Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Hm let’s do them a little favor”, he said as the tower began to be fixed to completion. It was built with normal earth and had no special meaning. It was like their normal tower. As it went higher he went lower to find his kin

I should kill her”, tobi said
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Luminary and worker alike were mortified when normal earth began to fill in the incomplete portion. Blades of light sliced through the normal portion and each was shoved off by Pavol's aunt. " Wretched soil!" She huffed while countering the mismatched portion. " Destroy the hideous, peasantry materials!"

The strongest of the workers used their tools or magic to punch out holes in the common earth. Others were close behind to clean off area and replace it with sunstone. Some trembled as they worked, looking up at the Luminary, waiting for...something...someone.

The cries of many workers rang through the place suddenly as they descended. Nasr glanced up when the scent of blood filled his nose. " Nice favor. Think we are next?" While waiting for an answer, the voice of a boy reached his ears. It was hard to tell with it being muffled but the voice sounded...familiar.

When they came to a sealed door, Nasr made out two words, "...in vain..." A blinding light filled the tower for a few moments. The door was missing when it faded but so was something else. He burst through the doorway and down the stairs, frantic to relocate what he lost. " The scent vanished...it is gone!"

Trees and stones were checked behind while Kuroi kept her ears alert. No sound anywhere but a sense of unease now lingered. " Can't kill what isn't here..." She said while looking behind another tree. " She looked familiar...and that girl..." Finding nothing, Kuroi shook her head and turned to go to the house. " I can't find him. I'll go to the castle by myself if I must"

Then we don’t need to keep this place”, he said as the castle began to break, “oh get out”, he said as lighting srrrounded it then it disappeared leaving the inhabitants lying on the ground, “now I know you’re probably wondering where is it. Well imagine a volcano exploding. Now we could do this the easy or hard way. You still gonna die. Fighting me is the easy way running away is the hard way. Now who’s up for the easy way. Expect the leader someone I know begged not to harm you”, he said crackling his knuckles, “or you answer questions in a nice tone. One where’s pavol and the children two where’s solarium”, he said as his killing intent finally spread through the forest

Tobi looked at her, “nope you’re going home”, she said picking her up

Between the lightning and the crumbling tower, Nasr found it a tad tricky to run and harder still to hear. The glittering sparkles from the destroyed tower got him to stop however. His friend was becoming fearsome.

He turned to see why blood filled his nose earlier. While many workers were still alive, about 30, perhaps even 50 had been killed by a blade or a fine point. Those still alive held fear in their eyes as they turned to the two. " What children?" One worker said.

Another glanced at the bodies of the dead. Terror was still on their faces. " Lord Pavol was just here...he left with the light"

Above, the Luminary stood crossed armed on a disk of light. " Again you prove a lack of civility. Be on your way and destroy another's life..." She said as she brushed him away.

Kuroi's feet kicked at the air a few times before she realized Tobi had picked her up. Seeing the ground pass by made her feel like a young beast being carried by its mother. No wonder Shinigami simply let her carry him away no matter his mood. " My castle is my home..." She stated yet knew what Tobi meant.

He smascked her in the face causing her to fly feet’s away from him, “I said no rude comments and I said I wouldn’t kill you but nothing about hurting....nevermind you all just die”, he said as an earthquake appeared and the ground fell in under the workers, “blame your alliances for your deaths oh and that leads to a lava stream”

Tobi took her back to the castle

Those close enough to the edge grabbed it and began to climb back up while the tormented screams of those less fortunate rose from the crevasse. One by one, they were slowly silenced in the fiery lake below.

" Now that you ended them...now what?" Nasr said as he turned to saunter away. " Pavol is an enemy now, no more towers in sight, but this will draw their attention from...wherever!" He stopped by a tree and slashed a few gashes in it. For every inch of ground he had covered, they were the only ones he found. Not even Inei or Keiran had a trail he could pick up.

Once her feet touched the familiar stone floor, Kuroi rushed off. So much to gather, so much to plan for and so little time. Before she got too far, an icy breeze rushed past her, sending shivers through her body. " A-Averin! Miss me? I need your help-"

" I will always help you, my lady but it seems we need to discuss something" He said pointing to her.

She glanced down then back up at him. " Really? That's you're going to greet me? Not, welcome home or been awhile, how are you?" In a flash of lightning, she turned around and stormed down the hall. " I have much to do before he returns and wonders who stole me!"

Another icy breeze cut her off and he huffed. " Young lady, you can't hide new souls from me! And human!? What have you been doing!?"

" Ask Tobi...I'm sure she'd love to tattle on how much trouble I've been" She sighed. " You can yell at my brother for me being human. Now help or move"

The ground began to heal itself back up shaking down the rest, “pavol and keiran are brothers. Inei....has no proiterity to them. So did keiran. At best they’re alive but the chances are lower. I would say with the years....they’re gone”, he said landing and walking towards nasr

She looked at the other spirit, “a bath and polish your tail. Don’t ask me what they did it would take hours to explain”, tobi said then flew off

" That was a nightmare!" Nasr snapped. " One hundred years is just a lie! If it was not..." He paced back and forth a few times. " Pavol would be dead and I would be an old man...well look like a middle aged human" The chuckle was distant yet sincere. His eyes darkened to near black but thought resided within them now. There had to be a way to determine how many years had passed.

" Am I really the last of my kind?" He mumbled. " The tribes must still be around. If we can find just one tribe they could tell us. Solxienix would be the best"

" ...I should have known better..." Kuroi held a blank look as she stared in the direction Tobi flew off in. She shook her head and continued down the hall.

" Did that woman just demand I take a bath!? The nerve!" Averin roared as he followed Kuroi.

" Ignore her...She should know better than I that spirits need not worry about filth..." The cool temps of her castle chilled her skin and she could easily feel the temp changes in her castle. A blessing warm areas did exist for Shinigami's sake.

Averin had done so well in tending to the castle during her absence, not a speck of dust could be found in her frequented places. The alchemy room was the first stop and every ingredient was well stocked. Extra care had to be taken as she dug through the shelves now lest her mortal form end by her deadly works. " I only have so long before he comes hunting for me. I need you to go to the library and bring every book on traps, written magic, smithing, ect...survival stuff" She said as she dug into a drawer of alchemical recipes.

He bowed but kept his eyes on her. " Yes, my lady. Before I go, I expect an explanation of the two new souls you have with you"

" Two wha-Oww!" She cracked her head on the upper drawer when she tried to stand. One eye remained closed as she rubbed the back of her head. " Just get the books..."

He sat on the ground, “this place is comprised. We have zero allies. Let’s go back”, he said standing up

Tobi went back to shinigami

A simple nod was given just before he took his raven form and flew off. While he weaved through the trees and flew through the shadows until he returned to the little house. Darcia was still outside but talking to Yuyami. When Nasr flew out of the trees, the god vanished.

" Hmm..." He scowled at her, looking for something to pry the words from her but nothing was given, just a cold strength she hadn't held in a long time. Finally he turned and left.

" Stubborn as always..." She grumbled while returning to what she was doing. Recipes were sorted by deadly and beneficial then into useful and frivolous. Most of the useful recipes were tucked into a folder while she took a few frivolous ones. Might be fun to prank him with one or two. A devious grin showed as she folded one and tucked it into her dress.

He appeared by the house and walked in, “rage come out”, he said throwing rage out, “fear too”, he said as tobi appeared with his bag

A sharp snarl was heard as Rage hit the ground. Dirt flew in every direction when the demon scrambled to his feet, teeth bared and magma dripping from them. Fear didn't appear until Nasr returned to his normal form. Each demon stayed near the one they were bound to.

Darcia leaned against the wall, crossing his arms as he looked at the demons. " You're calling them out again?"

Bit by bit the piles of books grew as Kuroi continued to pack recipes and ingredients. The greatest challenge was no bag, nose her own strength could possibly carry everything. She sighed and turned to the books, copying notes on what was important.

" You'll be here for some time writing everything down" Averin said while setting the last of the books down. " Its been far too long since we last spoke. Let's speak while you work"

" Same old, Averin" Her tone flat and distracted. " Still running from my mother. Yuyami thinks he has it all figured out" A page was flipped and she wrote more done.

" He's visited a few times while you were gone. As the god of fate, he sees more than most" The ghost curled up then pointed to her stomach. " You keep dodging this subject. What have you been up to?"

The book was slammed shut and bitter glare shone with irritation. " Does it matter? Will you lock me away for it? Why are you so interested in knowing about why I have..." The book was slid away and she marched to the back of the room. Her mind split in two directions now, Averin's persistence and Shinigami's lack of interest. Did he really hear her wrong?

" You see them" she said. " You should know. I know I'm human but I'll still return him if you cage me here again"

The old ghost raised his head and sighed. " Are you bound to him to yet?" A few minutes passed before she shook her head. " My lady..." His voice was heavy but lacked anger.

He walked over to them, “rage I will release you soon. Find your brother chaos and absorb him. Cause the greatest event that would rival mine. I will also release your minions. And fear, I will need you to let me control your power. It’s high time sonne gets punished don’t you think. Aren’t you wondering what she keeps hidden to herself”, he said looking over to fear, “she’s scared of people seeing her imperfections. Well make a whole crowd”, he said patting rage, “Darcie would be your guardian until I come back for you. If you ever betray me I will lock you up in the same key death was locked in. If my plan goes bad for one second I will make sure your mother killed you in front of me. Understand?”, he said pushing rage down to the ground

Oh by the way she’s.....later” tobi said then turned around

The thought of feeding off Sonne's fear made the demon laugh. His jaw rattled as he cackled, leaning over Nasr as if protecting him. " Going to gather an entire crowd and..." The Valra stopped mid-stretched and pondered the plan. " Sounds like you intend to murder the world"

Rage continued to snarl as he was shoved down, flipping his head back and forth to try and bite Shinigami's hand. " You grant me freedom to slaughter yet do this!? The fire will devour you too!" flames erupted around the demon and Nasr jumped back.

" More than the demons can cause failures" Darcia said. He glanced towards Tobi before refocusing on the demons. " There are many gods who may intervene"

She could feel the air chill around her as Averin reached out to her. Without warning she whirled around, swinging at the ghost. " It doesn't matter! I don't want your pity or your discipline! This is my life now! Mine! And I shall..." Her hands trembled until she wrapped her arms around herself. What was this doing to her? " I must finish...to provide a safe place for all...please...just let me work"

He floated backwards and sighed. " You've grown...in such a short time. I fear you're not ready to be on your own yet"

" I am ready!" She roared and began digging through her shelves of bottles. " Just shut up and let me work!"

" If you were ready..." He got up and turned to the door. " You wouldn't be so defensive. Take a bath and think over why you feel you must hide something others see as a joy" A few pages flipped as he vanished out the door.

I said give me control. That’s all you have to do to feed”, he said looking at fear then back at rage, “I’m just saying since loyalty isn’t part of you”, he said then let go. The flames canceled out, “the gods. I don’t have enough power for them right now. Fighting them isn’t the plan. First we distrupt their game. I have a good spell for that. It took a lot of work to make. That’s a lot out of me though. Second I need your soul”, he said looking at Darcie, “kuroi knows part of the plan. I just need your soul for something really quick. Oh I also need to secure nasr and his type”, he said then sat down, “well we can secure them all. Gathering them would be a pain. Hey tobi another lunar moon?”

Can do”, she said

Ok. Spread the word. The gods getting weaker during an esclipde. Doesn’t have to be true as long as they attack”, he said taking the book out and began writing

Fear retreated back into Nasr's shadow with a shriek while Rage growled and slunk back. Nasr touched the mark as it flickered with green mana. " You can have some power but Fear does not want to give you total control" He said while drawing out some green fire.

The demons were ignored as Darcia scowled at Shinigami. " Need my soul..." He huffed. Shadows pulled into him, darkening his appearance and giving a cloak of darkness. " You want an excuse to get me out of your way. Why do you need it?"

While he waited for an answer, Nasr looked to the sky. Everyone knew a solar eclipse blessed any child born on that day with an element never seen otherwise. On the other hand, all but Solarium's worshipers feared the lunar eclipse. " Eclipses have been apart of Nyctoran legend and history for ages. You will need something new to make them believe the gods are weakened"

He looked at Darcie, “again I said kuroi knows. Ask her”, he said ignoring the shadow, “and I need all of fear. If you really want sonne down then all of fear. I will release him back to you after. And let’s see. Remember the first time we met. That day in the night I sent a message to the luminary before she ran away”

Shadows built in Darcia's hand as he stepped back, creating an orb he could peer through. " Very well, I'll find her" He closed his fist and darkness burst in all directions only to turn back and steal him away.

Having watched Darcia fade, Nasr returned to drawing on Fear's power. The demon clung like barb wire. " I can get you the demon...when he stops fitting his name" The green fire dispersed and he looked up. " That Luminary was Glira, right?"

Yeah”, he said stretching out his hand and Darcie appeared his neck grabbed, “hey. I hate runners. Good Choice but you really think I would pass by you without putting a tracker. We will find her. For all we know my tracker isn’t the only one on you”, he said then threw Darcie to the wall, “what if those judges existed? Opps”

" You are the biggest pain in the a..." Darcia growled. Shadows cushioned him against the wall as he sank into them some. " It's called getting info not running, fool" A hollowness accompanied his glare now. If the gods had truly placed a tracker on him, Solarium would have struck.

" Anyway..." Nasr turned around and began to wander. " What about sending a warning to Glira was so important?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus