Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He changed to his griffin form only to reach down and pick Shinigami up, setting him on his back before carrying on. " You can rest there. I may not be a dragon but....it's something"

Gradually they were getting higher in the tower. Inei was long since gone but thankfully her scent left a trail. " As for drinks, you sound like just the guy to razz him about it" He turned his head just enough to show a smirk
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok, say tell me if you reach any stairs. Watching you go up one in this form will be a sight”, he said giggling a little

" It can not be that hard now can it? But sure I will let you know if I find stairs" He paused briefly at an ornate door. It matched the one from the former tower that led to the room with the game. "It is in my realm now....I can get to it later[/]" He thought just before moving again.

Murmurs of voices could barely be heard in the distance. She must have found him.

“Two gold coin says she’s already taken”, he said , “and you almost won you know. Well let’s see what we got”

" Almost, right I can hope for the best" He picked up his pace to something like a canter. It was but a few minutes that he paused at the base of gold and pearl stairs. He looked up and tried to make out the words.
" Ok, time for you to see how I climb stairs like this" He started with one foot at a time until all were on the stairs. Now confident he started to run up them like a dog

“Ha, you’re not doing bad at all. But it’s a little bumpy”, he said then focused some darkness to his legs and took to the air then flew beside nasr, “i keep forgetting that I can do this. Weird right?”

He looked over with a big grin. " How do you forget that? I guess Yuuma will get your longma...unless you get tired again"
The voices seemed to quit now. They must have heard them climbing the stairs. " Time to see where those gold pieces will go" He chuckled as he forced his legs to move him faster.

When he lept to the end of the stairs, he was greeted with bright light. How was this room so bright compared to rest of the drained tower? Blinded, he hit the floor only to claw it and fall.

Inei turned around to see the giant heap of feathers and fur on the ground. Behind her was the one they had been looking for.

“I see you saw the paper”, he said showing a paper with the ying and yang sign on it to the man

“Not yet”, the man replied smiling, “I got caught so I’m just psssing time right now”

Nasr returned to his normal shape as he got back up. " Passing time? Wait, did I lose this time?" He placed his hand at his brow while he adjusted to the light.

" Lose? What are you talking about?" Inei said as she dug out the paper she was given earlier. She turned back around to face the man. " I was supposed to show you this. Seems they got here faster than I expected"

“I think there’s a chance you won. Small one 5hough”, he said to nasr then looked at the man, “you owe me a drink”

“actually , about that, I’m broke”, he said, “all I have is me. I burnt my last notebook two week before coming here”, he said scratching

“Well, that’s just ridiculously wonderful”, shinigami said a little annoyed

" I will still take a small chance" He said as he approached Inei. The annoyance of his friend was a bit amusing.

She looked at him with confusion. " What are you guys talking about? Did you make a bet on something?"

Nasr rested his hands on her shoulders with a sly smile. " Yeah, bet on if you were his girlfriend or not"

Inei wasn't to happy about being the subject of a bet. She pulled away and punched Nasr in the face. " You JERK!!"
He stumbled backwards, holding his nose.
Her temper faded quickly as she offered some gold to the man. " Why not buy yourself some new notebooks"

“Guess I won”, he said looking at nasr on the floor, “she’s taken. Sorry nasr, another skull lady will love you, that’s if we find her first”, he said then looked at the man, “do you...”

“I know what you want but no, I’m only interested in how to increase mana and herbs. I’m not a fighter and I’m only doing this cause a good crop grows here and it does thanks to the cold. I don’t have info for you”, he said then caught the coin, “auctually, you can keep it.”

“Ok, let’s get you home back to your riches”, he said then looked at nasr, “how your beak. Tell me she almost broke it”

Nasr started laughing as he pulled his hand away from his face. " That was a good punch...ugh" Blood ran from his nose and pooled into his hand. " So Valra are now skull people?"

Inei nodded as she reached out once more. " Are you sure? I can always get more gold" She then looked at Shinigami. " I should hit you too for that bet but since you seem to be the winner..." She sighed as she held out her hand with enough gold to buy a drink. " I'll pay for your drink"

It was like getting punched again to see her offer his friend gold for a drink. " How does THAT work?" He used his other hand to wipe some of the blood off. " And are you supposed to be on my side, Shinigami? Not wishing that she nearly broke my nose?"

“Hmmm, I don’t understand”, he said to nasr faking dumb then giggled a little, “sorry about the bet. You see, people of my kin are naturally rich. We even forget about money sometimes, but...”,he said waiting for the man to explain

“I lost my wealth when I lost control of my habit. It’s not gambling.”, he said scratching his head

“What an idiot”, shinigami said then turned to him, “say, do parents of our kind name their kids after death?”

“Oh, sometimes. But they don’t go too far with it. It can be about life or death. Mine is about the thread that moves you to reincarnation.”, the man replied and gave Inei back her money

Inei took the gold and placed it back in her pocket. " I see. Quite a contradiction between our two races." She said as she adjusted a strap on her wrist. " Not that Valra are poor, we just scavenge for everything"

Nasr licked the blood off his hands as he listened. Learning about his friend's race was a nice change but a strange word caught his attention. " Reincarnation? What is that?"

Both the man and shingami looked at him surprised, “i thought the information was already passed”, the man said

“Some heads are too hard to get to”, shinigami replied to him, “reincarnation is a theory that you bring a new life when you die”, he said answering his question, “speaking of dying, let’s go play with the two people dumb enough to be sleeping outside”, he said with a devious smile

“Oh the two luminaries, I want to have some fun. I wonder which punishment to start with”, he said crackling his knuckles with a villain’s smile

" Right, just mock the race that never sees this realm again when we die. Interesting theory though." He pretended to not care by looking at his talons.

Inei sat down and chuckled at the two. " You can't leave me out of that fun. After everything they have done to my clan"

Nasr raised a hand to the air. " Sure, I have something here to finish with first. By the way I would sit down if I were you" He grinned deviously just before burning the nightmare realm away. Being in the tower, they would find themselves in the air

“I don’t understand”, they both said at the same time confused

“Say nasr, are you about to do something that will ruin our fun of watching those luminaries sob and cry their eyes our”, shinigami asked

“No fair, I didn’t get to play yet”, the man said shooting out like a kid

He laughed as he returned them to the oasis. " No, you can still have your fun. I bound them to the trees, remember. Anyway, I need to get his piece off the board"

Inei grabbed a branch as she fell. " Hey! Take us back! That was great how we scared the boy!"

They surrounded darkness around their legs and began to float with it, “weird how we forget we can fly right”, shinigami said

“Hmm, i think that’s just you”, the man replied

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus