Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

An escape. He did prove his skill there when they first met but it still didn't sit right. " Ok but you still have to get in there. I can get you in that tower without any resistance" He pulled out the parchment that she had given him though far more was written on it. " She is waiting for me to bring you to her"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He took the parchment, “ forget about that. You’re skilled enough to get in and get me out. I will tell her I took care of you so she thinks I have nothing to do with your people then no more attacks on them”, he said pocketing the parchment, “now, as for weapons?”

" Alright I am dead...again" He raised his hands as if admitting defeat. " As for weapons...." He scaled the walls to get a better view. The city wasn't as busy which didn't surprise him any. " Fire element but we are going to be close to the Night and Day elements that surround the tower" With that he bounded across the roofs.

He followed, “I don’t need weapon, I just need you to have enough in case”, he said

" You still need a map of that tower unless you changed your mind about that too" He held his hands in a way to force the light to reflect off his talons. His weapons were always with him.

“Yes that too. Can’t go in b,ind I guess. Let’s go meet this friend of yours”

Once at the Fire Element, Nasr looked around to see if he could find Drayce or even hear the guy. The problem was the purity of the Magnar line. It was hard to tell one from the other at a distance. If there was one thing he knew about Drayce it was how to draw him out.

Nasr lept across a few more roofs before pulling out his flute. " I know this seems ridiculous....but trust me...this will work" He started to play a more upbeat melody, one that might cause another to dance. At first he just stood there as usual but then he started to dance to his own tune. The metal on his boots and the way he stepped added to the beat. Then he started to hop more roofs and even balance on things most would fall off of while maintaining perfect rhythm.

" Showing off again? You need to quit wasting that talent and join me on stage."
Nasr looked down to see the one he was looking for. The flute was bright as he pointed to Drayce. " Dream on, songbird. Now get your sorry tail up here"

He gave a confused then sat down on a roof close by and just silently clapped, “ well he said trust him”, he said to himself and held his hands there together when the music stoped

It didn't take Drayce long to reach the roof with his massive wings. The way he landed was graceful perhaps a little too graceful. " So what is it the little fame-phobe wants this time?" He then noticed Shinigami. " A new guy huh? Not a Valra, you lack the scales and feathers." He started to circle him, inspecting him as any true elite would.

Nasr tucked the flute away as he returned to the two of them. " No, he is NOT going to join you on stage. Now back off and listen"
Drayce smiled as he retreated, tail curling around one leg. " Ok, ok, no fun, I get it. So what do you need?"

“We need a map and weapons and we need a bomb”, he said quickly still holding, “also, a little sharp silk if you don’t mind either”

The list of supplies told Drayce something was up. " Sure, I get you those things. That's a serious list though what are you two stepping in?"

Nasr looked up at the tower which caught Drayce's attention. " The map is for that tower. Get us the supplies and do what you do best. Ignore us. Your reputation will remain pure as always"

Being a rebel himself, Drayce simply smiled and pointed at them with his tail. " Don't wreck the stage now. I got you guys covered" Eagerly he flew off to gather what they needed.

Nasr sat down now. " He knows things we do not. His willingness to take out the Luminaries is no act"

“Then he can help us with one thing, info. Like why didn’t the luminaries attack your village earlier than they did and why didn’t they really fix the job and also the remaining tales of your kind”, he said and got his book and pen ready to stsrt writing, “anything else?”

" I doubt he knows the tales of every element but I am sure he has the answers to the others" Nasr folded his fingers together he thought of what else he might know. " Yeah, there is more. I doubt this is the only city like this"

“Yeah, you’re right. But don’t worry, I bet people like me are helping them as we speak”, he said closing the book, “my parents told me so”

He looked at him now. " Could be interesting to meet them when this is over." The city would be leaderless without the Luminaries though. Someone would need to take their place.

Still something failed to sit well in Nasr's mind. Borealis mentioned a game when asked about the attack. What did this have to do with everything?

The sound of wings eventually interrupted his thoughts. He turned to see Drayce landing near them. " Ok, supplies and a map, a partial anyway. Magic keeps the halls of that place dancing once you get high enough. Protects their pretty little secrets"

The sound of such trickery secrets seemed fitting somehow and Nasr glared. " Pretty is not the word I would have chosen, Drayce"

“It’s what I would have. Also there’s a chance that woman wears a wig”, he said opening his notebook, “ hey deuce, how is an attack like last night made. I was wondering if you knew”

Drayce looked up to the tower. He knew perhaps a little too much. " That attack was actually a combination of things. Magic is the obvious answer but it's three fold" He sat down by them now. And pointed at Nasr. " You still remember how to play Shulgir don't you?"

"Shulgir?...." At first the name didn't click at all but after a bit the game he tried so hard to forget flooded back to his mind. " They are using that accursed game!?"

" Every elite was taught how to play for a reason" Drayce then motioned towards Shinigami with an odd grin " He's here because of that. I have no idea what they could need him for."

Nasr's feathers seemed to shift in his irritation. " Enough of the game! What are the other two factors in the attack?"

He could see his friend hated hearing about the game. He poked at Nasr's chest with his tail. " YOU need to play the game again if you want to help this guy. Anyway..." He unfolded the map and placed it down. " There's a special room somewhere at the top. Pure white and holds magic that allows us to actually use our dream forms. THIS is the weapon you are looking for. Fight the Luminaries there but make sure they are both there"

That posed a problem. Both? Nasr leaned forward and scowled at the map. " Where is the other one?"
Drayce glanced past them to the vibrant gardens. " He'll find you. She may be waiting for your friend but her brother is waiting for you"

“That’s a problem, I plan to go I. Alone but this means we need Nasr to go in with me”, he said dropping the book, “we will talk about the game later. As of now, we know that she wont be unguarded but i have a plan c that can get rid of her right now if I wanted it. My spirit. But that’s plan c. Plan a isnt even made yet.”, he looked up to nasr’s friend, “I need an entrance to be able to get in quietly. Shadows”

" That's easy, you have Nasr. I'm sure already know how skilled he is with those dark effects" He chuckled as he ignored Nasr's glare. " Once you guys are inside though shadows will be hard to find with the exception of a....single room..."

" The way you say that does not make me feel confident..." Nasr said as he crossed his arms.

Drayce traced one of his crimson markings. " That room is the third part of the attack and more. It looks like witchcraft is performed there and you would be right. If you ever wondered where the teens who weren't perfect get culled....that's the spot." He sat silently for a bit before perking back up. " Ok! That's enough gloom." He looked over at Shinigami with a surprising amount of cheer. " Go alone or don't. The thing about the Luminaries is they will keep you right where they want you. If the tower is where you two are needed then he will bait Nasr up there"
His wings were perfect for getting him back to his feet. " And you can kill her without getting your hands dirty? Smart move"

“Well ok. Are you free tonight. We need a drive away guy”, he said to the friend, “we need cloaks and a route away from there. Once I’m done with the woman, I get out or he gets me out then we blow up the first floor of the tower and walk away in the commotion. If it is a trap then Nasr will come get me out. If you don’t see fireworks after 15 minutes then come get me”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus