Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

The eggs disappeared, “dude did you forget who I am”, he said picking Yuma up and took to the sky.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I-I-it seems I have" As the mountains and storm flew by, he peered down. Dreams had provided endless hours of delight with flying, this felt new, different even.

He flapped his wings and began flying with a boom, “have you seen nasr?”

Yuuma raised his hands to ears with the boom but soon relaxed. " N-no...I haven't seen him since I left...or was I ever at the castle?"

Nasr said he found You, “he said flying into the storm.

" Hmm..." he cast his gaze into the distance until lightning weaved through the clouds. After flinching at the thunder, Yuuma sighed. " I must been asleep"

True”, he said flying through the lightening. He kept flying for a few minutes then stoped suddenly l, “oh we are here”, he said. The impact of the stop sent some waves around

" Huh? Here where?" He said while watching the waves move away.

In front of them was a tower”, did I take it or did I not. I’m not sure”, he said then turned back. He flew to the house yuyami had left for them.

" I'm afraid you've lost me..." Yuuma stated with a sheepish grin.

Little had changed, if any, since he left. The storm had faded but it was still cloudy and windy around the house. Some of the food had been taken but most still remained.

Hmm. He was here. Anyway go bath”, he said letting Yuma down

" Uh...ok" He nodded then wandered through the house until he found the washroom. When he returned, he had trimmed his hair back to its normal length. " Who's...place is this?"

Yuyami”, he said opening a portal and dragged nasr thriugh

What he grabbed was a crystal, the same purple crystal Lumerin handed to Tobi. Too damaged were the words she used to describe his condition yet Lumerin still managed to place him within a Spirit Gem.

The house creaked as the winds shoved against it. Yuuma stared at the crystal for a time then out the window. " Yuyami...yuyami...I-I'm afraid I missed much"

Hmmm”, he looked at the crystal, “I forget lumerin is the father of life. What one destroys the other can fix. I will put this back so he can finish working on it”, he said putting the crystal back where he took it, “oh yes you did. Pavol is eveil again”

Tobi stares at death the whole time not noving

" He's...A shame..." He looked to the floor for a moment then sat in the couch. " Would you mind helping me fill in the blanks" An innocent smile was seen when he lifted his head.

The longer she stared, the colder it became in his domain. One might expect snow to appear. A glance was sometimes tossed at her; each more harsh than the last. Eventually he stopped and crossed his arms. " Why are you still here?"

Oh yes. I don’t know much but we woke up from the dream. Turns out it wasn’t an illusion”, he said sitting down

Tobi looked at him with a blank face, “I hear you’re good with souls”, she said

" A dream? How fascinating!" Sea blue washed over his eyes while he dug in his pocket. " It felt real but...are we truly awake o-or is this another dream?"

The little book was removed from his pocket and flipped through. Each page was rippled and stained, puffing it up more than its real size. " Leaves...I used every page..."

" An obvious answer. Your point? " He motioned towards a hole in the wall and spirits took a recently finished cage and slid it inside.

Well it’s real right now. Always have been”, he said sitting up, “it’s confusibg. We were all connected and we were all dreaming. Like one person was dreaming”

I’ve been trying to get him to control souls. You don’t where that went. “, she said sighing, “can you seal the souls of gods. I’ve been trying to get him to do that too but no”

" The dream of a single person..." Yuuma drummed on one of his horns while staring at his book as if held secret knowledge. " A fascinating idea...I-if that's true, who's dream were we living? Fitting if the goddess of dreams herself, Kuroi, conjured that up. Th-then why?"

" He defies all laws of creation yet you're concerned about that!?" With a chuckle he turned and leaned against another cage. The smile faded to stoicism. " To answer the other question, yes, I can seal the gods. It's temporary. Even a flawless seal will weaken and break with a god. The souls must be released or an heir found to maintain order and balance"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus