Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He looked around, “sorry. Didn’t think you guys would be afffected this much”, he said with a blank face. Should probably leave”, he said as his wings drew out

Hmm. Yeah kuroi is the only one that can let you”, tobi said, “I could be I would have to destroy everything here”

He looked at tobi with a blank face, “well you can’t do that. Let’s go”, he said flying up. He saw the dragon, “ enemy?”

Well go find out”, Toni said

He began flying towards it at fast speed, “wait a minute. That’s no enemy. That’s Lumerin” he said reaching lumerin

Oh. It is”, tobi said

You wanted me to fight him didn’t you”, he said looking at tobi with a blank face. Then saw kuroi, “weird”

She’s pregnant after all”, tobi said, “don’t tell me they awakened already. She could die”,
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Lumerin turned his head when he heard their voices. " So, you two are following? Finished training already?" His fingers curled around Kuroi as she stirred. Faint stars dripped from her hair like water to nourish the world below. " She shall recover. If Solarium has woken..." He scanned the horizon but all was still. The moonstone mountains glowed, nightmare mist and dream fog resided where is should, even the cave was still intact. " I do not know"

Oh. I put solarium under her dream world. It was hard. I connected our brain then put us in the dream. Then I got out but she’s still under her blood. She can’t track me though if not she would have woken when we left”, he said landing on lumerin then went to kuroi, “everyone started getting sick when I finished. What happened”

Hmmm. Did he...nah no way”, tobi said

" She may have woken. If she discovered something was an illusion she would have left" His voice was almost monotonous but held sorrow. " I've challenged her in the past but you seek something else"

Carefully, he lifted his hand so they were at the edge of his view. " Nyctorans require mana to live. Draining it weakens and can kill them. If none have died, they shall recover when their mana rebuilds" Fingers uncurled to allow Shinigami closer to Kuroi. " This is her realm and reflects how she feels. Draining mana from this place is fine in small amounts but the massive amounts hurt her like a disease or blade"

Oh. That makes sense”, tobi said, “then let him out”

I can just hold on on draining”, he replied

No. You have to”, Tobi said

Ha. Hey Kuroi can you do something for me”, he said rubbing her cheek

A smile appeared when she opened her eyes. The silver had darkened, giving them the color of storm clouds. " What do you need?"

I’m causing this mess. Take me away from this dream. I need to talk to your dad”, he said kissing her forehead

" ...Very well" She held his hand for a moment then trailed up to brush his jaw and cheek. Her skin had chilled once more but held some warmth. " I shall wait for you" Starlight surrounded him when she touched his forehead, sweeping him away to Death's dark domain.

Didn’t get to kiss her”, he said

Tobi appeared beside him, “go on”

He began absorbing mana again and walked towards the domain. His wings disappeared

Fog rushed towards his feet with the sound of an escaping breath as he absorbed mana. In it, one could see the faces of whatever souls were down here.

The haunting landscape faded into one of eerie beauty as he strode closer to the mansion or was it another tower? Wisps dancing through the air kept changing its form. Despite it, one might consider Death's domain a sunless heaven.

It was equally elegant inside though unnaturally silent. Flames left their chandeliers and candles to surround Shinigami, guiding him forward. A thin trail on their bodies was proof of his mana drain but something kept the wisps safe.

He was led to a large, round room with incomplete cages hanging or build into the walls. A colored gem, like those he found when searching for keiran, was placed at the top of each. " So...you decided to pay me a visit" Death stepped out from behind one of the cages.

You don’t have to do all that. Seriously I’m dating your daughter”, he said looking at death with a blank face.

Dude I told you. They were created before common sense”, tobi said

" What do you think these are for?" He roared with laughter while motioning to the cages around him. Distant spirits joined the echo until all which remained was the song of the chains. " Or are you intent on losing?"

Seriously dude. I’m getting married to kuroi soon. Stop it with the performance already”, he said as a throne appeared and he sat down, “kuroi might lose the baby”

Might or might not”, tobi said

Her body will get weaker and she would have no choice but to excess her powers weakening the womb”, he said

If we want to move we must do it soon”, tobi said to death, “what’s your plan”

A shutter ran through his body but seemed to leave paralysis in its place. " That changes everything..." He eventually managed to say. His outfit was straightened before he focused Shinigami. " You need to calm down and remember what you said, she's my daughter" A hand was rested on his own chest when he accentuated 'my daughter'. " Bring her here, to her castle, anywhere death is abundant. She'll feed on the souls to heal herself and her children"

His eyes grew dark and softened as he cast his gaze to the ground. " ...I should be the last one to tell you not to worry..." He mumbled while turning his back. Though he refocused on the cages, his shoulders sagged under an invisible weight. " Get going! Or are you waiting for me to had you souls?" One hand was held to the side and fog rushed to it until a large wisp, about the size of a pumpkin, appeared.

No. Soul magic is my specialty I can draw as much souls as I like. Oh yeah sorry for swallowing you. Though I’m surprised the blood still worked on me after that. But still thanks for the link. If you hadn’t warned me I would have left that disaster uncontrolled. The link you set up was what brought me back. But I can’t foght solarium. Can’t even touch her. It’s already know that you’re against her so lead the army. Along with yuyami. Yuyami can control the magic that will save your soidiers from light based attacks while you fight solarium along with lumerin. My people will open the gate and done. I could take you all now but I need something. I need a being that doesn’t sleep”, he said sitting up right, “and I need a being that’s isn’t scared of a little death”

god of death scared of dying by solarium”, tobi said

No he fears for his daughter. With that out of the way he can go as wild as he wants”, shinigami said, “there’s this man claiming to be a devil. I’m going to pay him a visit soon. His treasures are worth it. I need to see how he did it”

It’s useless. No point”, Tobi said, “you just want to fight don’t you”

He looked at Tobi then death, “you never did tell me your name”

Or you forgot again”, tobi said

Or I forgot again”, shibigmai said

" Mirtis" He said while closing his hand. " You've earned that much"

He raised his hand and seemed to pull table, looking more like a sacrificial altar, from the floor. Haunting trinkets and bottles filled with disturbing liquids rested on it. " She's right, boy. Don't bother with this Devil yet. Take care of my daughter then focus on getting the rest for safety"

A claw connected to a bracelet with depictions of death was slid onto his left hand. After wiggling his fingers, he grabbed a tiny bottle and turned to face them. " You want wild? Keep my daughter safe and you shall see why they sealed me away" The bottle was raised in a toast though he didn't drink it. Just past the gleaming bottle one could see a disturbing yet pleased smirk.

Ok. But we need to talk about something”, shunigami said, “you’re name is Martis”

Seriously dude he just said it”, tobi said

First it sound female”, he asked

Dude don’t think much about it”, tobi said, “they were created before stuff like that. They have weird things you kniw”

No no no but just listen. Like know him he would be like”, he said clearing his throat, “you mortal. You dare challenge me. I am the god of death remember the name of the one who ended you. Martis”, he said trying to impersonate death

Yeah totally a woman’s name. I see why people personified death as female”, tobi said

See. Makes sense now”, he said, “haaa. So no fight devil guy”

No fight devil guy”, tobi said

But he has pavol”, shinigami said

Track him later. For now we need him to prove he can fight”, tobi said, “let’s see. The dream halped us a bit. Now you know how she works. I don’t expect our army to fight again but we know how hers does”

They’re coordinated. Something we don’t have. But we can use that against her. The diamond goddess can take attacks and charge up hers with them. Seal her away with the dogs that like cake. Travis and his men will take the thunder and fire gods. Leave life to me and the ravens can kill the foot soildiers” shinigami said

" Mirtis, Mer-tis..." He grumble as he rubbed his forehead. " Not Martis. It has the same meaning as your name!" The bottle was shifted in his direction before the god grabbed the lid. " At least my name isn't Mirin. That sounds feminine like Miriam. There are other names for death if you prefer. Bas, Dea, Kuolema, Kifu, Iku, Lanmo, Oti, Lefu, Ukufa, and more. Take your pick as I've been called them all! ...but you make a point with that Solarium-like impersonation..."

The top was removed from the bottle and he began to drink though listened to their continued conversation. Suddenly, he stopped, spewed out the liquid and coughed a few times. " Don't go sealing my hounds!" He growled while wiping his mouth clean. " Seal the gods and goddesses! That's why I am building these cages but leave my hounds alone"

He sighed and set the bottle on the table behind him once more. " Are you so sure this devil has your Luminary friend?" A few other bottles and trinkets were tipped as he thought about the memories of the battle. " Yuyami, Life, Lightning. Did you not notice those three were absent from the battle? No, the god of Thunder was there...behind Travis. The goddess of Metal wasn't there..." Another few minutes of silence passed before he turned around. " You have the perfect bait to draw Life out of hiding. Use her. The Valra will be pleased with hunting the soldiers but you are still missing a few pieces"

True. Someone to fight solarium. Now who’s crazy enough for that”, he said looking at tobi

Tobi looked back, “well death. Merin wobtvdi it. Wait that sounds more feminine”

Yeah sorry but those cages won’t hold. Your hounds used that spell on me. That seal hurt kuroi so a god weaker than her won’t be able to escape. Unless you plan on stuffing them with solariums blood I say we use the hounds...I forgot what they call them..dargokinks?”

Those are dragon lizards”, tobi said, “those hounds are kinda cute but got annoying fast. That one girl cursed your soul so I killed her”, tobi saus

Wait you did”, he asked

Nah. Just crippled”, tobi said

He looked at tobi for a second, “haaa. So death what piece are we missing”

Spirits weaved bone and black metal together to form a throne as Death sat with a sigh. " Again with the name...just leave it. By now my true name has been lost to the ages. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things anyway..." He waved the thought away while looking away with distaste. " Yes, I'll fight Solarium"

While they spoke of the cages and hounds, he looked to the cages. How amusing they would assume they were the same as those conjured by the Kerberol. Both were crafted of black metal but that was were the similarities ended. His gaze returned to the two and he chuckled. " dargokinks? sounds like something else, like your hungry for your daughter's attention" He leaned forward with a coy grin and eyes bright as if he saw something delightfully sinful. " If you want drakes fighting for you, my hounds, Kerberol as they call themselves, can provide you an army of them and more" A moment of silence was given when he scowled at Tobi. " If you can't handle their way of life, I suggest no longer challenging them"

The scowl shifted to Shinigami but faded when he sat upright. " The piece you are missing is a frail little dragon. I believe you know him well...Yuuma, was it? He may be lost to you but I hear he's gathered an interesting group while searching for things to please another human"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus