Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

So you can talk. Where were you before”, he asked, “and how are you still a child?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" What do you mean?" He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. " I can't grow that fast..." An attempt to stretch was abruptly interrupted as he curled back up, pulling his clothes away from his skin and rubbing his arms and legs. Eventually his fingers made it to the collar and hellstone which he held tight. " Where was I...after you lost or..." The gem was shifted a few times then he looked up and smiled. " I was everywhere!"

Don’t smile at me like what you said made sense”, he said taking the gem and pulsed it off, “how did you get here. Where’s nasr”

" Hey! That's my gem!" he lunged forward and snatched it back. " Don't break it..." For a time he sat there, staring at the gem in his hands with a pout. Fire, or even lava swirled about inside and offered a warm glow to the dreary light from the storm.

"...Nasr brought me here" He eventually said as he looked back up. " Said it's safe but he made me sleep so I wouldn't disturb you" He blinked a few times at Shinigami then looked past him. " But you're awake? I guess he was wrong. I don't where he is now"

I see. For now let’s wait for news from him. Where did you get the gem?”, he asked taking it again

" The Kerberol gave it to me!" He answered with a smile. " They said it will help with my magic"

I see. Doubtful though. You don’t need it. I’m a little annoyed you would go to them and not me”, he said pinching Kieran’s cheek then pulled him in and hugged him, “I really hoped you were fine”

" I couldn't find you or Nasr!" He said through a giggle. A quick hug was given before he wiggled away and peered out a window. Each stream of water held his interest like he'd never seen it before. " I'm ok. The Luminaries had me somewhere weird but then I was away from them. The Kerberol found me...or did they free me..." He turned and flopped on the sofa and crossed his arms only to scowl at the memories which eluded him. " Well...I thought you and him didn't want me around anymore...it's been so long. A year...or two? I lost track"

We risked death hoping you were alive. How could we bring ourselves to abandon you. The keribol. What about them”, he said patting his head

The smile returned to his face as Keiran looked up at Shinigami. " They are the ones who took me in! The Luminaries killed lots of them trying to get me but they are still fighting. Nasr was helping them fight"

Makes sense. Can you tell me where they are?”, he asked

As he thought about where he was, the winds which left with the first shadow, returned though not as harsh. " Umm...A dark forest? No, there were black mountains. I don't think they are...where are we?"

Can’t tell you that right now. Gosh hey if you need help tell me”, he said shouting outside

" Who are you yelling at?" He stood up and wandered to the door, peeking out from behind Shinigami. The sweet scent of rain and freshly watered plants and soil made covered any trace of intruders or guests but Keiran didn't have Nasr's sense of smell either.

He looked in each direction but saw no one, only the new landscape. A flicker of lightning revealed a massive, odd-shaped shadow in the clouds. It might pass as one but wasn't quite right. " Why can't you tell me where we are?" He whined while retreating back inside.

Because I don’t know”, he said with a blank face then stepped outside

" Oh..." He lowered his head but stayed in the doorway, watching Shinigami as he stepped further away.

He looked around then looked up to see the shadow again, “hmmm. Oh yeah tobi blocked the sun. Then what’s that”

" I don't know..." His fingers hooked around the door frame as he leaned forward, hoping to get a better look. " How does one block the sun?"

" An eclipse is the obvious answer" A feminine voice whirred through the wind. The shadow stirred, revealing the shape of a delicate and graceful dragon head. A white-green glow, presumably eyes appeared only to vanish with the shadow in another flash of lightning. Wind spiraled near the house then burst apart, leaving a shimmering, green-gray dragon with gossamer wings standing before them.

Keiran scrambled back into the house but peeked through the curtain, Though the dragon appeared as a frail twig in her build, she towered beyond the clouds and had to lower her head just for them to see it.

Let me guess wind. I thought the gods hated me but thanks for coming”, he said as a throne appeared and he sat, “tell me how long have I been out and what’s the status”

" The storms of your kind have passed" She said while shifting so an eye could focus on him. " Your existence tears through creation like a tornado but..." Her visage was carried away on another blast of wind. Through the howling, her voice could be heard as the winds spun around him. " Some of us despise Solarium more"

A crystal shard was carried from somewhere and scratched across the top of his throne, leaving a deep gash. The winds gathered just above it until a pale green orb of concentrated, whirling mana formed. " You've been still for a month or two since your goddess left" The orb flashed with every word. " You know what's going on. Your allies are scattered or missing, an empire of the sun is growing, and you alone have created a storm which threatens all of creation, mortal and got alike. You know what must be done yet you dawdle here. Why?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus