Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Averin left to fetch the books when she waved him away. She nodded after looking over the statue for a moment. " The common races only know much about alchemy, hence why the book is incomplete" She slid her hand into one of her pockets. " Perhaps you would like to fill it out?"

Glass ticked as she shifted whatever was in her pocket. " Indeed that the Luminaries play with both alchemy and magic is truly unsettling for the rest." Carefully she pulled out a vial of an iridescent but clear liquid. Holding it up to the light revealed it was rich with magic. "What are you planning to do? You have yet to locate the silver"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

I'm driving them out with alchemy. Turn them into solids", he said turnoff back to normal and stood up and went to the board, " it's liquid for a reason", he said the began to write in the board, "also a sound spell is enough to drive them out"

" Ah, now to make an example of them. The only one avoid the fate shall be the one with Greed" She pried open the bottle and poured some of it into the designs in the floor. Crystals sprouted until it reached a place inlaid with moonstone. There it simply glowed.

While she was focused, Averin returned with the books and placed them on the table. " Growing crystals? My lady surely you do not mean to waste such precious blood on that?"

" Of course not. I have yet to tell it what to do. I simply made an example. He's more than ambitious" The crystals sang with a clear tone when she struck them. Sound may have been given to the world but such magic didn't exist yet. The element of sound had not been bestowed to any by Lumerin. She looked up at Shinigami wondering if his talent and presence would give rise to new races. A smile showed with the answer having been before her the whole time. " Bring him the books and bring Nasr here. He holds the knowledge that is needed"

The books were lifted off the table and set before Shinigami. A few pages were disturbed when Averin left the room.

He opened the books and began his study, "you have something on your mind don't you?", he asked opening another book and reading both at the same time trying to find how they seem similar

The crystals melted in her hands when she picked them up. It was returned to the vial, which was sealed and placed back in her pocket. " Much is on my mind. I would say simple concerns or even admirations. Ask what you will and I shall share my thoughts." She stood up and returned to the window. A shadow of worry or perhaps something else fell across her.

After a bit she decided to share something. " I am used to seeing what shall be but since you have arrived my visions are hazy. Everything is shifting and changing. New elements, and races I believe shall appear in your wake. You may be the new god of this world..." She looked towards him with an uneasy smile. " Or I am simply being ridiculous. The world changes on its own. My father could have set things in motion with the arrival of your kind and I missed it" Looking back out the window, her expression showed it was not all that was on her mind.

Well lady you think too much", he said finishing the books and began to draw a circle, "some times you need to slow down to reach te finish line faster", he said finishing the circle. The circle was different and had strange symbols in it, "noted language, remember them. First alchemist I think. Oh and I already told you I'm only after the alchemist goal but if something else happens along the way then ok"

" Being alone gives you plenty of time to think. I guess it's become a habit now" She placed her back to the window and looked over what he had drawn. " With your skill I am sure you will reach your goal. What shall you do once you obtain it?"

The tick of metal against stone could be heard in the distance. It seemed Nasr was found.

Once I get it then I'm making peace", he said activating the circle and and watched it glow, "oh why did you call Nasr"

A satisfied smirk showed as she lifted her head. Peace was long since overdue.
She stepped away from the window. " I still wanted to teach you both something new. Enjoying not having the bird around?" Her coat fanned out as she twirled by the door to face him. " But if you wish to learn sound magic, I believe he is the one best suited for that. Or you could leave that to him"

" Leave what to me now?" His voice echoed down the hall.

She glanced out the hallway to see him. " Just some magic. Nothing much" Taking her kitsune form, she ran over to the edge of the active circle and sat down.

"Ok", he said as a stone sword began to form. The sword had a dragon head that shows to swallow the blade. He hadn't hear most of what she had said but turned to look at nasr, "well the sound magic is to protect his people. Who else to find a way out but him", he said motioning for Nasr to come in, "come on. She won't bite. Most also I need Tobi for something again before we meet the high luminary. But it can wait. But something can't wait as much. A blood tears stone."

" I see. Can you tolerate what it will take for him to figure that out? " She looked towards the doorway. "Then Lumerin blessed him with a second element tonight. Impure but it will develop" Her tails wagged with the thought of seeing a new race form once more.

The ceremony and Lumerin's blessing had left Nasr changed for the better. His stance was more assertive now as he stepped into the room but that was only a fragment. Fear's power was fused with his magic, giving him a presence that could command power or terrorize. The sun on the mark now held a glow as evidence of the role Lumerin had set for him.

" Hmm, sure she won't bite but that blade is another story. Plan to skewer the High Luminary with that? Spare his heart if you do" He grinned as he sat the wrong way on a chair, crossing his arms over the back. " So, what is with this stone you need? And let me guess you are going to try to bring Glira here one. More. Time"

Bring her here is pointless", he said turning the sword to a shield, "and the stone is said to help your exchange no matter what you want to make. Like a glass cup from stone.", he said standing up with the shield and broke it in half and turned ea h half to a dagger, "I learned the terms for rock but to fight the high luminary, I will need more time. So we are going to make our attack quick and massive. The nest mission is a kidnap and so will be some after it"

The shifting of the forms fascinated Kuroi. She crossed her forelegs as she watched. " Sounds similar to a philophers stone" She said as though disinterested.

His gaze shifted from what Shinigami was working with, to the others and back again. " Those are just myth and legend"

" So are you but Valra were quite numerous" Kuroi looked towards him with a mischievous grin before addressing Shinigami. " The Cotricikal have what you are looking for. Which clan you visit will depend on the quality of the stone"
Nasr smirked at the thought. He knew that race better than most. " Good luck getting one. You will become stone the instant you set foot in their territory" His voice held a playful tone despite the severity.
" Then you shall get it for him. Valra are immune to most poisons, right?" The way she lifted her head made Nasr sit upright and look away.

Having enough of the stone, he turned his thoughts to the plan. " Harsh, rapid attack...sounds fun! Expect no less than six Luminaries...maybe more, this is capital after all." He leaned back across the back of the chair with a grin. " Now who are we kidnapping? A girl for Pavol? Lumerin knows we could ensure a second Luminary grows with a balanced mindset"

Well it is a philosopher stone and I can send Tobi to get one no problem", he said turning the stone into a stone throne and sat on it. He transformed to form two and brought the time book to himself with mana, "we are taking all of them. Even the animals"

Kuroi shifted to get out of the way of the throne only to curl around behind it. The sight was a grand one if not slightly unsettling to Nasr. " Well look at that, your a king now with a god at your beck and call. I wonder how many will do your bidding when this over"

His eyes were distant as he let the rest of his words sink in. Planning to assault a tower was one thing but his feathers raised with a single thought. " All of them!? Do you know how crazy that is?"
He pulled out a silver flute and brought it before him. Memories seemed to flow through it as he turned it in his hands. " Then again, I could put them to sleep...wait...I wonder if I could put them in a trance. Then they would just follow us out"

No the s too oldfashioned. We are talking all of the and putting them in the lake. We can take the whole town if we wanted", he said as the mana began to form a tower. And I have a special plan for the high luminary. We take his tower and watch them fall", he said as the tower disappeared and small figures made of dark mans began to fall, "to kidnap them in a way they will not notice, we either stop time or use a big spell"

" Damnit, I want that heart!" He said reaching for the tower. A most cruel light filled his eyes as he thought of ways to capture the High Luminary for his own vengeance. Drowning was far too merciful in his eyes.

" Are you rested enough to try that again?" Kuroi chummed in, a single ear turned towards Shinigami.

Iwho said anything about drowning him. His pain would be too soon if he does", he said as rage aura escaped a bit and lit his chair turning it into a dark black throne, "oh and well we aren't drowning anyone. But I will of course wait to get betrer", he said opening the book

His eyes rimmed with green hearing that the High Luminary would suffer. The sight of the black throne made him grin. " How long will it take for our ruler of darkness to recover? The end of their tyranny so close...I can hardly contain myself" Darkness gathered at his hand as he lifted it in an ominous way. The shadows condensed and changed to a deep crimson, running off his hand like blood.

The malice in his heart was so great that Kuroi could feel it. She lifted her head and looked at the two. Each drop of blood echoed in her mind like a dirge. " While you wait, why not practice your magic? Should help calm you down and prepare you to fight on par with your friend. Perhaps provide him with some entertainment...maybe...unless you have gotten lazy?" Her smug look showed she had something planned.

The chair fell to the floor with a loud thud as he stood. Talons grew larger as he partially changed into his wereraven form. To attack a god would surly bring misfortune on his head. " Why you...You know damn well I don't have the powers he has!"

Resting her head on the arm of the throne, she looked up at Shinigami. " So much tension in one little bird. Do you believe he has gotten lazy?"

He opened the book and began to read it practicing the circle at the same time," oh yes Nasr, we need you to come up with a spell to disrupt the silver. Music magic will be a good option. Since you know your people better than I you should do it", e said closing the book and directed some alchemy book towards himself, "then we are going to get something"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus