Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The boy's voice floated through the air. " Fine but can you bring yourself to kill him?" Evidence of the boy's magic showed as feathers of light increased the size of Nasr's wings and talons of light encased his own.
As Nasr lashed out, Fear appeared from behind, reaching out in hopes of stealing his heart. Angry spirits poured across the ground like water. Indiscrimate at who they attacked, even Sol and Iliris were harmed.

Despite her injuries, Inei used her own power to direct the spirits around the man and her.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He flipped out. His font hair became longer and cover some part of his forehead. His forehead began to bleed and his body began to produce a large mass of light and dark energy. His energies were strong the spirits stayed clear of him. White lines appeared on his lines and he produced five light balls each for one finger tip, “I’m not slowing down”, he said then moved to fast making it look like he disappeared, he got above nasr and sent the five balls down towards him each one making a small explosion

The man made a dark bubble around him and Inei, “stage 1”, he said quietly, “he’s cursed, no doubt about it now”

Something managed to protect Nasr, rings of light flowed outward over him as he looked up. He changed again to his were-raven form before taking to the skies. Wings curled forward to use the feathers of light like blades.
The roar of darkness filled the air and changed to a flood of wings. From the forest a cloud of shadowy ravens rose, eager to tear Shinigami apart.

As the sun continued to rise, Inei became edgy. " This isn't...good" She strained through her pain. " How will he free him?"

“Who said anything about freeing him, the question is how do we not kill him”, man said and protected them once again, “let’s make ourselves useful”, he said looking tiwards the couple

The lines on body turned black, “the queen’s orders”, he said softly and raised his hands to the ravens, “destroy does who threaten the life of your king”, at the words little strings of dark energy pulled Out form his hands and one got a raven and began to absorb then, “death by resend”, with a snap then ravens rose from his body and returned to attack nasr each one had be design to hit nasr joints

Inei followed his gaze to the couple. " Right..." Crimson stained the grass as she struggled to get her to feet. The gashes were deeper than she expected.

Nasr brought his limbs close as the ravens surrounded him. No shield could protect him from that.
Rays of light from the sun fanned out from behind him with dangerous consequences. An eye opened behind Shinigami now to blast him with light, scattering the ravens of darkness.

“Useless”, he said then absprned the light and shot it at nasr light he did with the tower. Black small horns were visible on his forehead now.

“Stage 2”, the man said then went to the couple, “that’s stage 2, stage 3 and your son dies, tell us how to save him”, the said to the couple covering them with darkness

Fear showed in their eyes as the darkness fell over them. A choice so simple yet divided among their own minds. Ilira closed her eyes and chuckled at the situation. " A life for a life. In the end we will be victorious"

Sol started to glow as he tried to break free. " That's our son, Ilira! Are you so heartless that you would prize the Valra over him!?" The chains shattered around him, allowing him to stand. " Agenda be damned! I will not sacrifice our son!" He glared at her as he stretched his arm out towards Nasr. Light flowed from his fingers to take the shape of a peacock. It intercepted Shinigami's attack yet revealed where Pavol was hiding.

The boy hovered over Nasr, strings of light connecting him to the boy's fingers. "What!? But I was just starting to have some fun!" He shifted his right hand to pull on another set of strings. Fear responded and quickly turned his attention to Sol.

Fear of losing his son, it glowed brightly in his heart before the demon. It's shriek forced the cold to return to the air along with shifting shadows. Still Sol stood strongly before the demon. " Release him..."

" No!" The boy screamed as he returned his attention to the foe before him. " I will finish this!" his tail fanned in full to release a blinding light. As the eyes opened, paralyzing power filled the light. Nasr, being under the boy's hold faded away to attempt to tear his friend's heart out from behind.

The night sky erupted around the boy only to gather before the sun to create an eclipse. The sudden shift of power struck Pavol like an arrow. The strings dissolved as he started to fall back. They knew only one with such power.

“Guess it’s time for stage three, your son is dead, I’m sorry”, the man said pulling sol to himself, “now you understand what it means to have another power destroy what you love”

The darkness fed his anger. He looked at fear, “let fear meet death”, he said and out of his back grew some angel wings with the ends as dark as the night. It wings absorbed energy for his body increasing his darkness. With a quick move he’d
Dodged nasr’s attack and appeared before the boy. Darkness surrounded the boy a then they formed chains that choked his throat, “fall”, he said then got the end of the chain and used it to throw the boy off nasr then he used light formed as a hand to punish him to the ground like he did for gilal but more powerful.

"Pavol!!" Sol reached towards his son in vain. The attack danced within his eyes and burned deep into his memory. The vision of the chains choked his own spirit. Time froze as the final horror was dealt before him. The hands of light, ghostly flames that stole the spirit of his pride and joy.

Death would fall two-fold that day. The fear made reality, terror fit to turn any soul to ice, struck at his heart. The demon laughing as it pulled the heart from deep within Sol. No blood was drawn and no scar left from the delicate heart being removed. It floated above the dreadful claws, drawn ever closer to the demon's dreadful maw. His eyes glazed over when he faced the demon. The last vision in his memory of his own heart being swallowed. They had set up their grand demon far too well.

Nasr let out a dreadful caw as he fell. The ground he would not touch as familiar arms caught him. A boy with sapphire hair and dragon horns, Yuuma had caught up.

The man quickly moved and caught the boy before the chain had a chance to choke him out. He cut the chain off and quickly took him back to Inei, “the guy is in stage 3, rampage is coming”, with that he looked over to shinigami who had gently landed on the floor.

“It’s alright, no rampaging”, shinigami said to the man as his wings began to withdraw back into his back he walked over to the man, “thank you”, and looked at Inei, “anyone hurt”

Inei was sitting on the ground now. Her arm unable to hide the wounds in her side. " Yeah...he got me...pretty good" Though she managed a smile, she was pale and cool to the touch.

Yuuma looked over the chaos as he slowly approached, Nasr in arm. " To think that this is not even the worst you will see" He set an unconscious Nasr by Inei before looking over at the one Luminary that remained. Her look a contradiction of hatred and pride. " The demon has only begun to wake..." Sorrow filled his voice.

He walked over to the luminary then looked at yuuma, “you’re late to the fun, do you mind healing the girl over there. She wont bite”, he said to yuuma and looked towards, “your son almost died, your husband did and you still smile, can you tell me who the monster is now”, he said bending down beside her the brought out a mirror from his cloak and showed her her reflection, “she looks something like this”

The man walked over to Inei, “you’re are very lucky aren’t you. By the way, whcih demon is she talking of”

Yuuma nodded before shifting his attention to Inei. She pulled her hand away to reveal exactly how deep the scratches were. " This will take some time..." He closed his eyes to focus his power on healing her.

Inei looked up at the man and chuckled lightly. " I guess...I was lucky" She looked past Yuuma towards the demon that still watched them. " I think...that is the demon"

Ilira looked at her reflection with distaste. Her marred beauty the only thing that she truly deemed wrong. " Sol's heart will only make the demon stronger. It's not what I would have offered but his own fears made him weak"

“Nah, it was his son that did. That demon is killing your son right, I will kill it. You see I’m loved by energy meaning that I can absorb whatever he gives off”, he said then snapped his finger. His notebook flew out and some papers flew out of it. They surrounded the demon and out of them came chains that binded the demon

“If you absorb that, your curse will get worse”, the man warned him

“No idea what you’re talking about”, shinigami said confused

Ilira chuckled at his fool notion. " The demon is not killing my son but go ahead, absorb it" Her grin was brutally cold with a dare hiding in her eyes.

Yuuma turned when the demon shrieked. It's liquid body began to flow over the chains as it fought them. " Don't do it! I may be unaware of this curse that your friend speaks of but..." He looked over to Nasr with grave concern. " He may never wake up if you absorb that demon."

Inei ran her fingers over the half healed wounds. They were no longer a danger. " Risking repeating him" She said motioning towards Shinigami " But what do you mean?"

He walked closer to the demon and darkness began to form on his hand, “hey little demon, what’s your fear. Tell me a ,title bit about yourself”, he said as a chain formed from his hand and tied around the demon’s throat, “tell me how to release the boy from you”

Fear pulled against the chains as Shinigami approached. It's shrieks shifting and changing pitch. First a shrill sound like metal on glass then something like a roar. It's claws dug into the ground as he continued to advance.

Yuuma smiled at what he saw. He knew exactly what the demon's weakness was.

Fear flipped it's head back and forth against the chains. Gradually it got smaller, changing shape until it looked more like a demon horse. The forelimbs and head were still bone while the flame crafted not only it's eyes but mane and tail. It reared up and threatened to crush Shinigami under it's hooves. It's shriek now the sound of a terrified horse.

" The funny thing about Fear" Yuuma said with a smile. " Is it can become your ally if you face it down. Courage some call it"

He got closer to it and looked it in the eye, “ I heard you talk once, do it again before I loose my patience, how do I free the boys. One more wrong answer and I’m destroying your existence.

His fearlessness cause the demon to panic. It's hooves beat at the ground as it pranced around him, looking for an escape. " You can't..." It finally managed. It's head was high as it pulled on the chain. " The child....must face his....own fears"
Dirt flew as it bolted to the right only to be stopped by the chain. The sound of a terrified horse echoed through the forest. " The other..." It reared once more, pawing the air towards him.

Yuuma walked over to Shinigami's side. " This is Nasr's second dream form. From what I saw it was forced on him"

“Ok”, he said looking at yuuma, his horns caused his forehead to bleed covering his face with blood, “so then, we put the demon in nasr, no, I take away the demons energy and remove it from nasr’s soul and voice nasr his soul, sound good”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus