Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Things are already in motion. And I was healing”, he said standing up, “I’m not strong enough right now. But I can tell you, we’ve already won. Now that you’ve told me this get your other friend we are leaving. Also your human form is cuter just saying”, he said then walked inside, “Kieran we’re leaving”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Your flattery is an empty breeze. I have no human form" A tempest whipped up as the orb expanded in an instant, tearing leaves and branches from the trees, rolling shells from the shore, and flinging crystals and stones like shrapnel. It faded into powerful yet harmless winds as fast as it rose. " Only a fool celebrates before he won but any wind can change"

Keiran hopped off the couch after the orb flew away and walked over to Shinigami. " But I just got here. Where are we going?"

To lumbering of course. Where else”, he said picking the kid up and walked outside. He transformed to his fourth form and looked up, “gesh. I forgot how sticky they can be”, he said then was in the air

He looked down only to cling tight. " Back to castle? Kuroi is there right?" His gaze shifted to the sky now but he found only clouds.

No silly. To the front lines”, he said as a circle appeared above them and a loud explosion was sent off. Rays of light flee off around into different directions. He stoped flying, “where’s that goddess”

" The wind one?" Keiran said while he whirled his head about, trying to keep track of every beam of light. Any sunstone tower within the horizon shone like a diamond if one passed near. " Or did you use light find the sun goddess?"

No I meant the wind one. I thought she would follow us”, he said then continued on, “nasr or kuroi. Nasr. No kuroi”, he said as a portal opened ahead and e flew through it

A chuckle floated on the wind after he vanished through the portal. One might mistake it for a mortal's carried along or faint thunder it belonged to the wind goddess. " He knows little of the elements and gods"

Below, the waves grew and crashed on the shore; each one sounding like a breath as it receded into the sea. Words, discernible only to the gods, mingled with the sound. " Next to us, he's but an infant. Give him time"

Biting cold greeted the boys on the other side of the portal. Keiran huddled into Shinigami as a blast of wind sent snow into his face and stung his eyes. " Th-th-the wind...followed us" He said through chattering teeth.

Enchanting music was on the wind though might be easy to miss with howling of wind. Even if he didn't hear it now, it would become obvious depending where he chose to fly. A glittering landscape of ice and snow stretched out before them. Majestic falls carved their way down the surrounding mountains into the tundra below. Crystalline forests glittered through snow but an especially large tree, lunar in appearance, reached out from within a mountain, some branches nearly hiding a cave entrance.

" I smell...f-food" Keiran said as he glanced towards the cave. A warm glow crept up the icy branches, suggesting fire.

Good boy”, he said then landed in the cave, “those goddesses were talking about me. The nerve”

" I-I didn't hear anything" A hint of warmth brushed against his cheek and he looked up to find bowls carved from the stone walls. Oil rested inside and had been lit to create a torch.

The music was audible now and echoed off the cave walls. Stringed instruments, like a violin in sound, were dominant in the song. Tiny crystals danced along the ground to the tune and held Keiran's attention. " Kuroi is supposed to be here?"

Well either that or I pull her out a portal.”, he said then took a breath, “solarium is overated”, he shouted into the cave, “by the way don’t you wanna get down”, he asked looking at Kieran.

Silence fell over the cave immediately, leaving only his voice to echo. The boy fidgeted as the echo faded, " Why don't I want to get down?" his voice was too soft to create an echo.

Laughter erupted from deeper within, causing Keiran to flinch. It resonated like a dragon's roar or...was there a dragon in there? A young yet authoritative male voice soon replied. " Well said! Now come join us!"

Yeah no”, he said appearing beside the voice, “you answer my questions”

The guy jumped when he heard Shinigami beside him but soon chuckled. " So harsh but you're here despite your no. Questions can be answered while you eat" He stretched his hand out to motion at the other Nyctorans gathered around a large fire sitting in the middle of a sunken ring. A feast of various wild game sat before them which held Keiran's attention.

The Nyctorans themselves were similar to the Cotricikal, having more men than women. They didn't quite appear as hunters, however, more like a beach goer with how little they wore. No one was shivering despite this. Behind them was the tree which stretched out of the cave and sitting at its base was a single figure in an elegant black cloak with a hood hiding their face. They lifted their head until a gentle smile was revealed. " You're finally awake" A familiar, feminine voice said.

Sorry I’m already engaged and I don’t remember sleeping with any woman last night so sorry. Yeah who are you”, he said looking over to her. He still held keiran, “seriously kids can be clingy”

The figure sat motionless for what felt like an eternity. The corners of her mouth quivered, as if she wanted to smile. The fight to restrain the smile was lost when her head shifted to look at Keiran. " You'll make a wonderful father" her head snapped to, focusing on Shinigami just as the smile faded. " Yet you don't recognize the voice of your goddess...jerk"

The Nyctorans chuckled or stared with restrained grins. Some even returned to playing their music, smiling and shaking their heads at the situation. The one near him slapped him on the back as he chuckled. " Good job"

Oohh it’s kuroi. Though so. I thought maybe a woman tried to sleep with me while I was asleep. I might not be perfect but I’m that good looking you know”, he said as the slap passed through him and keiran, “hey boy you mind. You really don’t want to let go?”

" You said I didn't want down" Keiran answered with a massive grin. " No, I don't want to let go"

The hood was pulled back as Kuroi sat forward revealed dark and weary eyes though she had used makeup to make it look fine. " Just because he can't handle the cold doesn't mean you'll freeze. Let him go, Keiran"

" Ok..." He nodded and loosened his grip.

" How cold his heart must be" A voice chimed through the ice. " For being isolated from you for so long he barely seems pleased to see you"

" And you're any different!?" She snapped. The voice's statement was waved off as she glanced over her shoulder and her scowl replaced by the smile again when she stood. " It's a treat when he shows his emotions but...this is who he is" She ran the back of her fingers across Shinigami's cheek before kissing him. " I've missed you and yes, I know you're handsome but the wind and water goddess' were the only women who knew where you were" She smirked and a playful light danced in her eyes.

" I think he's mad cause they didn't follow" The boy said.

" Oh they're-" The ground trembled and ice sang as it rose in glittering spikes behind the tree until a vibrant blue dragon was staring them down. It focused on Shinigami with it's bitter gaze yet for as emontionless as it appeared, a genuine concern hid beneath it as it searched him for any sign of worthiness or deceit.

Oh. So that’s why they never came in. I had to go far to get them to talk to me. Anyway thank you. You know I was asleep for a month so to me it’s like you never left. I’m ready to tear down this world. All that matters are who you want me to save. Speaking of saving nasr is in trouble. And I really want some alone time with you but you see I promised to keep him and Yuma save and I’ve been doing a bad job”, he said holding her hand

She glanced down for a moment when she felt the warmth of his hand and smiled. " Don't be so hard on yourself. You're fighting the one who wiped out your kind. That's no small task" Her head was rested on his shoulder and she closed her eyes, soaking up his presence and scent once more. How blessed sleep was to erase time from one's mind.

" Never make promises you can't keep, boy!" The ice dragon roared behind them. " Knowing Solarium, you'll never win on your own"

" That's why Nasr and I have been busy" She lifted her head and motioned to the Nyctorans around them. " The god of ice and a forgotten race of Nyctorans stand before you. These Nyctorans can use music to enchant others, leading them to their deaths. They burn easy but others freeze where they walk with ease"

" Is that why they are wearing swimsuits?" Keiran piped up with a sweet innocence.

She chuckled and nodded. " Yes, Keiran. Now..." She leaned in closer to Shinigami. " I'll give you all the time you want with me after we get Nasr. He's become a general of sorts now too. Maybe he's fine. Your choice"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus