Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

You're too young to know", Elena said kissing his forehead then disappeared

That's weird. Something I can't control. The world?...that must be it. So should I try to control it or should I leave it be. I'm human after all", shinigami said to yuyami with a smile
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Oh..." Keiran looked down but quickly refocused after she vanished.

" That is true..." Yuyami said as he glanced at the boy. " But humans can change the world along with others. You fought for the last human for that very reason" A great knowing was in his eyes when he looked at Shinigami. He nodded then headed for the forest at the edge of the room. " No one said you had to remain human...nor that Kuroi must to remain a goddess"

Stop giving me ideas, you abd kuroi woukd regret it", he said then looked to Pavol and keiran, "ok one last training to jelp you for the next war. We are going to the ladies spring. One filled with amazoness", he said

He means mana control. Pavol explain it to keiran", tibi said appearing

" Its not as easy as it sounds" He replied with a chuckle. " My sister is different than the rest. She's the only one who might lose godhood"

Keiran looked around, nearly clocking Yuyami in his confusing. " Pavol? He's with Shadow. I said he won't let him move"

" And why is that?" Yuyami set him down.

" Something about being an...unknowing spy?"

" Well...that makes things more fun" Silence ruled for the next few minutes as the god stared into the distance. One might see the cogs turning in his mind to a dangerous degree. He suddenly came to life and patted the kid on the back. " The luminary will have to miss out this time. Go train" Twilight lit clouds swirled around Yuyami until he vanished.

Im going to try to seduce him the next time i see him", shinigami said nodding in agreement with himself

What?", tobi said

Nothing. Then lets leave shadow with pavol. Keiran, lets see how much youve improved with your mana. If nit maybe we di something wrong", he said

Your human body might have not taken well to mana and we might hve rushed you", Tobi explain

Yeah but now we have to rush you. A war is coming from three different sides and one is targeting you. And the fourth side, i gonna break", he said knweling beside keiran, "so you mind showing me your mana Kieran"

" Umm..." The boy looked away while wringing his hands together. His mind reeled with the thought of a four sided war and his own skill. " Do I have to show now? I'm better with a sword!" He ran to the edge of forest and picked up a good sized stick. It was swung in a show of his skills with a massive grin.

Yuyami appeared behind Kuroi and watched while she grew increasingly frustrated with her old tools. " It's not you or them" He said stepping into her view. " He is beyond our sight and reach"

Objects flew across the room and smashed against the wall when she brought her arms across the table. " That's what bothers me!" She grabbed at her hair and began to pace. " He's a friend to all of us and Shinigami first! I must get him back!"

" You know I'm not lying atleast. Nasr's fate is written in stone. Come what may, you must be prepared to support your mate in the times to come" He gathered some of the items and returned them to the table. " You two have a big role ahead of you, after all"

She glared at him with the bitterness of a hoar frost. " Will you stop talking about him like he's like a dragon!? He won't...why are you dancing around the crystals?"

Well not that. Mana, lets see it then we can go from there", he said standing up

" Aw man..." He slumped and cast the stick aside. Hands behind his back, Kieran kicked at the ground for a few moments. A deep breath was taken as he calmed his nerves but when he let out, a hellish blaze erupted from his mouth, blasting him backwards.

" Me!? Dance around crystals!? Never" He chuckled and headed to the window. Time was wasting away and the next era could be made or destroyed with just a few tiny changes. " Tell me of the mural you saw. Its fragment that is"

She tipped her head with his sudden change of tone. Granted she barely knew him but it seemed...odd. " What's with this mural? You said only the gods know of it"

He slowly nodded but kept his gaze out the window. " Isn't it obvious? It holds the greatest secret of all"

Yeah", he said with a blank face

Ok im saying it", tobi said

At least his body can produce it ", he said

But mana control level is so low it might as well be zero", tobi said

Ok and thats where the training starts", he said taking oit a paper, " perform this spell. The more mana control the more hidden you woukd be"

With a groan, the kid sat up and stared at the singed ground around him. He dared not look up but listened until he heard the paper. It was taken and spun in his hands while trying to make heads or tails of what was on it. " This is a spell? How does it work?"

Circke tells the mana what to do are you help contorl the spell. Like a program ", he said doing the spell and became invincible

Activate the spell. Control your mana witg your will", tobi said

A program? He stared, dumbfounded at them for many minutes. Seeing Shinigami vanish proved it could work but...the paper was shifted again before he attempted to use it. Flames licked at the edge of the edge of the paper, singing it and threatening to light it.

Ok stop", tobi said outring out the flame, "focus on the circke int the paper. Remember the spell works by coverung yiur bidy in mana over and over shielding you from view. Now activste the spell with that intention", tobu said

If that doesnt helo figure out what can for you", shinigami said

" Oh..." He looked down for a bit then looked at the circle again. To shield from view? Maybe it worked like a cloak? He focused so hard on the circle that he glared.

Minutes passed and nothing happened except for Kieran's face starting to turn blue from unrelenting focus. Soon, his muscles began to burn. The fire begged for release like a volcano ready to blow. Was this the mana they spoke of?

He clenched his eyes and grit his teeth while focusing to try and spread the mana. Bit by bit flames appeared on his body until he was cloaked in them but was he invisible?

All energy left him when he opened his eyes. For a moment, the circle was in view and his fingers started to fade beneath the fire. It crept up his arms and almost reached his shoulders when he yawned. The flames burst off him and he fell back in the grass.

Ok...so flames are a different issue", he said

Wait....you have access to all mana and he doesnt so we need to find a spell more suitable for his element", tobi said

Ohhhh. Sorry keiran", he said going over to lift him up, "we started you off wrpng. Tell us any injuries, is your mana replenished and good", he asked pztting hi! Down

He yawned again while getting patted down then stared into the distance for a few minutes. " I'm ok" The words were lazily drawn out.

Once it clicked that injuries were mentioned, the boy looked over his body. Besides a few singes in his clothing but nothing looked or felt wrong. " Not hurt...tired"

Of course youre tired. Rest while i carey you. Kuroi and i wilk discuss this now", he saix pixking up keiram and began opwning a portal to kuroi

" Ok..." His gaze shifted to the portal but he seemed to look past it. Didn't take long for Kieran to lower his head and relax.

From the portal, they could hear Kuroi swearing at something or someone. A sound similar to chains yet...different, arcane, crystalline perhaps accompanied her harsh words.

He walked through, "hey babe. You seem busy...we tried tewching keiran magic but his body got tired and...he has a firw attribute so you get it", he said walking through the portal

All seemed to stop dead when she heard him. She was curled upwards, biting at and fighting the silvery chain which kept her suspended. A smile crossed her face as she brought her feet back to the floor.

Of all the times for the kid to be around. She shifted her stance to a more alluring one then glanced up at her shackles. " Only busy trying to get out of these" Mana gathered at her wrists only be stolen by the chains. " You get me out of these and I'll help you with Kieran. The key is over there" She flicked her head to motion to it's location. On the opposite side of the room, resting on a table, was the key.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus