Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Nope”, they both said at the same time

Leave him dead”, he said looking at lumerin, “so when’s the stuff supposed to start”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He scowled, deep in thought, at the finger when they both answered. Something felt odd about it all but when he opened his mouth, a new question was asked. " Hm? It should be working now"

I don’t feel anything. We need to hurry. Solarium will soon wake up. I froze her but that doesn’t help much. How many can move. Nevermind that”, he said as his eyes turned green and her knelt. He took part of death mana that he could control and his together to cast a wide spell, “soul magic Hestia mother”, he said as a green magic circle appeared around the soildiers. Out of it souls of a kind looking woman appeared and began healing the injured.

Many of the Nyctorans looked about when the spell was cast. Only those who suffered the most grievous of wounds required the extra healing since the fruit had done its job.

Drawing on Death's mana while having the concoction in his body would have sent pain, like lightning or acid, throughout his body. Wispy, smoke breath would thicken to resemble Fear's ghost breath but the spell might be at risk of being weak while the god's essence was pried away from him.

Horn long should I hold it in”, he asked,

“ten minutes”, tobi said. He flew towards lumerin, “his body is being tested from the inside. This might heal him and make him be able to hit his full pontential. He only needs about two minute. Let ten minutes pass and don’t say anything”, tobi said to lumerin knowing what he would have done.

" Tested it putting it mildly..." Lumerin replied under his breath. " He shall sleep for days under that strain"

He’s not sleeping under my watch. I’m making him meditate after”, tobi whispered back

What you talking about”, shinigami asked

Nothing now train”, she said

Are they all healed”, he asked

Tobi looked around, “keep going”
Ok so don’t tell him anything and let’s wait ten minutes”, tobi said to lumerin

" Merciless, aren't you..." He turned away yet watched Shinigami from the corner of his eye. " I shall find Kuroi. Should you finish training before I return, follow my tracks"

By now, the pain would have grown, feeling like muscle wanted to pull away from bone. Physical strength was sure to wane under such strain.

Now?”, he asjed

No”, tobi said. She waited twenty minutes then stoped him

On the horizon from where Shinigami was, a fog resided. Lumerin had headed in that direction. In the center of this fog, hidden from view, was a gorgeous cave holding a forest and crystal clear falls. A hole at the top allowed moonlight to reach in and it was at the middle of this beam Kuroi sat.

" Been a long time since you came here" Lumerin said as he approached her. The moonlight made him shimmer like silver. " The dream fog will pose a challenge should they come looking for you. We should return unless...something is bothering you?"

She turned her head to find him leaning over to look at her expression. The gentle smile made her shudder. " I'm fine. Not sure what came over me"

He let go of the spell biting his lips

You can let go of death now”, tobi said

His breath began to grow weaker. His muscles hurt and his eyes were red. He relaxed himself and let death go.

Dark wisps and eerie embers flowed away from his body to gather nearby. The surrounding Nyctorans gathered at the sight and due the moans of spirits hiding in breath. A few droplets of blood were carried into the swirling mass which manifested as the god.

The droplets stained his hand but he watched Shinigami for a time with an empty expression. " Reckless, skilled, but not there yet" He closed his hand with the blood and stepped closer. A few extra minutes were taken to study Shinigami with the same critical gaze from when they first met.

" Your other half must realize her full potential now if you ever hope to make nyctoria your own" He opened his hand to reveal large, glittering gems, each a different color, where the blood used to be. Neither were a philosopher's stone nor known to the mortals but all held a unique power. " Choose one for her. She'll become your mother of the world"

Lumerin sat next to her and stared over the clear water. " Laughter? The comment was amusing to you. It's good to see you laugh"

One side of her mouth lifted but she didn't budge. " It must have been strange for him. He's not the mother..." She chuckled and shook her head. " Better Tobi than his mother. I'm almost afraid to meet her again. Now more than..." Her hand rested on her stomach now. Not much was to be seen or felt yet but she new it was only a matter of time.

" Ah, that's why" He rested a hand on her shoulder and smiled. " He'll understand and don't fret over his mother. Humans show their excitement in strange ways and it appears Elena enjoys her pranks and making sure everyone knows. Join in and you might have fun. Come one, they must be waiting"

She knows what’s for her”, he said as the vibes in his body began to pop as he tried to keep the pain in. He took a deep breath, “i don’t know what in it for her but I do know this. She’s not becoming strong for me, I’m becoming strong for her”

You done”, tobi asekd

A glance was given to Tobi before he refocused on Shinigami. " Well said" He grinned. The way this human resisted what he felt...they would be ready for what lie ahead. " She'll be pleased" A step was taken back but he didn't close his hand. " You intend to use the pink diamond you tested her with. Yes, even then I kept an eye things"

Pink what?”, he asked

Just train”, tobi said

Ok”, he said gathering mana towards himself.

His fingers curled around the gems as he turned away from. " It was supposedly special yet he forgot about it? Maybe he's pretending[/i]" Death thought to himself. A smirk appeared just before he vanished in black mist.

He began shaking. He got in a meditating stance

Ok. Now draw”, she said

He did so. Most flew from his body and more mana flowed. It began a storm of mana again.

The Nyctorans closest to him backed up when the storm rose; each watching with varied intents. Trees and plants whirled about but remained in tact and even absorbed some of the mana. Ripples of color spread over the area from him, glistening with dreams.

The waves became stronger and began affecting the environment. Some plants froze up. It became cold and hot. The sky cleared up and the stars twinkled brighter. It was like the sky became a screen and the universe could be seen fir a second. The waves stoped. He stood up. The pain had succeeded and his har linger.

How do you feel”, Tobi asjed

Like there’s an empty well in me”, he replied as he began absorbing mana from everything. In large amounts.

Good”, tobi said.

Some nyctorans shifted about with the change of temps, hoping to find relief as they turned to the water or huddled together. Others turned their faces to the sky and stared in wonder. While those of the night element could perform many similar wonders, the clarity and beauty before them was seen from Lumerin or Kuroi.

Murmurs rose among the crowd now, though too many to really make out what they were saying. Soon they grouped up according to their element and began discussing or working on things. Some wrote, some crafted talismans or figures, and other searched for food however when the mana was stolen, many passed out while others became ill. Color faded from the world and it withered into a grey, ghostly forest.

Kuroi was standing just beyond the trees and out of his view when the wonder occurred. " He's like a god..." She whispered while staring at the sky, smiling with glistening eyes until she heard what they said. Confusion filled her face as she tipped her head. How was feeling empty good? Suddenly she jumped when a hand fell on her shoulder.

" Terrifying how creation can grow so strong" Lumerin kept his voice down. " This is part of why your mother destroyed them. This power was never supposed to theirs" He watched with sorrow as her world faded. " You brought them here, however, so how long will it be before the gods turn on you?"

She cringed with his words and looked at him with a one eye and a nervous grin. " You won't...right?"

He offered a smile and nodded which removed a few of the knots in her gut.

" I must train more" She turned back to watch the two. " I must look so weak to him..." Suddenly she fell to her knees and held her stomach and chest. Color faded from her too and her hair became wispy.

" We need to get you away from here..." He caught her as she began to tip to the side. He took his dragon form and lifted her up, holding her in his talons as he flew off. " You were right...they can find you later"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus