Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh. You too”, the beast said as a supernova appeared for solarium. The wolf laughed and took the attack. She walked through it and stared at solarium, “oh. Get on my level”, the wolf said as more supernovas attacked, “have you noticed yet”

He patted her, “I attacked solarium. I stabed her and absorbed your father. Maybe that’s when it happened. What happened when I was gone”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Each strike made Solarium glow brighter as she grit her teeth and huffed at the insolent beast. Only an illusion could have attacks run through. She roared her complaints and vanished in a flash of light. Her goal had been accomplished after all. Now they only needed to wait.

" Absorbed him? Then..." She lifted her head and peered into his eyes, searching for what may be left. " He can't be dead. You're only...it doesn't matter..." Her gaze jolted away yet she stayed there, leaning into him with a sigh. " What matters is we'll need to think of names"

Minutes passed in silence as she thought of the question. Slowly, a smile stretched across her face. " When you were gone? Don't you mean when you were sleeping? " She chuckled.

The wolf disappeared too. It appeared beside solarium, “come on fight me”, it said biting at her

Yes. Where are the others. Where’s nasr is he dead too. And Yuma lumerin. What about the clan. The soldiers are they here. Tell me where’s everyone”, he said then calmed down, “are they ok”

Her tail was brought around to swat the wolf away with a growl. " You mean waste my time. Begone filthy beast!" Again, she vanished.

Nyctoria had become a polished diamond during the war. The tower was returned to it's place and the mana put back in check though so many had died despite it all. Forests, mountains, seas, and more looked rejuvenated and more crystalline than before. Whatever was released seemed to be nothing more than Solarium's pride or so one would think with the lack of evidence of this...devil. Yet one could feel it in the air a mana; a change, a shift, something was different but perfectly unchanged too.

" You mean...the war..." She grew silent and recalled what she witnessed before striking again. " Nasr and Yuuma never showed but Pavol was here...fighting against us. Lumerin retreated with what remains of the soldiers after he took a nasty wound. At best, they did well in destroying the..." Another sigh as she looked at her belly but there was no way to soften this truth. "...the children she created. One still lives though. He was the only one without a collar yet it bothers me that for everything she has, only her experimental nyctorans appeared for war. She didn't need them and she knew it"

A gentle breeze shifted her hair as she closed her eyes. So much was a blur as she shifted back and forth with her dark power. Smoke, screams, magic. It all blended together with a few things that stood out more than others. " Travis managed to seal the god you did take down away until a new one is born but I lost track of him. As for your clan, I'm sure they're fine" A smile returned as she looked up at him again. " You're a tough bunch after all. Except..." A shadow fell over her face but she was quick to smile again. " No, I know your kin too well by now"

The beast kept following her, “come on. It’s not like you’re losing”

I see. Wait one still lives. Did keiran die?”, he asked, “can you take me to lumerin”

This time she kept her mouth shut though her teeth where clenched tight. A simple glare was cast at the beast before she vanished again, this time impossible to follow since she didn't go to a single place. The sun, rays of sun, and more; her presence and power was left in the very day and those who knew her would know her will.

Her eyes darted about as the battle played out before her. The armies were a blur under her blood lust though, leaving her own questions. A step was taken back as she turned. " Come" She said as she lifted her arm to open a portal.

The fox smirked, “the sun huh”, it said then appeared beside it. It stood under a moon, “you can’t hide from yourself”

Wait. Before we go”, he said tapping her forehead then his the scene changed, “don’t look back. Just do what you need to do”

" Don't make me laugh!" She scoffed. " Lesser beasts? Standing under a moon? Such poor mimicry"

" Don't look..." She gasped and looked at him with concern. Those words were often said with grave situations though, not always. " I...I won't hurt you"

Moon. Moon. No. This here is something else. How do you like your coarpse solarium”, the wolf said laughing and lunge at her

Not me. Just let’s go. Don’t look back ok?”, he said walking towards her

" The insolence!" Flames burst from the sun as she uncurled to grab the wolf by it's neck. " I'm immortal! If truly were me, and your NOT, you would know no one can take my rule away from me! I am the only sun god!" Her grip had tightened throughout that and now she laughed, almost maniacally, at the pride in her stance and victory.

Dark veins flickered through her body as she laughed, cutting them short and changing it into a cough. " What is this!?" She scowled at her hand as it darkened and the flames turned purple. Suddenly her eyes grew wide. " The poison...I-it can't be!"

Curiosity pulled at her mind though, demanding she turn around. What was it was trying to hide? Her head twitched once, threatening to look but she smiled and reached out to him. " Very well" Kuroi answered softly.

Oh. Was that from a last attack. I guess even your brain feels it”, she said laughing watching her cough, “injures prey are boring. How about thing I won’t use mana so we can be even”, the wolf said tearing her hands off, “deal?”

Good”, he said as a blast of mana went behind him, “ok. Open the portal. Let’s go. You do not want to see what’s behind us trust me. It’s sickening”

Black ooze flowed from her wounds as she recoiled. Her roar made the crystals on Nyctoria sing. " You should have left when you had the chance..." The flames trembled under her growl and the sludge began to take shape, turning her fire black and purple. New hands formed from Kuroi's poison, long clawed, terrible, demon hands. " Now you're blood will further my goals" Dark flames trailed behind her new claws as she lashed out the wolf, tearing at it's hide as though it were an imperfect being.

Again her head twitched, longing to know what he was hiding but she still touched a place in the air to open the portal. Behind it resided her realm of dreams. It's once empty midnight scenery was filled with the nyctorans they gathered. The strong were gathering and bringing moon fruit to the wounded. " I told them how the fruit has healing properties" She said while guiding him forward.

Behind the crowd stood a cracked, moonstone mountain. It's form became more clear as they drew closer though. The moonstone pulsed with a dying light and soon stars appeared in the darkness. Echos of scales separated the stars and constellations which seemed to move with a breath. She shoved aside a branch to reveal a clawed foot caked in silver and gold. " Lumerin..."

Silver flowed down his side like a river as he shifted to look at them. " ...You're safe...both of you...good"

The wolf smiled, “finally”, it said as hands made from blood grabbed solarium and began to wring her, “let’s see who’s hands does it better”

He smirked, “tch. That’s good blood being wasted”, he walked towards lumerin and touched his wound. And began sealing it, “don’t move or try to stop me. I’ve dealt with worse injuries”

A bulge built in her neck, just below the hands. Flaming scales began to separate from another when flames erupted from her to burn the blood. Her mouth opened as she jumped back to release the built up solar energy which burst forth with the force to destroy a world.

A smile stretched across his face as he chuckled though it meant more blood trickled down. " Ever the generous species..." He watched him for a time before shifting his gaze to Kuroi. " You know...only a god can strike the final blow...You've hated your mother...for so long. Now's your...chance"

The corner of her mouth twitched upward at the thought. She knew she was capable but the cost...She glanced at Shinigami. If anything he held so much to sway how things worked. " We still have so much to do..." She said looking up at the god. " And I can't risk harming him. If Travis is not here, send Shini out to find him so we can seal her away"

The wolf shot a blast of a red sun exploding back at her.

There’s no need. Solarium won’t bother us for a while. While things are calm you all should leave this world. Then we take it back when you strong enough again. For now you’re the only one that can resist her blood. You and tobi since you both don’t need sleep. I need you strong to protect those in the new world. Don’t worry about my kin they will leave you be if tobi orders it. They won’t dare disobey her.”, he said freezing the wound, “also remove death from me. He can heal you too. Tell him to...he knows what to do”

Set up another game. This time make her weaker”, he said in his consciousness trying to reach death.

" A red sun!?" She shifted back but remained strong while absorbing the power. " How weak" Blue energy began to build between her wings as she curled them up. Suddenly the scenery cracked and light seeped through them, "Look at you. So uptight. Rest so we can continue" A voice cooed in her mind. The energy in her wings dispersed and she collapsed into the flaming ball, becoming as the sun once more. Purple flames still danced among the dominant golden ones though.

" You tell us to leave but what are you planning, little one? It almost sounds like you plan to stay. Now, sit down" Starlight danced across Lumerin's hide and the ground until the god was in his human form, sitting at a table full of magical and alchemical supplies. " Absorbing Death isn't wise. Be grateful he chose you" A few disturbing looking herbs were pulled from a jar and placed in cup. " Removing him requires care and might be painful"

The wolf smirked, “she does know a red sun is more powerful than a normal sun right. Like it could injure her. Well come back”, the wolf wailed then sat, “I’ll wait. No a mind attack?”

He sat down and looked at lumerin, “ok”, he said

Tobi appeared, “I have the parts we need”, she said dropping a bag, “lucid dreams”

Yeah. It’s not magaic. It’s judt a property of her body. She’s like a drug”, shinigami said

So the illusion trading was useless”, tobi asked

Not really. This time my body could sense the surroundings”, he said resting his head on his hands, “don’t worry. Soon I won’t have that problem”

" A drug?" Kuroi crossed her arms and raised a brow. " I would consider her a poison. Best to keep her away"

Lumerin smiled as he mixed a glittering dust into some hot water. It took on a pearlescent appearance. " Now, now. We'll all be rid of her in due time. Care to fill us in what those materials are for?"

The pearly water was poured over the herbs which made it smoke like some ghost or wraith. As it brewed, he prepared a few more ingredients and mixed them it. " Drink this. Your breath shall be as spirits for a time but it'll remove Death" The cup was slid closer to Shinigami. The silvery grew brew had turned a blood red now. " It might feel like you're dying as the god's essence and mana is removed. Worry not, it shall pass, I assure you"

Oh I see. Why not just separate their souls. gods can regenerate their bodies so leave that to death”, tobi said

It’s painful”, he replied

I see. Oh to answer your question alchemy. There’s solariums blood. Your blood. The blood of the god of death, parts from gods of life water fire wind crystal and so on. Oh and there’s this”, tobi said pulling out a finger, “it’s too sensitive”

You really got it”, he said looking at tobi

Of course I did. A part from the dead god of time”, she said with a smirk

He drank the solution and sighed, “ha.”

There’s another man inside you”, tobi said

Don’t word it like that please”, he said

Her eyes widened for a moment at what was said. As the full statement sank in, a smile crept across her face until she turned and started laughing. " No...that doesn't sound right at all" She managed to get out through her laughter. Eventually she calmed enough to breath. " Or...have we traded bodies...again...I'm leaving" Hands were raised in defeat just as she busted up again and strode away.

The statement was strange but Lumerin's gaze was fixated on the finger. " I trust you're not planning to...restore the god of time?" He focused on Toby now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus