Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

"So...that's your trick" She backed into the door before sitting. The shackles appeared on her neck once more. Sighing she hoped for the best as darkness followed along the chains, all but the gold one.

Three were welcomed to the dream realm this time. Kuroi stood atop what looked like an altar. To her right, Shinigami would find himself, actually Rage, chained to her. To her left Nasr, truly Fear, was also bound. She dared not lift her head as she spoke. " To gather all three demons in one spot...you are not yet ready for that"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Auctually, I very am", he said reaching stage two and flew up. He began to gather mana from around, "I won't be long so release them. I know well enough they will side with greed so you should understand"

" I uunderstand more than you may wish..." She said wringing the shackles at her wrists. " Nasr...of all the songs you have learned. Which one resounds through every race?"

He looked up, dumbfounded by the question. " The fall of the cities. Ruins litter the world as evidence but how does this relate to the three?" The chain shattered from his wrist, drawing half of Fear's power from Nasr.

The fire devoured the chain, spiraling towards her. With the last link it flowed into her. " My fears are many even as a god. Right now I fear how you two will view me after this" Reaching to her right wrist, the chain shattered from Shinigami and took half of Rage's power. It too was given to Kuroi. " My rage towards those who force suffering upon others...especially the young. And my greed..." She reached to the jeweled shackle on her neck. " I abandoned it long ago. My price for caring even after they pulled me from the heavens was this...they tainted a god for power and immortality...I was the first Grand Demon..." Streams of starlight flowed down her cheeks as she released the final chain. A golden energy flowed into her from somewhere behind and dropped her to her knees.

" The first?" He stepped back as he watched her change. The reality of what his fate could be formed before his very eyes.

A dragon larger than any mountain, uncurled and crushed the altar under her feet. Her wings blotted out the sky with nightmares of every living being. A raging inferno of every element cast shadows of her bones against her hide with the edge of her gilded scales blocking more light. Her head was heavy with many horns, the largest ones adorned with crowns, metals, and precious jewels. Even with half the power, her eyes held a dark passion that was not her own.

"You can't defeat me alone...Nasr leave this realm to him. You must aid him in the other" She turned to attack Shinigami as her tail swatted Nasr out of the dreams.

I understand why you didn't want me to try now, well you're wrong about one thing", he said reaching stage four and the statue appeared again this time half her side, "I'm not doing this out of arrogance", he said as a portal opened in front of her and te end opened below her belly. The portals were large enough for her body, "well I have to give it to you, you don't bear ill will even when you attack me", he said as the statue began to punch its way to her and a circle appeared behind her

The demons drove her to fight. Though she fell through the portal, the sky above opened to rain down crimson acid. The three demons spoke as one. " If not for arrogance, then why do you fight?"

A flash of light behind his circle shattered it. The pieces rained down before the grinning demon. " Even with half our power you cannot stop us. You can thank her for that" The harsh point of their words revealed as the punches ran through as though she was an illusion.

Her limbs trembled through the struggle of control. "That's why I sent Nasr back...listen what do you hear...or not hear?" Such a terrible roar was released. A metallic cry of rage and regret. Scales flew from her body to burrow into the ground. From them sprouted a thick forest of metal and crystal thorns. Hungry for blood, they weaved their way to Shinigami in an attempt to choke him out.

Well, Tobi is not here so it will be a little harder", he said as mama began to flow to his real body bring it to dream world. The mans were chaotic more than usual, "let's see if your words can mean reality", he said as a magic circle appeared below him, "wake", he said as two hands came from the circle. One was white and the other black. They moved out to reveal the two guardians. The guardians had no face and looked to see their opponent. With a small snap they grew to the size of a building. The black had horns and wings of a dragon while the white one had wings of a peagaeus. Each one raised their fist and punched their attacker at each side of the throat. A circle appeared behind her this time the circle attracted her like a magnet pulling her back

A dangerous light showed in her eyes when his sleeping self was brought to the dream realm. Though reality would be harmless, the mana was the fabric of everything. Kuroi showed her intentions by exposing her neck to the blows. The forced caused her forelimbs to drop her, overhead her tail swung around to strike at the guardians. "Forgive me..."

Magma poured from the fissures dug her claws as she was pulled towards the circle. The faces of the demons rolled across her own, each on holding an arrogant smirk. " Trying to break our magic? Useless. You will die first" The Brian forest rushed towards his real self.

"Open the door..." Kuroi pleaded as she shoved off the ground towards the circle. Indeed, if it was to break her magic it would be rendered useless without the final piece that Nasr was sent after. It was her fault for not saying how to open it.

He snapped his hands and every large rock floated up to the air and hit her in the eye, "let's see, try destroying me now", he said then disappeared. The guardians grew bigger again and each one ran and held down her front legs while the statue held down her tails, "I'm sorry to by the way, didn't want it to hurt so much", his voiced echoed in their heads and started a loud ring they couldn't stop. It got louder every minute. He appeared on to of them with a giant chess board on top of them. On it was one piece, a dragon, "you know how this works right?"

With a roar she shook her head. In the place of her eyes was the green fire that sat in Fear's empty sockets. Still able to see, she opened her mouth and began charging a devasting attack. Even with her legs and tails pinned, she turned her head towards the light guardian. Suddenly the magic building in her jaw shattered like glass.

The shrill sound pierced her mind with icy agony. Demon and god alike roared in agony. She thrashed about to try to break free, swinging her head back and forth to strike at the guardians. It was Kuroi's will that greatly weakened the blows and made her struggling erratic.

Looking up, she saw the board and piece. The ring had gotten too loud to hear anything, still she knew what it meant. She smiled for the mercy that he offered her but it was soon swept away by the sneers and snarls of the demons. " A single piece!? There is no power with one!"

More mercy, a heartbeat forced the ring from Kuroi's head. "Make good use of it because..." The second beat was more powerful, allowing her enough control to submit to her fate. On the ground, between her feet and the two guardians, a bright glow appeared. Nasr was beneath it, arms stretched upwards as though holding it. The power it radiated with was more than enough to create many worlds. "I shall entrust this to you...use it with the board since gods can't be controlled"

The energies of the demons raged around them, scorching the ground, sowing violent terrors, and simply striving for this light. Each one was repelled by a dark energy when they got close, the safeguard Kuroi had spoken of. It was this moment that Nasr realized what they were looking at.

Made get up here before you get crushed", he said as the guardians split into five and the clones ran to form the spell. With the fate spell formed he could control her whole body, "since they are all inside her, they should feel the equal pain. But now, fall to the side", he said tipping her chess piece over and the statue brought Nasr to him, "mind explaining kuroi's plan now, I can't keep using big spells without hurting her"

The ground split when she fell over, spidering out like a giant web. The sound was deafening with the roaring lava. Chunks of earth floated around the beating light. " Her plan..." He started while looking at the rocks. " This light, is equal to the sun and moon with one exception...the demons have yet to touch it"

He grabbed his head which was still swirling from the sea of memories that had flooded his mind when he first touched it. " She will live as long it beats. The demons must be separated." Magic formed three more pieces on the board, each one resembling the shrines. " And in handing this over, we are free to do what we must" He touched the piece for Fear's shrine and it lit with green fire.

The demon shrieked while Kuroi tried to get to her feet. For Nasr, he chose to use power similar to the one he saw in her memories. " My fears...are few but my greatest one is..." He glared at the board as many fears ran through his mind. The worst ones he didn't wish to admit. " To be a failure...to embrace...what I am, a Valra...and the next Grand Demon" So much was tucked into the one word, Valra. It drew Fear's attention and the chain formed between them once more.

Up really have to be all dramatic about it. Auctuallyni didn't understand anything you said just now", he said as the guardians flew towards him and each stood in their towering height, "and there's a chain sticking out of you", he said with a blank face

" That is the point" He said grabbing the chain. " I am taking Fear back." Pulling on the chain caused cracks to spread across Kuroi's horns. She lifted her head and roared, Fear shrieking as the green fire rushed up the chain. The other two demons clawed at their brother as he returned to the Valra.

" Touch that light and see her memories. You will see how the Grand Demon was defeated in the past" The flames flared around him for a moment before fading. Kuroi now lay still, though still alive, glowing wounds revealing the gaps from Fear's absence.

What happened to just telling is herself", he said touching the light to see what Nasr was talking about. He didn't really understand what was going on but went with the flow

A flood of memories would fill his mind. To relieve the burden, Kuroi raised a hand and touched the light. Only those he needed to see revealed themselves now.

They showed a boy of 15 using magic to bind the Grand Demon to 3 shrines. Runes were drawn around Kuroi to draw the demons to a statue that resided in the shrines. Compared to Shinigami's magic, it was of amature quality. As they were removed, they tormented her and tried to get her to give up what godhood she held. In a final effort, they sought to taint her heart. Kuroi removed it and used it against them. Though sealed, the demons had taken their toll and she fell dead.

Her heart, the light, proved most beneficial being separated from her body. Her former immortality took a new turn. Sealing the power deep in the castle, she continued to use her own life just to end the Grand Demon.

Knowing this, Nasr chose to change the game by risking his own life. She had been a sacrificial soul long enough and he knew Shinigami already threatened the demons if they harmed her.

If this is her way to deal the demons then I'm sorry but I won't seal them away then", he said stepping away from the light and walked towards Nasr, "I will seal them in me if I have to", he said then changed course to kuroi, "release them from your body now. I'm ending this in one spell, don't get caught up in it. Do as I let them out. They will take the chance to attack me head on then cut all links with them. When it's all over wake up and put my body on a soft spot", he said to kuroi and Nasr as magic circle appeared over the sky ready at his will, "ok demons, what say you stop hiding behind the girl and come face me head on or you're scared of a beating again"

" Not sealing-" He looked at the two guardians. " Wait in you!? Taking them all will turn you into the Grand Demon! Your guardians could be at risk of corruption!"

Kuroi chuckled at Nasr showed. "They are set apart...like my heart. I know they are fine" The circle above stirred the ire of the remaining demons. They fought the power of the board to force Kuroi, ever so slowly, to her feet. " As Grand Demon, you will become a god!"

Turning to face Shinigami, more fragments fell to the ground. To protect all that was created with her life. Wash anew every imbalance so the world could thrive again. A heavy burden he asked for yet the offer to save was a familiar one. "[/i]Very well...but the torment is not yours to bear.[/i]"

A dark, elegant sword manifested above her. It drove itself between her shoulder blades, separating Rage from Greed. The form of the demon faded into a swirling mass of fire and gold that tore at Kuroi.

Eventually the gold energy flew off to rejoin a mysterious figure watching from the distance. " I will not rush my end. In the end I will have all that desire" Like sand, the figure was blown away.
Rage took Shinigami's taunt and rejoined him.

I don't take back a dog after it bwtrays me with no question asked", he said taking rage to the throat and began to squeeze, "you will lead me to him and i will bring him to his kneels and you will behave yourself till we do and hurt someone especially her again, i will drown you in pain."

A fire of hatred burned in the demon's eye as it glared at Shinigami. It was more cruel than rage itself. " A tyrant..." It choked with a smirk. Though familiar with his power, he dared not guide them to Greed on a leash.

Nasr rushed over when Kuroi collapsed to her knees. He took her shoulder and helped to hold her upright while she placed lunar writing in the soil. The three shrines surrounded them, each with a massive well at their base. " Drink of the wells...your life for mine but I will never abandon you" The words cut deep.

The link became clear when Nasr approached Fear's shrine. Over it's heart was a smudge of her blood, placed either by the boy or the Luminaries. " Well...forgive me for hurting her but the wound must be cleaned" Accepting the price of the demons for Shinigami, he visited each shrine and drank of the soul wells. They changed to blood as he partook of each one, trading her blood for his. "Alright, alright...no more eating wisps for me" The memory echoed through the air and resonated in an eerie song with the crystal dragons. Such an old promise conflicted with the nature of the spell to shatter the dragons.

Kuroi shrieked in pain as the last of the demon's energy fled her body. Energy stripped, she fell to the ground. The light rushed over to her and took the shape of a dragon to stand guard. " Now is your chance."

He took rage and slammed him to the floor very hard, "I asked you something damn it. I don't like the attitude just now. I will ask.. I don't need to you already know what I want", he said then looked to Nasr, "sorry I was too busy with this fool what's going on? Why's she down", he said squeezing rage's throat, "and also I'm talking to fear next so get him ready/ they wasted our time and hurt her. I'm not leaving them alone without breaking them"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus