to keep them together"

I see. Return him back, I can’t let children die”, he said rolling up his sleeve, “if I had a stone I would dry out the other cells in them. By the way someone from there told me. My mom is good with stuff like this, she can save them”, he said as a guardian began drawing a circle in theme, “for now, I will stop their bodies from responding to time”

He chuckled and knelt by the pile, dragging his fingers through the blood. " It's more than cells" He said parting the blood into two different pools. " It's element. The law of nature in this world dictates life of opposing elements can't produce offspring. Such was determined before your kind was created"

Mana was drawn into each pool, sorting wind from stone. The remains vanished once all was gathered. " Yet every one of these beasts defy that law. Removing a single element will kill them too"

He stood and wandered closer to the equipment. Another fell apart when Yuyami's clothing touched her but he continued as if this was everyday to him. Nothing among it gave clues into why such abominations were created.

" You say you can't let them die..." He said as he lifted a vial of some strange liquid. " But that isn't in your power anymore than it is mine. I can't bring them back, only reveal their fates which is death for everyone of these beasts even with aid" His body grew rigid and a smirk appeared as he set the vial back down. " Except for one but that child isn't here"

I see. What you’re trying to say is...dude seriously do you mind moving away from them I’m beginning to think you’re doing this on purpose”, he said with a blank face, “moving on that would explain why they took keiran. Humans have no elements making them the.....since keiran is the last human and since we succeeded in adding two races together how do you think they will try to recreate our results. One is maybe with gods since that rule doesn’t seem to apply to them like Kuroi and two is...you wanna tell me or will you just smirk around again. Seriously that’s annoying “, he said

" You're so serious about these passing shells" A book was grabbed before he wandered away. The ghost of a grinning dragon manifested to snap up one near Shinigami then vanished.

Now further away, Yuyami turned around and leaned against the shadows while flipping through the book. The page which was read became a window to the past, giving him all he needed to know. " Wrong" He eventually said. " Keiran was never taken to the labs and you failed to combine two races. The blood of blood dragons is null and void for splicing. Given a few months, there will be no trace of dragon in the boy, only human. The donor failed to tell you of the chameleon effects, didn't they?"

The book was slammed shut and he looked up at Shinigami. " According to these records they care not about recreating what you did. The mix isn't what's important. Natural hybrids exist among the tribe but are slaughtered in the cities. These are created for something else. Your blood dragon could decipher that"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus