Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello~!

Hello, my name is Lav! This may be a bit long but I hope you enjoy my little introduction nonetheless.~

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now and find more literate with original character role-plays are more my speed! I really like to develop and invest in my characters themselves and the bonds they make with the character(s) they're interacting with genuinely. If they fall in love, I like it to be more genuine (though if me and the person decide it's a romance before hand it's all good, I just hate rushing it).
I love to make characters and I probably have way too many, but I cherish and like to put time, thought and development into each one when and wherever I can. I've always been fascinated in the "what if we were wizards" or "had this power" etc. and get inspired a lot fantasy-wise then put it into a design when I get an idea. I don't mind ever changing/taking away things to fit a role-play though, if I find one interesting enough.
I actually put a lot of research into my characters (for example I researched types of deer, what they eat, where they live, what were druids, what were celtics, where did they originate, what deer originated in those specific areas, etc.) but sometimes I like to make my own versions as well (such as my werewolf and angel characters) and create their own aspects unique to my ideas.

More about me personally; I play the violin and have for seven years now. I absolutely love it and it's been the one passion I've had that's stuck with me no matter what. I like to draw but I'm not great at it nonetheless I still try. I am sick off and on and trying to keep up with school so I can't always be on, so I sometimes take a couple days off. I'm also very shy/have anxiety but try my best to reply the best way I know how.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR Lav! I hope you have lots of fun here :star:
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome, Lav! :)

If you haven't already, definitely check out the Looking for RP forum to scout for some RP partners! The Find RP tool is helpful too (it allows you to apply some search criteria to the posts in the Looking for RP forum and to the active groups).

Happy RPing!
Welcome to RPR! <3
Hello, Lav! I hope you're finding your way around the site okay. If you have any questions, just ask! There are lots of friendly people around to help out.

Thanks for telling us so much about yourself and your RP style/likes, etc.

Cheers to making lots of friends and having tons of fun games! :D
Hey there! That's a really pretty username! Welcome to RPR, you sound like a really devoted writer and we're all glad to have you! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
9aac3469b8fb8a8920d0cfb61c44256c.gif
Hey Lav'! Welcome to RPR!

I admire you for putting so much effort and research into your characters! I also tend to do a lot of research on a subject (especially when I create a monster or a mythologic creature) when it is linked to one of my characters. You sound passionate, and I'm eager to look at your characters. I hope that you'll like it here and that you'll have the chance to go on amazing adventures! Don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone who answered here, I'm sure that they'll be delighted to help you. If you haven't done it yet, you can go take a look at the Looking for RP forum to either join a RP or share your ideas with other roleplayers!

If you ever want to talk about classical music (p.s.: I'm playing flute for eight years now) or simply to say hello, don't hesitate to send me a message :)

I hope that your adventure among us will be filled with excitement and amazing stories!

Love, snowflakes, and unicorns,
Jencey <3
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus