Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He thought for a bit with his the tip of his tail slowly flipping back and forth. " No....but I know just the guy who can help"
That made Nasr cringe. " Do not send the capricorn....that guy is..."

" Too fancy for you?"

Nasr stood up now. " If he makes us wear one of his nauseatingly "glamorous" outfits I am going to hunt you down!"

" Haha! Don't worry buddy I'll make sure you two are shrouded in black" He turned around with a big grin and waved.

" And it better not sparkle!" Nasr's feathers had successfully messed up his hair now.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok, anything works”, he said standing up and gathered darkness to his legs, “if we can trust him then ok. Nasr you have what you need. Any questions?”, he asked then remembered, “oh we need potions and smoke screen and stuff for iPhone instandpt healing, as much as possible”

" No questions....get in, kill them, destroy the tower, and get out" He turned around to glare at the tower. Something was causing him to be shorter tempered than normal but he couldn't tell what.

Drayce looked over at them. " Smoke screens? I can easily manage that. If you need all that before you go in then wait just spell"

“Huh?”, he said looking confused at the man’s words, “ h e a l I n g p o t i o n”, he said spelling out what he needed.

" Don't worry you guys will have those too." Drayce flew off towards the Water Element now.

Nasr looked over his shoulder to watch him leave. " Daft sometimes but always reliable"

“Ok, let’s go somewhere no problem he knows and go stay there until it’s time”, he said taking to the air,m”the lake”

He nodded just before taking his raven form and flying off. From the skies he noticed that something was off about the blood that remained from the attack. It only left him with more questions. Maybe the lake would help to clear his head.

He got to the lake and plaid down on the land to rest, “notice anything?”, he asked

He landed on a branch nearby and turned before shifting. " Yeah, I did.....some of the blood was streaked towards the tower instead of the pile they leave for us."

“Are you say They dragged the bodies into the tower”, he asked surprised, “more sacrifices? Why is the race that hates dark magic so much doing all these”

" That is what it looks like" He dug his talons into the tree and leaned forward. " If they are sacrifices it seems useless if they already dead. I hope we find the answers in that tower"

Little lights started to appear and float through the fog. Since it was daytime they were a little tricky to see. A few ghostly orbs started to make their way across the lake to where the two were.

He was used to seeing light thanks to his race and alerted Nasr, “get into the shadows, now”, he said then cover his his body with darkness and got into the shadow of a tree with the same pitch of dark as him.

Nasr looked at him a bit confused but quickly vanished into the shadows. He was used to spirits in the forest but perhaps these were different.
His voice seemed to come from no where in particular while hiding. " What do you know of these?"

“I know they weren’t here yesterday and I know that she’s still looking for me”, he said in a quite reply. He picked up and stone and threw it to his right into the forest, “let’s see”

Many of the spirits stopped moving for a few moments only to float in the direction that the stone was tossed. He carefully watched them as they faded one by one into the fog.

A few remained over and around the lake. These were the harmless ones Nasr was used to. Carefully he reached from the shadows to grab one, gently catching it between his talons. Such tiny gossamer delights they were.
Just as he started to step out of the shadows, flashes and pops like firecrackers came from the fog. He vanished once more with the spirit still in hand.

“What are they”, he Akers, “answer forget about me”, he said then brought out his new cloak and used light energy to give it form like he did the last time and made it walk from behind the tree to the river

" They are wisps. Harmless though sometimes mischievous and playful. Eat them if you want"
The ones that stayed started to float towards Shinigami's light specter.

The shadows seemed to move around for a few minutes. When they fell still, Nasr appeared again but on the other side of the lake. He was playing with the wisp he caught earlier. " They seem to like you. Maybe you could use them?"

“Eww, you eat wisps.”, he said making the figure disappear and got out, “how would someone eat them. They’re not food”, he said

" Sometimes I eat them. They really are not one of my favorites though" He spun the poor wisp like a yo-yo as he thought on how to answer the second question. " I have no idea how to explain how one eats them...."
He stopped spinning the wisp only to hold it up. It was going to be released. " Sorry little buddy...you are now a demonstration." The world became devoid of color around Nasr as he drew out his dream form, the same demon-like shadow that was seen before. He opened his beak and dropped the wisp in.

“No”, he shouted then rushed to Nasr back and pressed his stomach to himself so the pushes the wisp out, “no wisp. The guardian will be angry and they are too little for food, now relaease the little guy”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus