Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

As the darkness spread, a loud and terrible shriek filled the air. Strength began to fill Nasr once more. The tower and the luminaries he would drag to a place befitting their brutal reign.

A young voice spoke to him. " And now I will split your soul in two, Valra" Soul in two? That sounded familiar. The pain became unbearable in an instant. His yell rang out through the darkness only to be followed by silence.

Green fire swirled up from the bottom to mingle with the darkness. From the depths of the city, a familiar beast with it's flaming eyes rose to swallow the tower.

Inei warped to the top of the tower now. " It wasn't you I heard yell...then" She leaned over to look at the beast below. Where had their ally gone?
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Remember when I said the worst thing is if one of us loses control”, he said wheezing. There were two points in his head that was bleeding

" Yeah, I remember" Instinctively she reached out to wipe the blood from his forehead.
Massive green claws hooked at the top, dragging the tower down faster. The plan of instilling fear was more than successful. " I need to get you out of here first"

“And leave the very big Valravn form vasr to scare off the people”, he said standing up. His forehead looked like they had two holes in them then he mustered some strength and used some dark energy to write in the sky, “the luminary brought this cold and curse upon you all”, he said then looked over to nasr, “before you think of doing anything, take us to the place where we left the longma”

The people below were frantic, running and screaming. Some heard his message, especially the kelpie.

The demon below only laughed as it swallowed more of the tower. It's teeth now visible at the top. Behind them, shadowy talons grabbed the back of their collars. " righ...tal..in...to wrong...one" Such a distant and ghostly voice now. Shadows swallowed them up then gave way to reveal the oasis.

The longma ran off briefly but slowly peeked out from the forest. Bound to the trees with shadows and bones were two of the Luminaries.

“Ok now we are good”, he said sitting down. Inei check if the plan worked”, he said as the wounds on his forehead began to close and heal

She was cautious as she approached the Luminaries. The atrocities they had pulled over the years left her teetering on a wire. They looked to be out cold but the yawn of a longma caused her to vanish like smoke.

The shadow roamed about as it gathered power from the dark of night. " You put....holes in your head?" He saw them healing but it still left him stunned

“Well.. no they’re are more like horns.”, he said and checked to find them fully healed, “so tell me. Did we do it. Did we kidnap a whole tower?”

" Horns? You are hiding...a different form" His grin glowed with the purple light within. " Yeah...we did. The whole-" Inei returned, pale as a wisp. " That thing! It just swallowed the whole tower!" She fell to the ground now.

“Ok, lerpts get down from here and down some works”, he said cracking his knuckles and jumped down, “Hmm nasr, I’m falling”

" Hang on" A ring of darkness expanded from him, changing everything around them.
A circular pool of water sat in the newfound darkness. Nasr appeared normal once more. While he was standing in the middle of the pool, the others were placed on solid ground around it.
Behind him sat the darkened tower with the demon clinging to it.

Inei looked around the place before peering into the water. Something rested under it's surface but she could not tell what.

“Thank you nasr. Anything wrong Inei”, he asked then looked at what she was staring at, “the son of my kin. Hopefully my kin”

" Hopefully?" Inei looked at him with shock. " Isn't being under the water a bad thing?"

Nasr knelt down to touch the water's surface. A green glow rippled across it. " In this pool that is normally the case" Green fires lit in pairs in the depths. Some rose to surface while others moved towards what they were looking at.

Whispers filled the silence as massive skulls floated out of the water. Each one a different shape and creature. The skull of a horse and skull of a bear lifted out what they were looking at.

“Let me take a wild guess”, he said watching the skulls, “it’s the boy, isn’t it”, he said looking at nasr signaling him to get away from it

" Nightmares are dangerous" He said as he watched the skulls float about. " I think your kin is still in the tower if he is not living his own nightmare by now" He showed no signs of moving away.

Inei looked to the tower to see the grinning demon. " First you joke and now your so serious....You expect us to get past that!?" She pointed towards Fear.

He took a single step forward and shifted his fingers. The fingers of the demon mirrored his own. " You will be fine" He looked up in time to see the skulls place the boy before them.

“Oh it him. The one that’s been getting on my nerves making me mad all this time”, he said looking at the boy, “little boys shouldn’t be sitting on bones now. They are sharp. Didn’t you’re parents tell you to stay away from Sharp objects”

Green fire burst from the boy's neck like a shattering collar. His eyes cleared up as he collapsed to the ground. After a few moments he looked up at Shinigami with a glare. " How dare you treat me like a 4 year old! I can do what I want!" His small tail fanned in his irritation.

" Well...he's a spoiled brat" Inei said as she crossed her arms. " You're only 7 years old and think you can talk to him like that?"

The boy turned around only to find himself in shock. " A Valra!? Mom and dad said you were all dead! How dare you live!"

He lost his temper for a quick moment, “how dare you talk to a living being like that in front of me”, he said as his head started bleeding again, “if you have a problem with her breathing then take it up with me. I’m the one making sure they all live”

The boy turned back around, teeth grit. " Why would you do that? They need to die! Well..." He looked away with a bit of confusion. " Mom and dad says one can live."

" Oh right! You split me in two you little hydra! What was that for?" He said holding his talons as if to attack.
" I'm not telling!" He lifted his head and stuck his tongue out at Nasr.

He walked over to the boy and hit him on the head very hard. Then did it a second time, “ have you heard about spiders?”, he asked the boy, “those things scare me”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus