Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Fish. Wait so that why. That kid”, he said reliazing, “did rage finish all the fish”

And?”, tobi asked looking at her with a blank face
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" There was no fish..." He blinked a few times then looked out the window to the massive lake. " We can fish. It is fun!"

Something about that expression bugged her this time. Silence lingered for a few moments before she sighed. " He will need to be...nevermind...I've learned by now to never argue with you"

He looked at nasr with a blank face, “the waters cold”

Tobi looked at her as a drop of liquid fell from her paw. It hit the ground and splashed causing the circles to appear, “there. Not made from your mana but his is there. Ask him for permission to be able to use anytime. Look outside”, he said. Outside the barrier was forming , “add your mana when you get it. Now go get a bath. You smell like herbs”

This time the blank expression was returned. " Really dude? You have mana" Darkness weaved over his hand in a vein-like pattern. " Send a mild shock in the water to stunned the fish. They will float to the surface and can grab them or just create a net. No need to touch the water"

She went to the window and watched the shimmering edge of the barrier fill the surrounding clouds. Its strength was half due to the lack of her own mana. Getting it back would be the trick.

Her gaze shifted back to Tobi, " I didn't realize herbs smelled so foul. They're quite sweet" She said turning around. " He wasn't joking when he called you a neat freak"

I see. Makes sense. I guess rage doesn’t want any fish”, he said standing

Oh you guys didn’t invite him into the.....nevermind. Put a spell over your stomach. Everyone can see into it. You know what in fact”, she said as a circle appeared over kuroi, “ now no one can tell”

A dark chuckle echoed in Shinigami's mind. " You fool! I am wherever you are! Trapped in your frail, human body"

Nasr tipped his head as he headed for the door. " You really are feeding the demon. I have heard you become apart of the demon if you do that. Not sure if it is true but c'mon time to get fish"

She looked at Tobi with a nuetral scowl, closer to confusion perhaps. Invite him into what? It was stripped in an instant when it was mentioned her stomach was transparent. She looked down with wide eyes then back up. " No one can tell right now anyway! Th-there's nothing to see...it's still..." A deep breath was taken before she turned and strode down the hall. Tobi seemed equally a trickster as Elena and she knew, or thought of the best way possible to avoid what may come should she decide to remove that circle.

Oh. He’s becoming me”, he said walking outside. They walked into a portal and got to the lake, “ok. Rage suit yourself. Don’t finish it all we need more for later”

Tobi followed behind her, “you don’t want your mom finding out”

" You expect me to dive into water!?" The demon roared. " I'm lava you fool!!"

Ripples of light danced across them from light reflecting off the surface of the water. It was so clear one could see the fish in many places. Nasr rubbed his hands together as he took his wereraven form, eyeing the fish eagerly. " Ok! Big or small fish...how about both! A dragon will have to get the largest" Diamond sand scattered everywhere as he took to the sky.

He circled the surface of the water for a few minutes before plunging into the depths. The fish scattered in all directions but his wings helped him keep up with them. A dance of predator and prey could be witnessed until he walked to the surface with a medium fish in one hand and a few smaller fish in the other, flipping wildly about. " We did not get a basket..."

" Of course I don't want her to find out!" She snapped. " It will mean hell and death for him and...his child..." Her shoulders sagged as she sighed. Was that why she was so defensive?

Dust filled the air as she shoved open a large, ornate door. A large moonstone sat over each head of the dragons engraved on the two doors. They felt like they stared into one's soul. Beyond the door resided a room covered in a fine layer of dust yet one could see and feel it held great power, perhaps enough to pierce through the realm of gods. Death and darkness was heavy here, not soothing or calm as the night she ruled over too. " I do need my mana back but getting it back won't be easy" She ran her hand over a table to clear the dust. More flew when she sneezed. " If I am going to get Yuyami here, I must return to the power I cast aside...out of my own fears"

Hm”, he cleared his throat pointing behind nasr. The three guardians were picking up fishes. The two picking them up and the dragon holding a basket for it

Oh I see. I thought it was shadow”, tobi said being behind her then floated into her view.

He turned only to stare, flat-eyed, at what he saw. " I feel stupid now...you have everything!" A few feathers floated to the ground when he flew off to drop his fish into the basket before helping gather more.

" Shadow is my other half but he's not my mana" She said while shifting a few bones and dark crystals into place. A glance was tossed at Tobi before she turned to a crystal hidden within the mouth of a dragon statue. " Yuyami made me human but that means living with the single rule on Nyctoria, humans have no magic"

The crystal lit when she touched it. On the far side of the room, another dragon head opened its mouth. Blood poured fourth into a bowl which filtered down in lines on the floor. " My power may draw more"

That should be enough.....how are we going to take all this to the dream”, he said with a blank face

What about the kids. Say you got them when you were human meaning that....they should be human”, tobi said

" Your dragon is carrying...wait...why are we sending the fish to the dream world?" He beat his wings hard to shake off the water then returned to his normal form.

" About that..." She dipped the tip of her nail in the blood then into a glittering powder before writing a tiny rune on her forehead. The mix glowed and projected an illusion of her memory, when Yuyami poured her black blood onto her. It faded after the blood in her memory soaked into her body. " He planned for that and restored my blood...my blood..."

A sharp crystal was taken off the desk and grasped tight. With a swift motion she cut open her hand. What flowed out was black and icy. " That little..."

You said they loved fish. Idiot”, he said with a blank face

Ok. Don’t get it”, she said

" Varvatra are real! We bring the fish...somewhere out there" He said motioning to the world around. It was a serene scene even with Solarium's light staring down. " They look human with fox ears and tails in this realm"

A hollow expression was given as she looked at Tobi. The bleeding hand was held up and ice sealed the wound. " It means I am human with the blood of a god, mana" The surrounding crystals lit when she snapped her fingers. " The children might be more than human"

He looked at him, “ok. Don’t get it”, he said with a blank face, “so they wear clothes”

Tobi looked at her, “no I mean I don’t get why that angers you. You know they’re only a day old is it messing up with you already?”

" Yes, they wear clothes..." He sighed and started walking at the water's edge. " If we find them you will see them. That way!" He pointed to an place near the mountains with bright colored trees. " If we find sacred tags in the trees, we are close to Varvatra"

She chuckled while shaking her head and shrugging. " Maybe they are?" More dust was cleared from the crystals, tables and artifacts in the room. As she cleaned the place, she said more. " I'm upset because he strips me of my godhood then returns my blood for the sole purpose of the children...or so it seems. If he truly wants to hide me, won't the power from my blood be enough for my mother and her followers to track me?"

Blood from her hand was smeared across the crystal in the middle. Spirits or demons maybe swirled inside and fed on the blood. " Or are they taking enough power from my blood to keep me hidden?" She stood still for a time, unsure of how things worked now. Would it be ideal to record her observations in a book or...she turned to face Tobi once more.

Oh then let’s go, he said disappointed. The dragon flew towards them and he sat on it

Then don’t cut yourself”, tobi said healing her wound.

" Why so disappointed?" Nasr said as he looked over his shoulder.

She watched as the wound closed. Tobi had been a mother which meant she knew what to expect and do. " Don't cut...must I really be so wary now?"

Shadows flickered in the crystal light, looming like immortal predators. Some reached out to her yet she held a hand up. " Shall I risk exposing myself just to obtain more mana for us?"

Oh. Just wanted to see some naked fox girls. Nothing much”, he said tapping on the dragon for nasr to get on

Tobi looked at the shadows, “want me to rid you of them”

The rasp of a caw could be heard through his laugh as he continued along. " Think of it this way, you will not have to worry about Kuroi hunting you down for it" He paused once he realized his friend was inviting up. In a few swift, nimble movements, he was on the dragon. " Now that I think about it...only one race of Nyctoran wears nothing. Levias. They live in the ocean, are vicious, and androgynous"

" The shadows aren't my problem" She stretched her hand out to them. Some came to her and circled around her arm, caressing them like a dear lover then giving her their power. " Those of the sun are my issue"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus