Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

If so a tiny woman would come fight us for peeping. Or more women. Last time I spied on warriors I almost died”, he said

Were what”, she asked moving closer, “hmm. I see. So you were thinking so hard about it it reshaped the illusion”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Tiny woman..." Nasr held his fingers before his face and chuckled at the mental picture. " You mean Tobi don't you?" He said looking at him. " Then if you got beaten for spying on warriors...and Tobi and your girl aren't here...duuude! My head is tied is knots!"

Were what indeed. She didn't recall saying that...unless Tobi was referring to what Yuyami had told her that warranted a punch to his face. With her so close, Kuroi was pressed against the trunk now. Another word caught her attention now though, and derailed her thoughts from the question. " Reshaped the...TOBI! I'm still at home aren't I? You put an illusion on me so he could get away!"

Nope. Did no such thing”, tobi said, “now I have to be careful with her body. They better not expect me to raise this one too”, she said to herself as she lifted kuroi up to the air, “look around lakes. “

He took nasr, “nasr sword”, he said jumping up and covered nasr in mana”

It was hard not to make out words while Tobi dragged her to the sky. " She does know...which meeeeaaaans...Elena knows...great. Wait, I know she knows so-" Her thoughts were interrupted when told to look around. Each lake glimmered like the next with a few being a different color. Finally her eyes stopped on a burst of mana in the distance. " He's over there..." She said with the most dull expression she could muster.

"I am not even in my were-raven form what are you planning-...uh oh" He caught the silhouettes of Tobi and Kuroi in the distance. " Nevermind. I see why"

He landed and blasted the lake causing a huge explosion of mana, “why’s there so many lakes and I wasn’t even sure one was here”

" How did you get here?" Nasr watched as water flew into the air. When it rained back down, he sighed. " Trees hide lakes well and...you can see a large lake from your place!"

I see. Look”, robin said pointing around

Seriously it’s weird”, he said walking around.

Kuroi followed her pointing, seeing shimmers of lakes tucked among the crystalline leaves. Caprivik would be bountiful here but so would fish and other wild game, as she knew. Barely visible on the horizon was a sunstone tower, half built from the looks of it. " That's going to be a problem..." She said.

Something occured to as she took a second look at the lakes around. How was it possible that Yuyami could hide them from her mother with a sunstone tower seemingly so close? While water was common, perhaps he managed to use these lakes to cast a concealing spell on the region. There was just one problem...her gaze shifted to the sun and fear filled her.

" How is it weird?" Nasr said as he fought the sword form. " I hear swampy regions have more water than land"

No I’m saying. Where are there so many enemies close to an hideout”, he said point at the tower with nasr

The light was bright enough he had to squint to see the tower in the distance. Once it sank in as to what he was seeing, the feathers in his hair stood out. " Something about they cannot find what is hiding under their noses? That really is not good...you put yourself here right? Why are you asking me!?"

" Tobi, put us back down or return me to the house..." Kuroi said while still staring at the sun. It's very gaze burned with a hatred hotter than hell.

Tobi looked up challenging the sun then it was blocked by an asteroid, “little missy thinks I’m letting her see him naked”

It’s yuyami we need to talk to. They found us and...that’s a tower meaning one of my kind is inside”, he said running out the river.

" Wha!?" She looked up at Tobi with a partial scowl. " Does it really matter when I've seen him naked a few times now?" Still, the darkness calmed her racing heart.

" So now we target the tower, save your kin, and find Yuyami..." Nasr paused for a moment. A partially built tower couldn't be too hard to destroy. " Sounds fun"

Hey if it wasn’t harbored by a god”, he said jumping from tree to tree

Not you”, tobi said landing

" I am not complaining...much" Nasr said while watching the world rush by. Sunlight faded and a growl shook the trees. The tower ahead became more vibrant in the darkness. " Round...what against Solarium?"

Once her feet were on the ground, Kuroi straitened her outfit and looked to the darkened sky. It was sure to draw trouble from some direction. " Very well. Sounds like you have a plan. I'm going to ensure no one finds him" She bolted off into the forest.

Against something...that question makes no sense”, he said as a slash of mana was sent at the tower

Don’t bothe”, tobi said as darkness covered the forest.

" You need sleep..." he replied as the mana soared over the tops of the trees. " I said against Solarium. How many times have we faced her now?"

The tower glowed brighter when it absorbed the mana. Though impossible to see from such a distance, those working on it turned to the forest. Hunters of various sorts were sent out. Most held sharp ears, had a fine nose, or beasts to accomadate the darkness they watched crawl over the forest.

"That was a fool's choice" Yuyami's voice whispered on the wind. "Now they know an enemy is here"

" If darkness was all it took to keep trouble away, we would have won by now" The stone glowed as she continued on. An attempt to change her form was made but pain shot through her limbs, causing her to stop. " Even as a human with a philosopher's stone, that rule applies!?" She growled while rubbing her arms. The cage of mortality, of feeling helpless closed in now.

Weak, so weak yet how could he be so strong? Fear, desperation, concern, and more flooded into her heart like a poison. It flowed through her veins and struck her mind, filling it with a frantic flurry of thoughts yet...ideas. New ideas that had never crossed her mind before, outlandish even. Was this survival? The drive to cling to life which mortals held?

He made quick work of them. Killing them and their corpses began to rotten as he went pass, “knowing won’t save them”, he said rocket into the temple and punched the wall through

Oh it’s for the bird boy to run away”, she said

"But it will hurt you in the long run" Yuyami said in a flat tone. " Hundreds of miles from her now. The tower is sweet bait to you isn't it?"

By now Nasr was used to being a sword and just chilled out but watched as the crumbling walls exposed where they were. The hideout was invisible from here. " There's more here isn't there..."

Threads of light weaved through the tower pieces and pulled them back together as if nothing happened. " How rude of you to destroy my tower" A familiar, feminine voice said. Before him, holding the thread of light, was the same Luminary from the City of Water. Pavol's aunt. " I see you're awake but I thought you were more civilized than this"

" Run away..." She muttered while the ideas continued to haunt her mind. " He has been afraid but aren't all mortals?" She stared into the darkness a little longer when the distant snap of twigs made her turn. " Best not to linger" Each step was gently placed as she headed the opposite direction.

If you knew they were bait they one would have told us not to cause so much explosions during training”, he said to yuyami. He looked st the aunt, “sorry about your dress. Pavol is alive. Serving someone else find him and if you pull a Travis in me I won’t hold back on you any longer”, he said the places his hand on the wall, “steady but not good enough”, he said as the walls began to rotate then stoped, “there it is. Learn how to build them better they would break under one minute of earthquake. This fix should last one hour worth. But now one said anything about thunder struck”, he said then disappeared. He appeared in another room, “nasr snuff out the kin”, he said

Tobi followed her, “theyre all dead. Well unless someone noticed you”

" Walls are always weak during construction" She said after he vanished. Her gaze shifted to the forest beyond. After a few minutes she looked at those below. " Working hours have doubled! This tower must be finished by the month's end!"

Within the tower, Nasr took in much of the air as he could. Due to the incomplete state, the air was far from sterile. He forced the mana around him away so he could roam about freely. " The scent is faint but I say they are being held further down"

" There's more than the tower to worry about" She said while pausing at the edge of another lake. A comfort once but looking in the clear surface now filled her with concern. As she vanished into her thoughts, a second reflection appeared behind her, a luminary holding a young girl.

" Barbaric humans" She said raising her head. " He never ceases with destroying the perfect"

Kuroi stood and whirled around but no one was there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus