Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

well you can”, he said letting go of Kieran’s eyes, “I need to find pavol first. That could wait but I promised him a long life”, he set keiran down and his wings grew out. They covered a large area, “keiran will take you to kuroi. Give her this she will know what to do”, he said thrieibg nasr a philosopher stone, “remember two days. Gather all those you can and save lumerin. Use this to contact me”, he said giving the paper to nasr, “only when needed. Bye”, he said then flew up in a shockwave. He disappeared
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He brought his arms up as he was buffeted from the soil blown about. When it calmed he looked to the sky. " Impossible to get him to wake up or stay put. Sheesh!"

The blast had made Keiran stagger over to his side where he stood smiling up at the Valra. " I bet he's afraid of the blood. You're sticky with it" He chuckled and poked at a half-dried splotch on Nasr's arm.

" You know he is!" He ruffed up the boy's hair then strode past. " I better get cleaned up so he does not yell at me for staining his goddess. Where is she? " The stone was tossed in the air then caught. "

" In an icy cave!" Keiran lept and tossed his hands in the air before following.

" The frozen lands exist? Time to find a god to help..." His thoughts split in too many directions while he weaved through the trees towards a stream. Kuroi was gathering the gods so where would he find one?

Yuuma, Inei, Pavol...the boy was 12 now leaving no more than six two nine years left of his life. 18 if he was lucky. His time as High Luminary had felt as cruel as Inei described it when they met her. Where was she? " A long life with Vasia Hitur..." he mumbled " His spirit might suffer..."

The scent and sound of water dragged him back to reality and he turned to face the boy. " Wait for me with the others. We have too much to do" His eyes peered into the distance as Keiran ran off yet were focused on another time. A sense of unease resided in the air, in the mana of the world, dark, bitter, unwavering. His demon stirred under it as if afraid yet seemed eager for what it promised. " This...feels different. Two days...I will miss sleep"

He appeared in front of tower in solarium’s city, “oh I didn’t finish the illusion training. Anyway”, he said as a blast of mana sliced through the tower

Like the other tower, the attack failed to take it out. It hovered in place as light mana knit it back together. A beam of light focused on him, drawing the attention of luminary and guard alike who circled him. One luminary strode over to him with pride in her steps. " Causing trouble already?"

A blade eared in his hand and he cut off the head off the luminary. He began walking towards the castle. The blade hovered from its handle. It was like a razor built in the form of a katana. It hovered in a swift motion and began cutting the guards. It returned to its handle and shinigami walked in.

Going inside the guardians appeared then split into smaller guardians and they began running amock

Familiarity turned to malice when the luminary's blood was spkilled. From her broken body rose the ghostly image of a white peafowl, radiating light, which scowled at him until he was out of sight. A few of waves of light rolled across the tower once her blood touched the stairs. The last one so bright it flooded the place in white yet was slow to retreat as if it were a sticky goo. Suddenly it snapped away from its final holds to soar to the top.

The cry of a tiny child echoed through the place now. Far too young to be Pavol yet it came from above, perhaps the uppermost floors? Beyond this single sound, the guardians would find the halls empty yet an unnerving chill lingered.

They’ve learned”, he said as each guardian turned into an anti magic circle. They shot down sections of the tower causing the mana to break the building from within. He ignored the sound for a while then began following it

At the top floor he would find a luminary girl of one or two years sitting in the middle of the floor. She wore a dress which resembled the sun and danced with fiery colors. A few toys and magic tools sat near her, scattered as if someone left in a hurry, but she was alone.

Since the core tower was apart of the world, a key specifically, instead of being built on it like the rest, destroying its mana resulted in stronger mana strands bursting forth like blood to heal the wound. Nyctoria's very law of magic was capable of washing over any anti-magic spell to weaken and eventually nullify it but true to wounds, the pieces were healed in 'scars'. New rooms and halls in the tower or solid crystal walls like when it was once a mountain. One sensitive to the mana streams might hear the world crying out in pain as it fought this threat.

The cry was clear to every god, however, and each turned their heads in the direction of the key. Solarium held a smirk and pulled her hands away from the Shulgir board. Many new pieces appeared on the board and few moved though none near Shinigami.

" What's this?" Death scowled at the strange pieces. Each held eerily glowing markings on them.

" The results of his ignorance" She cooed with pride. " He dared to harm a sacred location and must face the consequences"

" He's not the only-" Her smug grin was met with his scowl as they stared each other down for too long. The construction of the tower played over and over in his mind. A single break in the key's mana would have given him a way to escape then but there was none. " No...they didn't harm the mountain. They reshaped it but no one knows that. Then...how did it break during the last fight without..." His eyes widened with the reality of all the gold within the Grand Tower.

Solarium lifted her head as her grin stretched further. Pride, madness, whatever it was filled her eyes and evoked dread within her opponent. " Check mate"

A child”, he sat down on the floor, “sorry for you. You were placed in a very important place. You see this trap is for me. I couldn’t wait any longer or the masses will start attacking with reason. They don’t need me. They already have what I need. They can take care if themselves I just need to beat the enemy. And I don’t kill kids like that. So they left you here”, he dropped a small paper in front of her, “perfection doesn’t exist. It’s a slave driving promise they use to brainwash others. As long as you’re more perfect you get to rule those who are less perfect. You birth determines everything. If you were born wrong you would have been dead. Doesn’t seem right. I just want the killings to stop. This earth is dying from it. Well the trap will soon be blown up so down me a favor and play with this paper. It will take you somewhere safe”, he said as the blade leveled the tower foundations ultimately breaking it. He pushed the paper to touch her and she disappeared, “that’s one less thing to worry about”, he said as the blade returned. The tower stumbled but remains in the air. It began moving, floating. He got to the top and sat down going to his next destination, “this was easy. No guards. They really thought I wouldn’t notice the link to the earth. Pitiful right death”, he said. His last words reached death from the board.

Large mana veins reached for the severed tower, creating arches of sunstone as it worked to heal the new wound. A few arches managed to reconnect with the tower, healing in thick branches to halt its movement. Below, spires of sunstone erupted like a wave from the area, impaling forests, buildings, and nyctorans alike. It slowed and soon halted when the tower was recaptured but sparked with volatile mana.

" What an amusing show!" Solarium roared in laughter. Tears began to glitter at the edges of her eyes now. " Your champion is...obsessed! Such a fool!" She picked up a piece and wiped a tear away. " It's too easy!" Another piece was flicked off the board when she set the one down.

He groaned as he grabbed his temples. " You need to slow down..." Death replied to Shinigami. More pieces moved of their own volition and he watched as they closed in on the others. " There's more going on than we know"

Oh I know. Let the earth keep following. Someone needs her blessing”, he replied to death. A circle appeared under the pillar and the pillar disappeared, “not today though”, he said as a hand appeared on the board. A beam of light escaped from it and fired at solariums forehead. When it dispense his piece was gone and so were many others. In their place was the tower he took, “take care of that. It’s your problem now”. He flew down at the hole he made, “make this quick. I hurt you, what are you going to do”

" How foolish to believe light hurts me" Boredom filled her voice. Her hand passed over the supposed hole, revealing it to be a trick of the light. " You are a fool but a useful one. I know the Grand Demon taught you the rules of this game. How amusing that you would steal so many pieces off this board with a single replacement. My thanks" She said with a cruel smile. " I believe allowing you to watch the consequences of your actions will answer your question perfectly"

Death closed his eyes and opened his hand. The tower, only one piece, payed for the removal of Shinigami's piece only. The spirits of those who belonged to the other stolen pieces, friend or foe, rushed into his palm. " Nothing can cheat this board like the lesser ones you are used to..." He scowled at Shinigami now. " Which is why I hoped you would leave it in my hands" With the spirits gathered, he closed his hand and turned to the image Solarium called forth.

" Oh, poor thing" She chuckled. " Your pawn did better serving my goals than yours. You might have won but humans are disobedient creatures " An approving glance was tossed at Shinigami now. " So much hatred for me. All you want is for my perfection to...disappear. I have no need to do anything now, thanks to you. My precious ball of Rage"

Her delicate hand stretched towards the image to reveal the mana erupting from the where the tower once stood. Sunstone spires raced across the surface of the world, destroying all in their path while the arches weaved together in a panic to slowly block the world from view.

" I knew that place would be instrumental in my victory which is why I selected it as the center of my empire" Many pieces vanished off the board as the spires continued to spread but the new pieces which moved on their own were unharmed. Death tried to grab one but his fingers passed through it. " Neither of you have anything to worry about now. All I have left is to open the gates" Solarium sat back with great satisfaction and soaked in the anger and dissapointment which grew. Even Rage laughed within Shinigami's head.

Shinigami disappeared. His presence dazed from the board.

He appeared facing solarium, “hello mother of the world”, he said as his cat iris were back and green, “I’m here to kill you”, he said stabbing solarium in the chest and kicked her off her chair, “in case you don’t understand I need something special to get here”, he said as mana from the attack on the earth flowed from him, “you’ve forgotten about my kind’s gift haven’t you. I don’t care what you do to this world. I thought you heard what I said to that child. My only goal is to destroy your everything. That hole was the link to the earth wasn’t it. Death be quick, the game won’t hold for long”, he said as a portal appeared beside him and he absorbed it all in. The sword came back to him,

“I’m sorry I know I’m not strong enough to kill you but you see I want to destroy you and for that I don’t need strength. You see this was my goal. Everything for this. Do you know how many things I went through to meet you”, he said as clones of him appeared around solarium, “for a mother of the earth you are very bad with your children”, they all said together, “finally it’s me and you. Don’t hold back mother in law”

A fire filled her eyes as she got to her feet, human form giving way to dragon features. Golden blood streamed to the floor and began to fade as fire sealed her wound shut. " Destroy my everything!? Mother-in-law!? The insolence! " Flames of gold erupted from her body when she flicked her wings open, scorching the clones around her. " You'll be the only one losing everything!"

The place trembled and swirled around them when she roared, replacing the room with the wonder of the heavens. Every god who supported her, save one, appeared at her side and stared him down. Death vanished in a swirl of smoke only to appear by Solarium's neck. His scythe would have cut through but the others moved to restrain him. The goddess of life bound him tight in thorns while those of fire and magma ensured his torment within a prison of crystal from the crystal goddess.

" A fool he is to rarely use his dragon form" Solarium scoffed before turning to Shinigami. " You forget, your so called gift is mine! One more pain before I be rid of your wretched kind" She held a smug grin as she stepped behind the others. Galactic clouds gathered between them until they glowed with a vision.

The gates seen in the dream world could be seen and standing before them were Kuroi and the god of life. She was bound tight and forced to kneel before them in the middle of a circle. Two lines ran to either side of the gate but only one side was lit. Life pointed to the tower of the moon. He must of said something because she lifted her head. Something glowing clung to her neck like a shackle. It glowed brightly when he dropped his hand and blood sprayed from her neck. The next moment she was lying limp on the ground.

" How perfect!" Solarium roared, eyes bright with joy. " Everything I worked so hard for it's starting to come together!" A purple light flowed from the circle as her blood filled it and lit the opposing pillar. " And the vile beasts die with her" Solarium laughed until she she needed a breath. A tear was wiped away with a smile as she watched the gates begin to open. The image was dispelled with the swipe of her tail and she sighed in relief but cruelty returned to her face. " But you don't know what those vile beasts are do you...human?" She stepped forth once more, looming over him with a grin. " She was going to be a mother...damn you! But I can relax knowing my line is left untainted"

He eyes went dark quickly. He grabbed solarium by the neck and head butted her. The shock connected their brain and he staggered back, “you’re not lying. You really did all that for this”, he said griping his sword, “I won’t let you see it. I won’t let you see your dream come true. I will make sure of it, you won’t succeed”, he said as his body began to mutate. He grabbed the crystal holding death and absorbed him. Mana swirled around him and nested him until then broke. He brought out the sythce, “you’ve angered me for the last time wench”, he said a undead rose up and grabbed at the gods. Dragon coarpses and creatures alike arose attacking the gods and their thrones. He pulled rage out in the form of a sword and attacked solarium, “come with me”, he said pulling them through a portal and they appeared beside life

Solarium's roar was fierce when she was struck. She raised her claws and turned to strike but froze when she realized where he'd dragged her. Slowly she lowered her hand and gaped at the gates which were wide open now. " He's out?"

The god of life nodded the glanced over the others. He bared his teeth when he saw Shinigami though.

" Perfection..." She slumped as she sighed and began head for the gates. " I have succeeded then and must tie up a few loose ends" Her voice dropped to a growl as she turned to face her attacker. The gleam of his scythe left such a hatred in her that Rage's mana split between them both. He couldn't have absorbed the god of death, it was impossible. Finally she huffed and scrapped Kuroi's body aside, sending tumbling into the misty abyss.

" You're so hideous with those changes! Let me put you out of your misery. Maybe you'll find that filth you call a lover!" A shield formed over her body as she roared. The other gods shook off their shock and circled him, attempting to repeat the same snare though the goddess of plants had a forest rise around them.

A chime-like roar filled the air just as the goddess of fire began turning it into an inferno. She opened her mouth as she lunged forward only to be knocked away by a glittering dragon. The two traded blows for a few minutes then a bitter cold turned the entire forest and the fire goddess to ice.

" What!?" Solarium turned on her heels to find the god of ice. " You! Finish him off!" She waved to the others. " I'll deal with this traitor" The two were swallowed by a great light but plants and magma now focused on Shinigami.

Leave”, he said as the orange circle appeared and the ice god and plant god were shifted away. He walked over to kurois body and knelt in front of it, “you were the piece I couldnt bring myself to collect. Just for now please borrow me your heart. I won’t ask for much just let me help you beat”, he said switching hearts with her. He stood up and the body disappeared, “ok you sons of trashes. Who wants to die first”, he said as chains appeared and grabbed the surrounding gods. Undead beasts of all kinds appeared from the ground and began attacking. He walked towards solarium his body becoming dragon like, “the reason death didn’t use his dragon form was because....I don’t know maybe you can’t ask him

Tobi appeared beside lumerin, “yo”, she said looking at him.

The tough shell of the magma god melted allowing him to slip through the chains. " Undead against fire, boy!?" He boomed. He snapped up groups of the undead as they attacked. " tasty!" What remained of them was blasted back out in a wall of ash and fire.

Life struggled against the chains but used his powers to tear apart the undead. Still they tore at his body only for the wounds to heal. The chains were strained as he worked to take his dragon form, creaking and popping yet crushing his delicate form. Suddenly roots burst forth and shattered them off him.

" A shame life is so frail" She jided while swiping a hoard of undead to the ground. Plants rapidly sprouted from the corpses, turning them to food and soil. " Did he truly expect me to stay away?"

" Shut up and kill him" He snarled.

Solarium watched as he became dragon like. That he could take such a form left her stomach sour and mouth bitter. " Don't delude yourself! You're not one of us" She scoffed. The radiance she exuded turned every undead which came near her dust. " Time to tear the god of death from your hide!" She lunged forward at him, claws extended and teeth bared. Behind him, thick rose thorns weaved their way over to bind him tight.

The wounded moon god lifted his head when Tobi spoke. His light, faint yet he managed a smile. " A great change is upon them but their trials have just begun..." He said while opening his hand. Many crystals, glowing with life, rested in his palm. " Rapture Crystals...take these with to the sister world and restore them. It should soothe his soul to know some have been saved"

No his soul is long gone. They killed kuroi”, tobi said taking out a ball. The ball gave of light energy and began to swirl, “here’s the plan”, tobi said as she threw the ball and it sent a blast around, “if you can still offer your silver blood then your souldiers will never die”, Luke she said the silver undead began attacking. Their bodies grew back even after being attached by light. The light went into the ball

Why would I become like you, you disgust me”, he said as a hand grabbed the plant goddess and brought her to him. He grabbed her skull and used it to punch solarium from jaw from her side. A magic circle appeared on his hands, heaven grade, and chains came forth from it. They jabbed the lava god through the chest. He threw the plant at the lava god and used kurois ice to freeze the chain.

He cringed and turned away at the news. " ...Kuroi...and his soul..." A claw was placed at his collar bone as he turned back around with a serious scowl. It sank deep allowing his silvery, lunar blood to flow. As it's glow pooled at his feet, he picked out a particular crystal and released it's energy. " This soul will add to the nightmare. It belongs to Nasr"

The blow was shaken off in time for her to witness the magma god's attempts to remove the chains thwarted by the plant goddess sinking into his molten flesh. Her screams were shrill yet similar to growing corn yet cut short by the glittering black ice which encased them.

" We agree on thing..." Solarium snarled while striking down some of the undead. " You disgust me!" Solar flares lashed out from her body, grabbing undead to fuel her fires and striking him like whips. " No matter what you do, we'll return and hunt you at every step!" The gathered energy was released like a nuclear bomb, anything it's path would be turned to ash.

Another crystal prison sprang up to trap Shinigami with this energy. Moments later, two gods of crystal erupted from the clouds, one like diamond and the other of darkness. They clawed and bit at each other before kicking apart and landing by the one they supported, light sister by Solarium and dark brother by Shinigami. While scowling at one another, the brother sliced a weak point into the prison.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus