Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"Owww!! You are mean!" The boy said as he held his head, tears welling up in his eyes. " What do...spiders have to do with...Valra?"

Nasr looked over to his other half. The demon had lifted it's head now and the fire in it's eyes were bright. " Speaking of spiders....bad thing to say here!"
Inei turned to see the demon open it's mouth. Spiders both overgrown and small started to pour forth. " Wait, that thing reacts to fears!?"

" Duh!! It is called Fear for a reason!" He looked towards his friend with concern.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ha, auctually you see they are my favorite animals. You see they fascinate me, they just mind they own business and live their own life but they become demons that we name a fear for their sake”, he said looking at the demon, “say do you know that guy. He’s been creeping at us for a while now and it’s starting to bother me”

The psych out caused the demon to shriek in annoyance. Each spider lit up in little green flames to fade away. Spoken fears had proven unreliable.

The boy grumbled as he sat down in defiance. " You're saying a Valra is like a spider? I won't believe it! Spiders don't eat us"

Nasr started to walk across the water towards them now. " You are eaten only after you have died unless your parents sacrifice your own to us"
Inei turned towards him now. The shock so great that it was obvious she never witnessed such a thing.

Nasr ignored her for the moment to answer Shinigami's question. " You mean the demon? You can thank that brat for his existence!" he pointed at the kid "That demon....is me...half of"

“Ha, meaning you are half brains now. You felling any dumber than before. If you truly were half of you then you wouldn’t.. unless it’s half your soul.”, he said finally figuring it out, “you see the valras don’t like living flesh. In fact some are vegetarians. The only type that eat human flesh is him. Cause he’s cursed. Also, nasr tell him, is Inei the only more of her kind?”

" Oh shut up! Of course it's half my soul. The riddle of a prophecy makes sense when you are staring at it" He reached the edge of the pool now but refused to leave the water.

The boy's tail was stiff as he looked at each one with a bitter eye. " You want me to say sorry for killing them? I won't do it!"

Inei crouched down before the kid, eyes full of ice. " Listen, kid. You are lucky I have morals right now. Like he said Valra don't like living flesh. We eat the dead and things that would make you sick!"

Nasr nodded in agreement. " And you have too many Valra to wipe out. Inei may be the last of her blood but she is far from the last Valra"
The thought of more made the kid curl up into a ball. Victory was found in killing his will to fight

“Ok, tell me why you killed the valras, maybe I won’t embarrass you more than I already have”, he asked with a clear eyes to show his anger

" Eek" He tried to scramble away but Inei caught him by the arm. The scales on her hand gleamed like obsidian. The kid tried to pry her fingers loose to no avail. " Ok...I'll tell you....mom and dad said they are evil creatures. They have no right to live in our perfect world...only the chosen Valra can live"

Nasr's hair fluffed once more in his anger. " Perfect world again!?" The chosen part flew over his head. " Shadows need light and light needs shadows! You will kill your arrogant selves with your own death and disease because you can't handle it!"

“No no no auctualt, I think it’s better if he experiences it himself”, he said then knelt before him, “how does it fell to have water and blood in your body, now imagine if the blood begins to move out. I can’t make it move out easily but I can but it would be painful”, he said as darkness began to form in his right hand

The kid's eyes were so wide that the iris was completely visible. Trembling now, he pulled against Inei hard enough to give himself a bruise. " You're going to make me bleed!? Help!!"

The panic so great it drew Fear away from the tower. The tick of it's claws like stone as it crept across the ground sent chills through the boy. Shadows in the shapes of Valra began to appear all around.

“Ohh, I feel offended, they are your worst nightmares. But I’m standing right in front of you. Shall I tell you a secret. The meaning of my name is death. More like, a man that guides you there. Sorry, but the valras don’t come close to what I will do to you if you or your family get close to taking a life for a dumb reason like that again. That day I promise to make you feel pain”, he said and small see through black horns could be see where his head were bleeding

The boy's heart begged to escape from the hell that he was in. Eyes jumping between Shinigami, the Valra, and the Valra shadows. " D-death?"
Fear answered with it's chilling shriek as the shadows closed in. Claws looming just over head. A glow began to show over the boy's heart.

" I would be careful" Nasr said raising a finger. " Unless you seek to willingly offer your heart up to me instead"

Finally the boy tore away from Inei. Everywhere he looked there was a nightmare. The glow got brighter.

A dark voice came from the demon now. " You are terrified....of your own darkness....and it devours you....because you cannot....accept it....such imperfection.....and weakness"

He fired a beam of light at the demon and knocked it over, “that should do for now. I know we want to play with him but he has one more year to live. Better live to the fullest am I right”

The demon writhed it's way into the pool, screaming from the light. The light over the boy's heart faded aswell but the terror was just too much. He fell down only to curl up and cry.

Inei held little compassion for the kid, instead turning her back and walking towards the tower.
Nasr cringed as his hand rested in the place equal to where the demon was hit. " This is just a bad dream kid. Never forget this lesson" He turned to Shinigami now. " We should try to find your kin"

“Oh, let Inei do that, I’m suddenly feeling kind of lazy”, he said looking over to her, “fine let’s go”, he said then looked at the kid, “come find me when you get older. If you do”

Nasr chuckled as he turned towards the tower. " Lazy huh? Going to need another nap when we leave this realm?"

Inei was already climbing the stairs of the tower. The speed of her steps was much faster than normal allowing her to easily leave the two in the dust.

“Yes I think”, he said entering the tower, “damn, she’s walking faster than I thought, boyfriend?”, he aksed. The horns were gone as if they were never there

" A second nap will give Yuuma a chance to catch up" He watched as she vanished around a corner. " Who knows." He said with a shrug "It is an interesting thought though, one of your own and a Valra?"
The disappearance of his horns made Nasr look twice. " How nice to have horns that appear when you want"

“Those things are painful. Imagine having kngpifes that come out of your head and back in. That’s precisely it”, he said

" No wonder you bleed..." He could just picture the pain. Feathers were a nice alternative.

Without the light, the tower couldn't shift and change. This made it much easier to navigate the oversize halls. " Hmm....still need to locate those boards"

“I’m too tired”, he said complaining like a child, “I want to sleep and rest and sleep.”, he said folding his arms, “that guy better buy us some drinks”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus