Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ha. Yuma”, he said looking at death then in a serious tone, “where is he?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" He's in the stormy mountains. The ones the Raixi tribes live in" mist swirled when he waved his hand over the floor. It took shape of the mountains and surrounding area. The Lightning City was visible at the edge but death pointed to the heart of the mountain range. " Easy to be shocked, drowned, or impaled here. Be careful if you search for him"

He disappeared immediately and appeared at the site, “Yuma. Yuma. “, he shouted looking around.

Rain beat hard on the mountains, drowning out his voice. Sparking glimmers could be seen through the deluge which revealed patches of storm crystals and teeth-like rocks. Something else sat of the edge of the light too. Massive, gangly, feathered yet anthro.

Lightning strike a spire between him and it, crumbling the stone, to reveal something like a vulture or was it a humanoid dragon? It was watching him though beat it's wings now.

Yuma”, he asked. A shot of mana flew from him and hit the sky. It sent an explosion clearing the clouds.

The creature watching him let out a raspy but shrill cry before flying off. Lightning danced over it's body and lashed out at the sky; even the energy from the storm stones to begin rebuilding the storms

Cries similar to the first creature rang out just before webs of lightning separated the ground from sky. Thin paths were revealed in the light, however, easy to fall with one wrong step.

He looked around, “I don’t gave time for this”, he said pausing everything. He began walking around in a fast motion dodging lightings and everything looking firvyuma”

Scattered through the treacherous terrain were caves carved out by the storms, beasts, and perhaps Nyctorans. Some were shallow and others kept going. Eventually he come across one which resembled a dragon's mouth. A warm glow came from within.

He went into the cave, “Yuma”, he said lighting it up.

" Huh?" A weak voice responded from further in. Sitting next to a fire was a pale and scraggly figure with sapphire hair and dragon horns. Next to him by the fire were three eggs, about his side while sitting, nestled in stone beds.

After turning one of these eggs, he turned to look at Shinigami. " I know you..." He said, slightly tipping his head. A few strands of hair slid from his shoulder. It reached the middle of his back now.

What do you mean you know me....what happened to your girly body”, he said with a blank face.

A few minutes passed with the exchange of blank stares when his eyes suddenly widened. " Wh-what do you mean? I believe I look frail now" He chuckled and held up his hand, revealing a strong yet dainty form. The smile faded as his eyes turned purple. " Ah...so it's really you...Shinigami. I-I thought..."

He looked at yuans, “you thought?”

" N-nevermind" He sat straight with a smile and waved at Shinigami. " Care to join me for a meal? No, the eggs aren't food"

You were just about to say something important “, he said flying to Yuma and hugged him, “of this was another world I would kiss you right now. What happened to you?”

His face turned bright red and the smile became crooked. " I-I-I'm...flattered b-but...please...don't" He chuckled nervously while giving a quick hug. After, Shinigami was shoved away but Yuuma still held his awkward smile.

" M-much has happened. I can't...keep is straight" A couple small beasts were removed from the fire. One was offered to Shinigami. " These eggs...they're vulture dragon eggs. The chicks are a-adorable a-and the adults will be good allies. I was hoping...Lisa would...you know...enjoy a gift...like this..." The blush deepened as he looked away. " I-is she...alive?"

Oh about that. I don’t know”, he said with a blank face, “my mom probably saved her already. Don’t worry I will find her. Then she can see them”

He nodded with smile though his eyes remained purple. " It's enough to hope. I didn't expect to see you again. What are you doing here?"

Here for you. I heard you were here. We’ve been looking for you all this time. You need a bath get up”, he said

" For me?" Yuuma stared at him, stunned for a few minutes, until it sank in. " Thank you...I do require a bath" He held his arms to the side and chuckled at the dirt coating him and his tattered clothes.

" Where are we going to put the eggs? I-it was a challenge getting them here" Some dust was brushed off one before he stood and tended to the others.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus