Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The ground trembled with Rage's growl as Nasr stared blankly at the scene. After a few moments he smirked. " Dang, I love this guy!" His hands shot up in defense as he closed an eye. " Not like that...ugh foot in mouth" He roughed up his feathers to shake of the strange moment.

Looking over his shoulder, he focused on the task at hand. " What did Rage make you miss...The demons are no longer bound to her buuut..." He reached up to snag a green strand of magic from the air. " They tried to kill her as they left." Fiery strands flowed into Rage, giving the demon more power. His bladed tail curled over, poised to strike his captor down.

The dragon of light looked towards Shinigami. Seeing the threat, it attacked the tail with a beam of starlight. "I shall be fine. Don't fret...I won't break my promise" Though currently weak, she smiled as she rolled to her side.

" Ok! Give the word when your finished with that hot head. Fear should be easy to break" He rested a talon on the choker, ready to change the dream into a nightmare.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok", he said as one of the guardian punched him to reach rage. The guardians blow faded through him and hit rage. He threw rage up in the sky and another guardian hit hit back down. He reached stage two and Seinfeld his feet down on rages head as he got in reach. His physical strength was increased since he was in stage two, "ok wise guy, let's see.. Oh your pride. It's just so pitiful. How it keeps leading you to break its like you were born to be crushed", he said as both guardians sealed rage with the final blows, "ok Nasr let's check on her first.", he said turning rage back to the dragon chain and began to walk to kuroi

" Well, well look at that. Demons will be extinct at this rate" He held a smug look as he enjoyed the show. " Be careful or they will say you are Rage" Waving a hand in the air, he turned and headed towards Kuroi.

She was covered in gashes from the attacks that the demons had made on her. Though stretched across the ground, she was calm about the whole ordeal. " I said I shall be fine..."
He crouched down by her side to look over her. " No, you are not. By the time you wake up, you will have barely enough energy to get him that soft bed." Scowling at a deep wound in her stomach, he watched the lunar glow slowly fade from her skin. It didn't matter how many times she sacrificed herself in the past, they were going to end that cycle along with the Luminaries plans. " He's the magic expert" He said motioning towards Shinigami. "Maybe I am missing something there..."

You're not, I am. Time loop", he said then walked over to kuroi and the guardians turned into a mass of energy and went into her, "that should replenish your mama, sorry the only healing spell I jnow isn't enough. I will learn more later. For now wake up. I need to make sure we are fighting one enemy not three", he said patting her head then looked at Nasr, "anytime you're ready. Oh tell the spirit to prepare books on time. I know it's too advance for the luminaries to use but it's on my list"

" Thank you. This will help" She smiled and sat up. The light returned to an orb and floated over her outstretched hand. " Time magic? Save one that is..." Keeping her smile, she shook her head. " Very well" She became as a ghost before vanishing.

" Alright! Time for nightmares" Nasr said reaching for the choker and pulling the fire out. It burned away the dream until they were over a chasm of spikes. He allowed himself to fall until the last moment. Spreading his wings, he weaved through the deadly forest. Flowing up towards them was the living silver. " This stuff is here too!?"

Something in the darkness caused him to jerk his head to the right. He turned and vanished into the darkness. After a few minutes he returned, beating his erratically and brushing off flesh eating Beatles with his left hand. In his right was a black liquid.
Once all the beetles were gone, he grabbed the liquid with both hands to pull Fear from hiding. The demon flew through the spikes and clung to the silver for protection.

Normally I plan for it ti be quick but this time, I will make sure to take me time", he said reaching level four again, "don't ... You're already doing it", he said flying towards fear

The demon wound itself into tighter spikes. Silver crept into it's body causing a greater risk.
" A nightmare of silver...this one knows it's in for a world of hurt" No thanks to the silver, no where was safe to perch. Concerned what the silver would do to his friend, he began planning a new nightmare.

The time you went in there was when you brought pain", he said as he shot a lightning bolt at fear, "try to dodge, I dare you"

Shrieks rang out with the lightning and caused the spikes to sing. The various sizes created different tones which inspired Nasr. Fear spiraled to the top of a spike before taking the shape of a Raixi. The electricity that harmed it was collected and returned.

" That's going to make things fun.." He touched the top of a spike to change the dream. The silver denied a full change, turning the spikes into a lake of silver. The rest of the dream was nothing more than a void. To some it was a terror but it left the demon no place to hide.

Enough games", he said qbsordonf the lighting and user it to increase his speed, "you know my fear. Spiders, no. It's something you can't make, know why, cause I don't even understand it myself", he said going to fear in fast speed and caught him by the neck pluming him in the silver, "I want to say you're useless but there's still some use to you. So until the time comes, don't disappoint me. No you can't hear me cause you're in the silver. Well you better know what I said causing I hating repeating myself"

Being part liquid, Fear was able to comprehend every word. It showed its displeasure in his lack of understanding his own fears by charging the silver. Green bolts danced across the surface for a moment. When they faded, a Raixi skull floated to the surface but the demon had vanished.

Nasr glared at the skull before looking around. Nightmares never ended so easily or decent. He let out a roaring caw as acidic pain shot through his nerves. Creeping over his limbs was the silver. It burrowed into his flesh to bind with his blood. " Damnit! ...Fear never...dissapoints...just runs...and tries again...before kowtowing to the stronger..."

Feathers rained down from his shadowy body as his power was drained. " I am the...master of fear...you will regret...messing with us both" He said curling into a ball. The void gathered around him as he embraced a nightmare for himself. Still for eternity it seemed until the silver dripped from the dark cocoon. It tore open, spilling silver mixed with a multitude of skulls but no Valra.

" It hurts...it hurts bad but I can no longer neglect my power" Two different shrieks filled the darkness until it split. On one half an ideal paradise was created for Shinigami, while the other revealed the round pool that showed when they captured Pavol. Nasr walked across it, beak and talons silver. Raising a hand, he summoned the demon to the crack between the realms. The way it thrashed about suggested that he had found a way to share the pain. " Mess with a Valra, bad things happen and get worse. Mess with him...well" He smirked as he looked at his friend.

He flees over to fear and looked down at him, "you just become more pitiful", he said landing a last attack that drove fear put of their side, "also, kuroi didn't send her regards but I'm letting you know that you failed", he said as mana around him formed into a dragon and went after fear and exploded once it touched him, "I'm thinking of making that a new guardian, good idea?", he asked nasr

The demon's skull flew towards Nasr. He caught it only to drain the last of its power before dropping it into the pool of nightmares. " I think they are so pathetic cause we keep stealing their power" He scratched at his beak as he looked over the dragon. " You can create guardians? Nice, real nice. Shape it right and you could tag team with Kuroi"

His smile was short lived once the silver slid off his beak and talons. Concern filled his eyes just before he turned his back. Slumping over, more silver oozed from between his feathers and poured from his beak. As it left his body, a green haze rose from the pool. It gathered at his feet and filled his lungs. " Ah...I'm ready to wake up now. How about you? Kuroi will surely enjoy hearing about your new guardian"

You're scared of the liquid. Don't worry, it's not going to affect you case you have a different brain form other valras. But later, let's go if you say so", he said chasing to stage two, "also I'm not so sure"

" A different brain huh?" He said looking over his shoulder. " Of course you would see that. Maybe that is why the Luminaries came after me? You did say later so..." Standing straight once more, he looked up.
Whatever magic kept him on the waters surface faded, plunging him into its depths. The gleaming ripples danced above, casting a soothing light on him. The droll of the water pulled his mind back to reality.

He opened his eyes to the sight of grey clouds through a skylight. He found himself cradled in warmth, fine silks and furs. He was sure he had crashed on the floor. The scent of a grand meal flooded his nose, reminding him of the various requests Shinigami had made. " She must have given us both a place to rest. Smells like the best was offered again " He got up and headed down the hall to find them.

The tasks are precisely what she had been busy with. Shinigami was given a soft bed as requested. It was fit for royalty with its design and fine materials. The room had been specially crafted for him, though she would make changes if desired. One wall was a bookshelf filled with various magical tomes and info on the various races. It was this wall that Kuroi was approaching, holding a book that glowed like the moon, a gift from Lumerin.

He woke up and didn't stand up, "I bet you're wondering why I asked for a bed. Well you know, every cell in my body is paralyzed. Even my heart is having a hard time", he said with a wisp of breath, "well how are things on your end. Hopefully... Wait where's she. Nasr, I can smell you so you must be there. Wait I'm talking, meaning, what's wrong", he said trying to look around in vain, "kuroi... I need help"

The book was placed on a table before Kuroi turned towards him. "I'm here. Use too much energy?" Once by the bed, she reached out with a light in her hand. " You can take it back if will help"

Hearing his voice, Nasr slid past the door. He backed up and looked inside. " You can smell me? From there? That is new...oh?" A grin showed at what he saw. " That dragon takes real good care of you huh?"

You do what you want with it", he said taking a deep breath, "ok Nasr, you still have the flute with the skull on it don't you. Whatever, I need info right now. I thought about it and time magic isn't useful to us now but let's learn it. Also once the high luminary is gone then what next. Pavol could become the next ruler but there's a but. The problem is can he be changed. Greed made short work of the high luminary so pavol could be warm up for him"

He reached back to tap the flute cases attached to his belt. " Yeah, I still have it"

Kuroi returned some of the mana to try and help. " Good, that will be important for training until you get used to the magic" She turned back around to get the book. When she returned, it was placed between the two. " Time magic is new, unheard of even, in this world. You shall find its secrets and more in this book"

The glow it gave off was a divine omen to the Valra. He felt its cover with great care. " To be entrusted with Lumerin's power...this is not a gift to be taken lightly" The power of the book nearly placed him into a trance. Kuhis brought his mind back by resting her hand on his shoulder. Pulling his hand back, he refocused. " Right...sorry. Pavol is at risk of being changed. Our advantage is that he won't live past 19. 21 if he is lucky. The problem is if he leaves heirs they will be at a greater risk of falling to greed"

" You forgot one more thing" Kuroi said sitting on the edge of the bed. " City Luminaries arrange their marriages. Once he is of age, many will use this to place a corrupting wife at his side. Should he prove desirable enough and hold enough influence, the risk will be increased five fold."

He looked at her with disbelief and a coy grin. " Five fold? You mean Pavol could...no way...5 girls? That is enough to draw Greed in there"

He sat up hearing five girls," don't tell him about him having five girls. He will never forgive us for taking that away from him" he said relaxing a little, "the mana worked, but too much mana tired my body out so its just rest", he said then took the book and began to read it, "limenrin wrote this, which one is it again the male or the female. Whatever I will thank he or her when I see he or her. Now this book is interesting so far but one problem. Too many risks. You have to be a god to practice this without worry", he said looking at kuroi, "well too bad it fell in my hands. I never knew what my dad meant when he said don't read my forbidden magic collection. Ps I practiced them so he said to portal them away. I still found them"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus