Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You don't know do you? The Valra are the ones who steal our children away and cast curses on us while we sleep!" Another said as they pressed themselves against the wall.

Nasr walked over to an empty bed and set the boy down. " If that was true then I never would have brought this child here" He reached up and plucked a feather from his head which he placed in the boy's hand. " Now take care of him" As he stepped back a trembling medic crept forward to look at the kid.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“So that’s was why”, he said writing inv his notebook, “by the way the kids were given not taken, they were given,willingly. And valras don’t have the oower to curse, well not all of them”, he said then followed vasr.

Murmuring and even a few arguments broke out as they left. The few words that Nasr picked out told him that no one was listening.

" Ugh. I have had enough of this night!" He scowled at the tower above them. " I am going to head home to rest. I look forward to sneaking into that tower"

“Well, let’s go rest and prepare. We need bombs and knowledge of where her room is”, he said, “and we need weapons and a guy ready to massacre”, he said smiling at Nasr, “tomorrow we will have a big firework, so let her sleep well and good today”

"Heh" Such a devious smirk that showed. " I take it you ARE the heavy hitter. " He faded through the shadows as he thought of what else was needed. " Drayce might be capable of giving us a map of the tower. He is a pretty boy but has been to there many times. Weapons....we should approach the Magnar clan..." He smacked his face and dug his talons in a little. Drayce was of the Magnar clan

“Do they have something that makes things go go boom”, he said, “cause we are going to blow up her tower”, he said grinding drastically, then followed

" They should. All that volcanic power must be put somewhere" The shadows welcomed him to forest now. To the sky he looked and smiled at the thought of the destruction. " Unless you know where to get explosives."
the path felt more narrow than it had before. Perhaps it was due to the ritual. His mind wandered on the senseless death that had occured so far. "Taking that tower out could hurt others"

“Others, oh don’t worry, I will have a barrier around the tower in case”, he said, “I just need the first floor to explode and I need to destroy that weapon she used today. Let’s go to the lake again”

The thought of a barrier comforted Nasr. " So destroying first floor but also sneak into her room. I doubt it's on the first floor" He then stopped and nearly turned all the way around. " Lake is that way" Quickly he became a raven and flew off, his cackle echoing through the trees

He followed him, “first floor to almost weaken her. I talk to her in her bedroom and if I feel like do some other stuff, pretty sure I won’t. Not my type. You destroy the weapon and make a scene, a big one. No need to fight or all that then the fire works. We explode the building and go to a fish stall and eat there and leave when the crowd goes to the explosion.

He flew to a branch that hung over the lake before changing back. A sly smile was on his face as he balanced precariously over the water. " Who would want to do more with a witch like her? Now that phoenix..." He said pointing at Shinigami. " You should try to tame that solar flare. I can't stand her!"

Slowly he fell backwards with his arms outstretched. The dark water swallowed him up for a few moments. When he returned to the surface, his hair completely hid the right side of his face.
" I am good at creating scenes. The whole city will be wanting to know what happened when I am done"

“Ok, make sure to prove her soldiers are useless against us”, he said he jumped into the water, “I’m gonna sleep in this water. You like the phoenix don’t you?”

" What!?" The thought of that pheonix irked him. " What in the accursed forest makes you think I like her?" The water sparkled with moonlight as he swam towards the far shore. If he was going to sleep anywhere it would be on land.

“Huh, you tried so hard to make sure she doesn’t get me angry fearful that I might hurt her. By the way I wouldn’t.”, he said then took his notebook up and began to write in it, “well, I see that you both are close”, he said

The point was valid but he hated every word. Refusing to sink himself with more words, Nasr got out of the water and climbed into a tree. " It seems I am just too kind....even to an elite" he mumbled as he reclined on the branch. Tomorrow would hold loads of fun.

He fell asleep soon enough and woke up the next day. He got out of the water and dry himself up, “it begins now”

Nasr opened his eyes to the blaring sun. Even with all the fog it hurt his eyes. " Right....weapons first" Quickly he sorted out his hair and feathers before jumping down.

If he was going to make a scene it would be best to forgo a cloak this time. His mind reeled on various ideas, which to choose?

“We need a plan for getting in. You know what, don’t come near the tower. I alone will go there. I need you for something else”, he said opening his notebook

" What brought that up?" He jumped across the rocks rapidly, to see the tower fall would be a thrill. " Getting in will be easy for me. You?...." The Luminaries words returned to him. "Bring him to me....alive" It would work perfectly but..." What do you need me for this time?"

“Escape. I need you to be plan b. I need you to be the guy with new clothes ready so we can leave in the commotion. The woman will try to hold me like she did you so I need a plan b. “, he said closing his book, “I also need you to help the innocents and when all is down, a big display”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus