Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh general. Good good the man did well. But still id say we check on him. Now excuse me I need to talk to a goddess. Of course your my favorite”, he said kissing kurois cheek, “oh your choice to bring shadow this time”, he whispered to her ear.

He walked over to the dragon, “god of ice. You and I aren’t going to get along at all. How long can you freeze a god. How much fire can you take. Can you summon minions like rage.....on that note don’t touch me rage will try to hurt you, like you two are literal mortal enemies. Can I study you. Does your body temperature freeze up is it cool in the inside. So many questions.....can I examine you?”, he said bring out his notebook and put keiran down.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A sly smirk appeared as she watched him approach the god. Once Keiran was set down she grabbed him and placed the boy in her lap when she sat at the base of the tree again.

Despite the barrage of questions, the dragon kept a blank look. By the time Shinigami was done speaking, he shifted his gaze to Kuroi. " Let the tribe take care of him"

She looked up then nodded before nudging Keiran forward. He was hesitant at first but joined the other children. Understanding resided in Kuroi's eyes when she nodded at the god. " Go ahead"

The god bared his teeth and roared' releasing a whirlwind around her. Frost crept over her body first, seemingly freezing her solid before ice imprisoned her. A close look would reveal that she had curled up and wrapped her arms around her stomach.

" You know cold doesn't bother her but she is fighting hard to escape. She has more than herself to protect now" He pointed to the icy prison where darkness radiated off her. " Some elements will break out faster but let this be an estament of how long a I can keep a god frozen while we speak "

Rage smirked from deep inside his host when the dragon refocused on the human. Through his eyes, the god saw the demon and raised his head in dominance. " Yes...Solarium's poison...and you desire to study me?" An eerie warble, similar to howling wind or cracking ice came from the ice dragon. Perhaps it was a laugh or something else but his face was void of clues. " Prove to me I can entrust you with the knowledge you'll gain from studying me. Only then will I grant you permission"

Ice chimed in the distance in an avalanche of shattered glass. If he paid attention, Shinigami might get a glimpse of the god's tail; a crystalline scepter fit to double as a spear. When it quit moving, the god spoke again. " I will answer some questions. I not only summon but create minions of ice. Winter can be cruel though and they can create minions of blood from their prey. Fire..." Get scoffed and looked to the side with a smirk. " It must touch me before I burn. A volcano or desert...I can last up to a few days in a desert and a day in a volcano unless I can cool them enough"

A haunting gaze was cast to Shinigami now as the god stared down at him. Most would freeze under this gaze but the tribals gasped and murmured in awe that the human was spared. After an intense few minutes, he slammed his hand down so his fingers surrounded the human. " I hear you're clever. What does my hand tell you about my body temp?"

Each finger looked like a wall of ice, shimmering fine shades of blue and green among the clear and white of the ice. Should he dare to take a closer look, he would find a lack of muscle and fat but a ghostly skeleton inside. There was no use looking beyond to see if the dragon had innards since his body was hiding under snow and ice.

He looked closer at him, “yeah nope not enough time”, he said touching the god. He taped then smiled, “you don’t have one. Seriously you’re all ice”, he said as light appeared on his fingers and the god transformed into a child like Kieran. He still had dragon features on it, “so it works on all. I see. Wait you were a dude”, he said bummered. He sighed, “well you are instresting. I can call you when rage escapes again. You know the goddess of fire. She and her husband are kind of a pain. I need you to freeze her heart not her body then we use that to pressure the husband. Then we kill them both. Two birds one stone. If the husband tries to betray the wife just get away from them we only need the wife dead the husband can’t hurt lumerin but the wife, she a natural enemy for our allies”, he said pointing behind him, “and kuroi won’t let me fight her. When you fight her don’t use you dragon form. Big target instead use this form when she transforms. I advise yawing clones....I feel like I missed your question what did you ask. Oh yes your temperature it’s 60 degrees I changed it when I changed you. Since you’re a god you can change it without affecting your body something humans don’t have. Lucky.”, he said writing down in his notebook, “oh yes the raxai are annoying so can you make weather like this and do the ice freezing on a massive scale. Like huge. They can’t run when their legs are being torn off from ice. Oh oh can they control ice. I won’t advise them fighting raxai wait they can’t control ice. Then they will be at the back. Protecting lumerin from behind him. Wrecking havoc to the foot soidiers while the commanders are taken care off. How good are you against light based attack. Them too”, he said finally finishing talking

Counting the days till Solarium strikes filled the tribe with less stress than the god's expression as he looked over his humanoid body. He closed his eyes and massive icicles sang overhead as they shook. The tribe grabbed Keiran and rushed to the edges where they would be safe.

When Shinigami finally fell silent, the god scowled at him with bitterness fit for an icy reaper. " Your insolence will get yourself killed" He hissed through clenched teeth. " Creation has no right to control creator or tell us what to DO" A blizzard whipped up when he roared the final word. Through it, his teeth could barely be seen as he returned to his dragon form. The winds vanished with the flick of his wings, revealing his full form as he towered over the human. Like Kuroi's, his heart was a beating light.

He huffed and ice spikes sprouted around Shinigami like a cage, separating the two, though he could easily walk out the back. " If you desire our help I suggest you show more respect! The cast out goddess has done her best to present you in a good light..." He said motioning towards Kuroi.

Air howled in and out of his crystalline body as in took in slow, deep breaths. After many minutes, he sighed and layed back down. " Now...back to the discussion of war. Fire is more volatile than ice. Less predictable. Good that you plan for him to "betray" his wife but never assume he can't harm another god" The wall cracked and ice chunks fell onto the dragon's back when his tail slammed into it. " The Raixi, funny you hate them so. Their mischief is amusing if you ask me. They love the ice because their electrical power builds faster" He said with a grin. " I have joined with them and the lightning god many times to help them. Freezing them grants them a new way to fight until they thaw but it doesn't stop them from moving. Paired with ice, they have the power to strike down foes far stronger than they" A crack was heard when he chuckled, making him look at Kuroi. Darkness had begun to seep through and crack the ice. " Ah, good. She's starting to make progress. Even she would agree the Raixi would prove a valuable ally" He smirked. " But only those who no one can find"

His sigh was mixed with a growl when he turned to the human. " I'm ice, how do you think I handle light?" His head was moved into a sun beam with a scoff. Light a diamond, the light split and danced through his body, leaving rainbows in his shadow. " If you can't figure it out, I'm immune to light"

He snapped and a laser of light shot at his finger, “yeah true. But some light. Stay away from solarium “, he said unfazed by the gods anger. He had gone through them before and didn’t think of it much as long as only he was attacked, “sorry. It’s hard to stretch my neck to look at you. And dragons hate leveling their heads. Anyway about the flame goddess. Do you want to take her on. If not I will find someone else. As for the raxai. I know who I but hate him very much. Dude sacrificed his life for mine so just maybe. No. If we can’t use ice we can use something else. Like a mere aloof, no acid. Are your guys immune to that?”

" Depends on the god..." His words were drawn out as if he was tired. Each leg dug into the snow and ice until he was cozy once more; resting his head back on the ground with a sigh. " There's some in both sides harmed by acid. More who support Lumerin than Solarium..."

A single was opened so he could watch Kuroi. A few chunks fell off her prison now but darkness was creeping through like blood veins. " Stepping away would be wise" He said as fine cracks spread from these veins. " I doubt you'll let your icy goddess fight, besides, the fire goddess and I have a score to settle. I'll fight her"

In that moment the icy prison shattered, sending sparks in all directions. Many lodged into the walls or the god's hide, even Shinigami was at risk. Luckily the tribe had moved beyond the god's reach but a few pieces slid to their feet. Keiran picked one up and swung it a few times. " Cool sword!" Kuroi, on the other hand was sprawled out at the base of the tree now, eyes closed and panting.

" Fool girl. Straining yourself is not-"

" They're fine...I couldn't keep him...worrying" She said with a smile.

He caught all the shards coming his way, “oh hey kuroi. You ok. He called me disrespectful get him”, he said pointing at the ice god, “wait I didn’t catch your name. Why do gods hate being turned human. Like their humans forms are always cute it would make humans themselves jealous. And.....Octavia is the goddess of time. She’s the last time dragon meaning that for her kind she’s a goddess. Why didn’t I think of that before”, he said scratching his head then began writing in his book, “we need to keep her away from them but finding her is another issue. It’s like taking things apart. Someone asked me why I haven’t moved...with what army. Allies are literally scattered around the globe. It’s really frustrating watching solarium advance and the plan doesn’t go on. There’s no point to the plan if everyone isn’t here. And non fighters where to put them. Space it is. Dragon dude can I give your people an order please. Also can you get that water goddess to come here. If you want your followers to support you then you have to save them. No you have to save them anyhow they’re good people. I need her for the rescue. Her and the wind”, he said cutting out a piece of paper

" You do tend to forget...they're gods" She said with a chuckle. " I shall be fine...give me time to rest"

After scowling at Shinigami's hand for a time, the ice god sighed. " Humans are a frail and delicate species. Deliberately crafted that way in contrast to most creatures to see how something so weak could survive with a single gift" He said pointing to Shinigami's head. " For some it's demeaning to take the form of a human. Others hate humans and some find you repulsive creatures. Imagine if you were turned into a maggot. Would you not abhor the shape and weakness that came with it?"

" I never lived among my kind" Kuroi said as she rolled to her side. " Lumerin treasures your kind and my mother...I believe she uses the human form to manipulate humans and nyctorans alike"

" While we're speaking of humans..." The dragon growled as he focused on the one before him. " Have your kind claimed to elevate another? The time god was parted for you mortals to exist. His appetite is ravenous and devours all life as we speak. Should he be put back together, life on this world will cease to exist" As if to answer, a frost flower near them withered away.

He had a smug look at it drifted away on a breeze. " The greater gods are truly eternal and birthed us all. Only one of each and no other has held their thrones. Treat them with disrespect, as many lesser gods have learned, and they will wipe you from existence" snow and shredded ice flew across the cave when he swung his arm over their heads.

" Enough of that" He placed his hand between the two now. " An army doesn't need to be in the same location to be effective. The best tacticians know how to split their forces and where to place them. Make use of where your allies are. Gather intel and plan accordingly but while you can give orders to other mortals, requests are what you ask of gods"

Wind howled outside the cave and the crystalline tree sang as its icy leaves were blown about. He smiled as he looked through the cracks. " To speak to the wind goddess, you only need to be outside where the wind is blowing" He craned his neck to look down once more. " Go to an unfrozen body of water to speak to the water goddess" When the paper was seen, he gave it a quizzical look. Eventually he hummed through a sigh. " Xeoyi"

No you don’t get it. Yuyami didn’t tell you ha that fool. We are saving lumerin then we are getting out of here. No fighting and no take over. Get all those who hate solarium and send them to the sister world. For that I need my kind. Whatever you do there is up to you you guys are gods you can make it habitable. We aren’t strong enough now to fight solarium. Very soon she will block the moon and the lesser gods won’t stand a chance. The one thing to do is become strong enough. You can’t beat life right now. If thunder and fire gang up on you you will be half dead. The wind and water aren’t fighting for a reason. Their elements are for it. As for lumerin, it’s a disgrace we haven’t gone to him yet. We can get intel I don’t even need to arrange for that I have a friend for that. As for threats I have another friend. How do you think we survived this long”, he drawing on the paper, “rest. Two days from now we will rescue lumerin. Then we can attack them from within. That is if tobi is done with it”

Done”, tobi voice said, “even half charged. Make that full”

Ha. Now we need weapons. How much poison do you have. My head is going everywhere. Let’s see xeoyi pleasure to meet you. You’re the first male lesser god I’ve met that I haven’t felt like killing. But I advise taking the human form when fighting the dragon form goddess. Trust me you will see the advantage. Ok now we just need to cause some chaos”, he said then disappeared.

He appeared twelve minutes later. He was holding Travis then dropped him, “ I didn’t check to see if he’s dead or alive. He’s unmarked though. There’s our weapon against the raxai.....if he’s still alive”

Kuroi got up from her place and staggered over to Travis when Shinigami returned. Her hand was close as it passed over him while she checked where his soul was. " I sense no decay but his soul isn't here. It must be in the underworld or my father has it"

" A human is your secret weapon?" The ice god scoffed. " I'm aware he's an eclipse born but..." He shook his head and chuckled. " You're an ambitious one. Hide out on another world until you can fight back. The elements granted to you will prepare you for her. Ice, water, wind, metal, rock, soil, and darkness. What will you do for food?"

" Vaulkar can create beasts which feed on rock, crystal, and meat to provide for them" She said as she sat back. " Which means we can only bring carnivorous nyctorans with us"

" Indeed" He nodded. " Now, he speaks of poison. You must speak to the gods who are responsible for them for that answer. Stone and dark are all you have" His gaze shifted to Kuroi now. " The god of stone is the only you need to find"

There’s food there. Dude my people survived there you know. They took animals there that elvolved. And with the harsher conditions your bodies will get stronger. And that’s no ordinary human. You’re looking at the only normal human that could use magic and gained immortality. His family are raxai and they would die for him. Since he’s dead there’s no point. We will deal with them another way. I’m not planing on bringing people back from the dead I’m not playing a god.”, he said turning back then sat down, “tch. If only the illusions never happened we would have won. How it happened is still in question. Well kuroi should we go see nasr now. I take it the ice god is tired. Oh by the way human sleep is better than dragon sleep. Just try it the oxygen is fresher”, he said putting the paper back in the book, “also were taking kieran”

" You're no dragon, boy" The ice god sneered. " What makes you believe the air is fresher as a human? Hm?" He cast his gaze down at Travis and Kuroi. Since the human was eclipse born, he was aware of the magic he once held but to be immortal...he huffed and the gentleness in his eyes faded. " Take the child and begone already" He waved his hand in the air as if brushing them away before turning his back.

" We get to help Nasr now!?" Keiran's eyes lit up like stars. " Yay!" He kept into the air and ran over but slowed down when he passed Kuroi, watching her with curiosity. Her eyes were distant, almost sorrowful, yet held a focus he'd only seen in the most cunning nyctorans.

The words from Yuuma's prophecy flooded back to her. While Yuyami had been a hassle since they woke, what he'd done appeared to make some sense. " ...He'll desire the power of the eclipse born for..." She mumbled. " Go ahead without me..." She said without looking away. " I shall catch up soon "

Ok”, he said walking over to her then kissed her, “could you open the portal for us please. Don’t worry, if they don’t want to fight I won’t force them. I’m destroying this world for you. Whatever you want to save I will save. Just tell me what it is you want”, he said kissing her forehead.

It stung picturing so much beauty wiped clean from this glittering wonder of a world yet how fitting that another age of 'civilization' would be left as a scar of the past. " Leave it wild...pure" She said cupping his cheek in her hand. " I wish to hand this world to our children...and imagine what a properly governed sister world could do for both races? I shall help gather the tribes " The sensual look returned to her eyes just before she kissed him. Whatever walls he might have felt in her were missing but she didn't linger for sake of the situation. " I'm looking forward to our time alone..." She whispered in his ear.

Her hand was stretched out when she stepped back, motioning to a portal just behind him. Just beyond it lie Nasr and whatever 'army' he had built so far. " Do you need plants on your world?"

You guys do. And don’t worry. I will bring us back to this world no matter what. gods can keep being gods and mortals can keep being mortals. Then when it’s all over we can finally say the vows”, he said the last part to her ear. He stood up and picked Kieran up, “there dhouldnt be much danger if not I will send Kieran back.”, he walking walking through, “and also don’t worry, everything will be alright”

Those words sent a rush through her veins which petrified her for a moment. " Did he just..." She smiled as her knees tried to buckle beneath her but she managed to regain her balance and nodded as they passed through the portal. " Take care" She said as the portal was closed behind them.

" She was funny" Keiran giggled. When he looked up, he found they were surrounded by many Nyctorans. Kerberol, Caprivik, Grigorvelik, Raixi and more. How they were dressed suggested all were of the tribes.

Valra were scattered about here and there, picking at what remained of the attacking Luminaries and their followers. One Valra towered over every nyctoran, since he was in wereraven form, feasting on a luminary at the entrance of some ancient ruins. He was working on tearing some flesh off a few bones when he paused and lifted his head, turning to look directly at Shinigami and Keiran.

Take a bath before tying to hug me. Him too”, he said looking at nasr with a blank face, “it’s stinks. If I knew this would be the sight I wouldn’t have brought the child here. Keiran close your eyes”, he said covering Kieran’s eyes
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He clicked his beak a few times, clearing off the scraps clinging to it then smiled as he stood up. " The sleeper is finally awake! " He held his arms wide and took a couple steps forward as if to give him a hug anyway but didn't. " Did you wake him up, Keiran?" Valra in raven form glided down from the trees to finish the meal when he waved at them.

The boy grabbed Shinigami's hand and tried to pry it away. " No. He woke me up. Why can't I see?"

" I guess humans don't like their kids seeing so much gore" He chuckled and wiped more blood from his beak then reverted to his humanish form. " Ugh...I'll clean up soon but...you are here dude!"

Yeah I’m here. I came to see what army you rose. I see you’re busy ok and the attention drawn to yourself is a lot. I’m going to start attacking soon so get the others to reinforce me. Two days from now we are saving lumerin. Yuyami will lead it though he doesn’t know that”, he said still covering Kieran’s eyes, “and no. No we don’t. Well depends”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Do you really expect this many nyctorans in one spot to not draw attention!?" He chuckled while turning to motion to them all. A lack of weapons was apparent for them all no matter the element or species but each race wore armor fitting of their kind.

The smile faded when he noticed Keiran's eyes were still covered. " Really...I pull him out of a corpse pile and you train him in a sea of blood and still cover his eyes? He will be fine" His voice was equally as flat as his eyes.

" He's never seen hell, has he Nasr?" Keiran chimed in.

" Yes, yes he...just let him go" Nasr turned around and returned to the ruins. " What makes you think that god will lead the charge?" He climbed up a couple floors and sat in a window sill. " Have you noticed Yuyami never does anything directly? Wait...you had dreams of everything working perfectly..." He said while slumping on his hand. " Let me lead the attack instead"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus