Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Inei watched them float down for a bit before allowing herself to drop to the ground.
It seemed the Luminaries had woken up and were gaining their power back. " Blasted peacocks..." She said as she shook her left arm and a dagger fell into her hand.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

The both of them sent a beam of light shaped like a punch each targeting one luminary's head making them pass out

“Knifes are just futile”, the man said then looked towards at nasr, “done?”

Shinigami was getting inpatient, “let’s go play already”

" Useless?" Inei crouched down and used her dagger to cut off their tail feathers.

Nasr stepped out from the shadows with the piece in his hand. " Oh you put them out again...here" He tossed the piece to the one it belonged to. " And since you are so bored you can start tormenting them" He smirked at Shinigami.

“Ok then”, the man said catching the piece, “let’s do this”

“Bring the boy nasr. Makes this more fun”, shinigami said walking over to the couple, “no do spoil their feather. That’s just barbaric. Wake them up instead. With water, any way you want as long as it involves water”

“Using their sone to punish them”, the man said, “you evil”

“Sometimes, I try”, shinigami replied as he begin to snicker s litte, “wakes wakey, luminary rats, I haven’t had my fun with you yet”

His eyes lit up at such an evil thought. " Of course" His chuckle lingered as he faded into the darkness. A few moments later he returned with the boy, who was wiggling in his grasp. " Put me down!! I'll have you killed for this!!"

" Ooo vicious aren't you. I really should not test your power though" He placed the boy at his feet and held him there.

Inei raised the few feathers that she had clipped before backing off. She used her darkness to pull some water out of the stream. It was still icy as she had it run over a track of darkness and fall on their heads.

The shock snapped them to instantly. They tried to bring their arms up in vain and realized they were bound. " What is...How dare you treat us like this! We are the rulers of this city while you are just-" Sol gasped as he realized what was standing before him. " Impossible"
Irilis followed her husband's gaze to see the those before them. The pawns and those who were not supposed to exist. " What's impossible is not that they exist, starling, but that they have our son..." For being bound she still held a pride more brutal than the harshest winter. A cruel smile crept across her face. She knew something the others had yet to figure out.

“Let’s me guess, oh it’s a Valra and they have our son. How dare they. Bla bla bla”, shinigami said in annoyance, “where have I hapeard that before”,

I’m guessing their son”, the man replied

“Yes Excalibur. Their son, so while I’m being nice. Start talking or your son will have a new nightmare to dream of”, he said as small explosions balls formed around them

Sol looked at the orbs that appeared around them. Concern was on his face but his mind was ticking. " Start talking? You are the ones who stripped us from our home. I expect it should be you who should be talking"

Iliris glared at everything and everyone. She shifted her arms to try and get a feel for her binds. " We don't need to explain anything to you...monsters! Valra especially are the worst" He eyes gleamed with a cold light as she looked towards Nasr. " Isn't that right Pavol?"

The boy nodded nervously but began to tremble when talons gripped at his hair to pull his head back and threatened his throat. Nasr's eyes had glazed over and were a bit milky. The game became dangerous

“Looks like they don’t know what we are talking about. Nasr is it. Throw the boy off a cliff please, cutting his throat is so old school”, the man siad nonchalantly

“Yeah, and I thought they could tell us why they made the place cold or who their leader is or about the game and all those soughts. Well let’s just get rid of the evidence and go away”, he said turning around, “we should go meet glial, she’s a fine lady. We know her nough”

" He won't listen to you" Iliris said with a smirk. " Thanks to our son he's at our mercy now. Valra, fulfill your duty to us"

Inei turned fast enough to watch Nasr toss the boy aside before rushing them. Quickly she warped between Shinigami and him, catching his talons mid attack. " What did they..." She noticed the change in his eyes and remembered what Nasr had said earlier. " You split me it two, little hydra!"

Both the Luminaries were laughing now as Pavol ran off. Sol tipped his head inquisitively. " You speak of Glira? She chose a fine specimen for our goals. Now he must be cultivated into perfection"

Erred“Oh I see, let’s see if your son can control out of control nasr”, he said then stuck a paper to nasr’s head. The paper released a larger explosion of darkness enough to knock him back to the ground.

The man controlled some light and used it to capture the boy and drag him back to himself, “u guys try too hard”

Shinigami kicked the woman in the face, “the next kick goes to your neck. Tell us what we want to know and your little noghtmare son over there, I can kill him in next than a minute, do you want to observe”, he asked, “after all, I’m the executioner sent to get rid of u all, you really think I don’t have the power to”

Pavol fought against the light, clawing at the ground. " Let me go!! I will make you all regret doing this to me!!" his tail grew in size as he worked to build his power.

Nasr rested on the ground for a few moments before rolling to get up. Inei kept close watch, ready to intervene again if needed.

Ilira whined a bit, looking off to the side. The burning pain in her face was new to her but the rage boiling inside was not. " You....dare!?" blood and a new bruise marred her once flawless face.
Sol stared at his wife in disbelief for some time before looking up at Shinigami. " The Valra?" He started as he looked at the two. " That one is chosen for a grand purpose. He shall walk this world as a grand demon, spreading fear and destruction. Our adversary and scapegoat. He is just a hatching yet to our grand design"

“Sweet, but you see, I need more info. Quiet the kid please, the dad wants to talk”, he said to the man who put the kid in a dark bubble

“Inei, watch over nasr and tell me if anything goes wrong”, he said to her then bent down beside the man, “do you love your wife and kid sir, o guess you do. Then why did you kill all his kind. You know very well that light and dark aren’t one without the other. What would you want for the grand purpose of inflicting fear. Did you want to grow the power you already have. By the way, I would prefer it if your wife smiles for us. She doesn’t need to, just saying”

Inei nodded and bound Nasr with dark chains. He strained against them before taking his griffin form. Now he thrashed about, biting at the chains and attempting to attack Inei.

Sol scowled, feeling backed into corner now. " To grow and maintain our power is exactly the reason. The people will-"
Ilira kicked him in the shin. " SOL! The pawns need only to obey. Such knowledge is not for them"

Inei gripped her dagger tightly and grew tense. " Pawns....that all we are to you?" She looked past the tip of her blade as she pointed at Ilira. A maddening hatred burned in her eyes. " Let him finish. I want to know why you prize your 'Red Ravens' so much"

“Oh good info”, he said then brought out his notebook and began to write, “by the way you live in a big illusion, there are no pawns in fact, you aren’t even the top of the chain. People more powerful than you exist”

The man nodded then looked at the child, “why else are you scared of valras”

Ilira scoffed at his statement. " Nonsense. We are the masters of the world whether you like it or not" She grinned with arrogance once more.

The boy struggled to get free once more. " I told you already!! They are evil!"
" Oh yes, quite evil. And filthy...." Ilira glared at Inei and Nasr. " Have you SEEN how they live? What they eat, collect even? Why some of their clothing and decorations are made with the bones of the dead"

Nasr seemed to react to the statement. The chains sang when he lunged forward, biting at Inei's back.
" Ow...watch it, birdbrain" She half turned as she held her back.

“Have you seen what you do to your people. Youfp send people the same age as your own son to be killed by them”, he said to her, “so shut up if you got nothing better to say. Cause next time, my boot will be in your mouth. I hate saying this to women but only speak when you’re spoken to”, he said to her then looked to her husband, “yes, continue. Who’s in charge. And why send children that you call imperfect. Your son isn’t even perfect like have you seen his disgusting power, I guess perfection is another illusion you people follow. And evil, I will show you evil and you will call yourself sweet”

“You have images?”,the man asked shinigami

“Of course I do”, he replied, “I’m showing the boy later”

The look on her face was of pure hatred and disgust. Venomous words filled her head along with plans for revenge. Her silence a statement of her own self preservation.

Sol looked over at Pavol who was gradually regaining his power. " You clearly are the ones who drained our power. It only stands to reason that my son is unable to show his best" He looked back up at Shinigami, nearly expressionless as he pondered over his answers. " The sun is rising. I would not stay near him at that point. Our perfection is in many things. Appearance, power, social status and structure but blood must be spilled to removed the impurities. Like smelting gold, it is a dangerous and time consuming process"

Sun? Inei looked to the sky to see a glow on the horizon. That would be more trouble than they needed.

Sol's attention shifted to Nasr who was still in their control. " Even I do not who has masterminded all of this. What I do know is that the sacrifices grant the Valra power. Their affinity to death and nightmares gives the people something, someone to hate. Offering our children simply fuels those fires. We become the saviors of the people for eradicating their kind and a guide in how to live...perfectly" He looked away from Nasr to the two near him with the last word.

Inei burst forward, changing to her were raven form. " You killed us for what!?" her talons closed around his neck slowly.

He caught her talon, “will you please not disturb me in my time of questions”,he said to her then looked at sol, “what if I killed you, your son, your wife and your friends”, he said then looked at the son, “let’s him go”, he said to the man

“The man looked at him, “you sure”

“Yes, they still think me weak, if the son is as powerful as they say then I will break their spirits”, he replied

“Ok”, he said nodding and released the son, “give us a fun show would you”

Inei protested with a loud caw. To her they would deserve every bit of bloody revenge. His own threats to them put some ease into her spirit. She kept her eye on both Shinigami and the Luminaries as she retreated.

Sol grit his teeth at the threat. " You wouldn't dare!" He looked past him to see Pavol freed. " The sun is rising! Make good use of it"

Pavol nodded as he waltz away from the man. " I'll make you regret hurting us! You'll be sorry! You'll see!" He set foot into a patch of sunlight which seemed to swallow him up.
No sooner did the boy dissapear, Nasr flipped out. A new, white light poured from inside him as he reared up and shattered the chains. His internal glow was supposed to only exist in his dream form.

Before she could react, Nasr tore at Inei with talons before biting her and tossing her aside. He turned to Shinigami next, opening his beak to blast him with darkness.

“Well, I guess it started “, he said standing to take the blast, “come one boy. A mouth blast, I’m sure I don’t want something coming from that guy’s mouth”

The man went to inei’s side

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus