Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He glared at the tower from his perch as he returned to a human shape. " I know you saw the peacock feathers on that Luminary. The eye is their symbol and mark of power but I know little else"

He pulled his hand away from his side to find blood on it. It seemed he got burned after all. " Tsk...Death is on the wind. I think they were looking for you"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He removed his light, “then that means she can’t wait to meet me. Normally a guy would be happy but she ruined it for me. Did that eye kill anyone”

He nodded in a solemn way only to look towards the city. " It wasn't just Valra she killed either...." He wondered if the little boy was ok after that. " Stay or follow but I must know something"

Gracefully he jumped off the branch and became a bird. He didn't care what the risk was he was going to visit the city tonight.

He took off into the air, “she would go as much as to kill her own people to save her skin. The trail is complete, her sentence is death by humiliation and frustration”, he said opening his book and writing while following Nasr.

What he said put a smile on Nasr's face. If he had his way he would pluck every eye from her wretched tail before finishing her off.

He started by flying over outlying regions of the city. Here the powerless Nyctorans who seemed completely human resided. The stench of the place was bad already but now the sweet scent of blood rose from it's streets. Valra would feast on the dead here anyway so he quickly moved on.

Unilas and few others lay dead in the streets. How many did she kill? Finally he caught the scent of the boy and glided down, only rererting his shape when he was in the shadows. " Kiran, where are you?" He kept close to the ground and carefully walked along, following the scent.

" NASR!! YOU IDIOT! WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!?" He knew that voice and hated it. Before he could turn around he was accosted with more blinding light but this was also fire. He couldn't see now but spoke through gritted teeth. " Shut up, Borealis. Just shut up"

A young woman grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. The long and colorful feathers flowing from her elegant skirt suggested she was phoenix. Her top was crafted of fine materials to emulate both fire and northern lights. Short, fiery hair glowed in the darkness while her golden eyes burned into his soul. " Don't you shut up me! I saw that eye look at the mountain! Now tell me..." He quickly clapped a hand over her mouth and shoved her against the wall. He was in no mood for her temper. " I. Said. Shut. Up"

He clapped his hand gently, “you two should get a room. If not then a little silence. I’m trying to find a way to torture that witch here”, he said as his hands went through the notebook with great speed, “she really killed her own people, out of being scared”

They both glared at Shinigami but Nasr had to agree on the silence. He huffed as he shoved her to the side to continue looking for the boy.

Borealis on the other hand would have none of it. " Excuse me! I am not done with you Nasr!" She stopped and sized up Shinigami. " And who is this? Another of your Valra buddies!?" A flute cracked her in the head. When she turned, Nasr was glaring at her. " Go bother Drayce." He then vanished behind a corner.

“Unfortunately im not a Valra, imsomething much more special. Sometimes I’m an angel sometimes a demon. It just depends on my mood and right now, my mood is a bad one”, he said pointing his pen at her, “ if youre going to stay then please be a kind enough to be quiet and follow vasr”, he said then slowly took to the air to follow vasr

" Oh great! Two who like the silence! The city just got massacred!!" She froze in fear as talons slid over her head and a large beak appeared by her cheek. " Do not anger him. I promise his temper is worse than mine" She nodded but Nasr didn't trust her. Dark energy struck her in the head and dazed her some. He let her go and returned to his original task.

She held her head as she tried to followed. She always hated it when he bound the mind. She was so tired now.

“Massacred and the entire city, words I didn’t want to hear together.”, he said closing his book, “it’s determined, we meet her tomorrow when she thinks that the exicutioner was a bluff. She will feel calm if we leave her in peace today then we destroy it tomorrow. We break it then we wait again till she runs mad and when all is done, we replace her and kill her in public or rather she does it herself. She will know suffering”, he said as elements began to rise around him. All calm down when he exhaled, “for now, lets help the people, we are not savages”

He nodded as he scurried about, a bit frantic. " I can only hope we can find her room quickly" Then he paused and stood like a statue. The scent had changed. " Oh no..." He burst down the ally, blending with the shadows. " Kiran!"

Borealis staggered along behind them. " What....are you two....yammering about?"

Nasr ignored her as he slid into a wall. Quickly he dropped down and dug through the crates and scraps of material. Then he froze, hands trembling. " Shinigami....I have my own score to settle with her....drive her mad you say? I can do that" Laying before him was the boy. He wasn't sure if he was alive but he was coated in blood.

He followed along and watched the boy in anger, “girl, how many died, how long was the attack and how does someone make the attack.”

Borealis leaned against a wall and stared at the two of them for a bit. " You should know how long....the attack occured" She was still a bit dazed as she looked up towards the tower. " If I had to guess....a few hundred maybe more were killed....You should know how someone creates an attack like that though"

Nasr turned his head to look at her. Such rage he tried to hide. " And?"
His magic took more hold as she slid to the ground yawning. " Dang it Nasr....You're the one who was taught.....how to play......you tell your friend...." Her head tipped to side as she dozed off.

Play what? What had he forgotten that she remembered so clearly? He got up and walked over to her, more than annoyed now. " What are you talking about?" Silence. He crouched down and realized she had fallen asleep. " How did you....day elements"

With the last question turned on him, Nasr returned to the boy to double check that he was truly dead. " I do not know what game she is talking about. What I do know is that is only a fragment of her power. To see the full power of any of us you must be asleep"

Finally some hope showed itself. He found a pulse on the boy but it was weak. He found the cloak nearby that he gave him earlier and started to rip it into strips. The least he could do was stop the kids bleeding.

He walked over to the boy and gathered some white aura on his right hand. He placed the hand gently on the boy and help to calm his hand helping his heart beat and increase his pulse, “this won’t heal him but will help him. This is the turn wonder of day and light element. It’s supposed to be beautiful but instead it caused this. Bandage the boy up to take him to a hospital, we can get more info there”, he said then looked at the girl, “she’s right about something but I just don’t know what. If really you knew then that would explain the darkness in the eye”

He did his best to quickly tie up the boy's wounds. The aid Shinigami offered helped greatly. Once finished, he picked up Kiran. " What I am supposed to know I must have forgotten for a good reason"

The thought burned his mind as he walked past them. Something was very wrong and he felt like they were being set up, like it was all one big game. " We will go to the plant element. It has good healers and we avoid the Unilas."

“Oh those men, I want to have a little fun with them but tomorrow”, he said as his hand began to shake, “let’s go”, he said then took to the air, “the girl?”

" I am sure you will" Such a cruel smirk he held as he thought of Shinigami might do. " As for her....just leave her there. We will see her again, even if we would rather she stay away"

He used the shadows to travel through the city faster. Those who saw the shadows move feared that a demon was near.

He moved to pay little attention to himself. “How far is It?”, he asked

" Just past the water element" The shadows shimmered as he passed by the many pools and fountains.

Once he reached the plant element, he headed to the clinic. His concern for the health of the boy cast aside all thoughts of what he was. The moment he stepped instead others froze, gasped and even slunk away. This left Nasr a bit confused till he looked at his arms. " Right....no cloak"

One of the wounded pointed at him with a trembling hand. " I-it's the Valra! He did this!" Nasr stepped forward which made them cower before him. " I did not do this...I just need this kid to get medical attention"

“Really, as if the Valra has enough power to do this. Get some sense people, the forest people, valras, were also killed in that attack. Who do you think has that much power”, he said once he heard the old man, “treat the boy, we don’t have time for you dumb assumptions”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus